Another R-Truth idea

#SAWFT

Pre-Show Stalwart
Sorry about another R-Truth thread.
Continuing on from ideas on the 'New' R-Truth, what if R-Truth gained the title, but was 'ashamed' on owning it?

Think about it. If R-Truth, who becomes champion, thought of John Cena, before champion, holding the championship, he could just snap and be ashamed of the title. Have Vince force him to bring the title out every match, and have him go mental in the middle of the ring at the title.

Would it make you think, Whoa, this guys mad, or this storyline wouldn't work?

Thoughts?

If he was ashamed of being champion, why wouldn't he just forfeit the title? This storyline has no logic to it, and there's no chance in hell it would ever work. Putting the belt on R-Truth in the first place is stupid, and to do it only to have him feel ashamed of owning the belt would just make it even worse.

It would make more sense to have Truth get screwed out of the title. ex. Fast count, his foots on the ropes, run in. He needs to get screwed to continue this conspiracy angle. If he won the belt there would be no conspiracy and he would go back to being a good R-Truth.

Sorry but thats stupid. All he has complained about the last month is getting a WWE tittle oppurtunity, then why, when he finally wins it, he doesnt want it anyway ? That wouldnt make sense. It would also devaluate the title. Because, the WWE Title is supposed to be the biggest price in WWE, so what would be his reason, to dont care about it, and be ashamed of reaching the biggest price in the WWE.

I think you might be onto something. I would have him talk to the title the way he talks to himself...I think it would be hilarious...he can name it Jimmy and taunt all the kiddies he has their belt. EPIC!

Thinking about it a little more, I can see him being disgraced by the belt itself. Saying that it hasn't been the WWE title in a long time. Saying it was part of the conspiracy to let Cena make his own title, or something to that extent. Maybe if Cena did take time off he can name the belt John, and talk to it in the back, until Cena returned to squash him for it.

This is all hypothetical though, because unless Cena gets legit injured, I don't see him taking any time off.

Thinking about it a little more, I can see him being disgraced by the belt itself. Saying that it hasn't been the WWE title in a long time. Saying it was part of the conspiracy to let Cena make his own title, or something to that extent. Maybe if Cena did take time off he can name the belt John, and talk to it in the back, until Cena returned to squash him for it.

This is all hypothetical though, because unless Cena gets legit injured, I don't see him taking any time off.

Cena is legit injured why do you think everything is being said the way that it has been said around here

dude r truth will never be champ for a long time or a main eventer after he loses this sunday hes an afterthought everybody is sayin truth might have a chance he dont he sucks so bad hes mid card talent if anybody deserves the title its morrison

dude r truth will never be champ for a long time or a main eventer after he loses this sunday hes an afterthought everybody is sayin truth might have a chance he dont he sucks so bad hes mid card talent if anybody deserves the title its morrison

If you think Morrison is more main event talent than Truth you have not been watching Raw the past month. Truth in the past month has garnered more intrest than Morrison has since He and Miz broke up. and most the reason they were anything was because of Miz

You like Morrison why? because he has 5 high flying moves,he has a certain look please tell me a storyline ever with him that you were interested in oh yeah its this one with Truth and he is not even in it. Morrison is Mid card talent ( maybe not in ring wise but on the mic and as a whole)

Truth can put on a match and he can put on a show, your part of the conspiracy that Truth is talking about, Your a little Jimmy ( Maybe not one of Cena's) but you dont have anything to say on what you think makes truth suck you just dont like him without reason even though he has been the best storyline of the year.

R-Truth - "This is ridiculous. I am finally the champ and the WWE is telling me I have to keep and carry around a belt. I'm finally the champ and the WWE is giving me more responsibility. It's like a conspiracy to get me to not want to being champ anymore. Even when I win they are out to get me."

Meh, not sure how you turn this in to a promo but it is an interesting thought.

Please explain to me, in English why John Morrison deserves a run with the title?

Then explain to me, in English why R-Truth who's been on fire for over a month doesn't deserve to be in the place he's currently in on Raw?

I must be missing the Morrison boat everyone is on, because I haven't seen him do anything spectacular at any point in the past two years. He's beyond boring. He can't cut a promo to save his life, his in ring work is spotty, and he's not believable as a face. Just because Morrison does flashy moves that get kids excited doesn't make him worthy of a title shot. Kids love him because he's a spot monkey.

Kids also loved Jeff Hardy because he was a spot monkey and he's a complete piece of shit. Couldn't cut a promo, was spotty in the ring, and a drug addict to boot.

R-Truth has actually made his feud with Morrison interesting by attacking him, and beating him over, and over, and over again. He's keeping his feud with Cena strong, by attacking him, with the Little Jimmy comments, throwing drinks on fans, destroying merch tables, and stealing their hats. Truth does have his own set of problems when it comes to his promo work, and in ring work, but he is no where near as bad at Morrison.

Sorry about another R-Truth thread.
Continuing on from ideas on the 'New' R-Truth, what if R-Truth gained the title, but was 'ashamed' on owning it?

Think about it. If R-Truth, who becomes champion, thought of John Cena, before champion, holding the championship, he could just snap and be ashamed of the title. Have Vince force him to bring the title out every match, and have him go mental in the middle of the ring at the title.

Would it make you think, Whoa, this guys mad, or this storyline wouldn't work?

Thoughts?

I like your creativity on this one, but I have to say that it would probably end the whole Truth-Heel thing. And right now, he's getting big pops on this heel run. Let it keep on going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back