Another way to go

Nate DaMac

Fuck erbody but me
Here's one of those ideas that'll probably sound stupid when I sober up.

Lesnar beats Reigns but not cleanly. Heyman gets involved or something. The next night on Raw, they address the fact that Lesnar's contract is up and they'll have an announcement about his future with the company. Throughout the night you see Rollins trying to convince Triple H and Steph to let him cash in his briefcase on Lesnar but they both say that he can't do it.

Last segment, Heyman and Lesnar come out and say that Lesnar is not resigning and that he's taking the title with him. Rollins comes out to cash in. Then, you do the Eddie/Brock ending from No Way Out 2004 with Reigns playing the part of Goldberg. Rollins is the new champ to a huge face pop in front of a smark heavy crowd.

Tell me why that wouldn't be awesome.

Here's one of those ideas that'll probably sound stupid when I sober up.

Lesnar beats Reigns but not cleanly. Heyman gets involved or something. The next night on Raw, they address the fact that Lesnar's contract is up and they'll have an announcement about his future with the company. Throughout the night you see Rollins trying to convince Triple H and Steph to let him cash in his briefcase on Lesnar but they both say that he can't do it.

Last segment, Heyman and Lesnar come out and say that Lesnar is not resigning and that he's taking the title with him. Rollins comes out to cash in. Then, you do the Eddie/Brock ending from No Way Out 2004 with Reigns playing the part of Goldberg. Rollins is the new champ to a huge face pop in front of a smark heavy crowd.

Tell me why that wouldn't be awesome.

WWE vs Brock Lesnar?
I'd be down with that...

...but then the Reigns haters will go that it is about "Making Roman Look Strong"... :shrug:

Personally, I'd love it if Brock is leaving, and Reigns beats him at Mania for the title, becomes the new Heyman guy and turns away the Rollins cash-in attempt either at Mania or the next night... it would cement a Huge Heel turn for Roman Reigns with actual heat for the guy(essentially what Brock Lesnar should have been after breaking the Undertaker's Streak.)

I like it but the dirtsheets will erupt in self-righteous rage if there is not a clean finish in the Mania main event. That's why WWE will avoid your scenario.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back