Another Matt Hardy Injury

The fuck is this?
Matt Hardy is done. Completely done.
Please explain how he's completeyly done. If you have proof I'll listen
He doesn't have the charisma to carry a wold championship. That's already been proven. If he hasn't gotten it by now, he never will.
Bret Hart had the same amount of Charisma as a stump of wood yet he's a multi time WWE Champion. There's hope for Matt yet
What is he, made of stone or something?
I'm not gonna even pretend I know what you're talking about with this
Jeff is a prima donna. Yeah he has charisma and he is a great performer, but all this stuff recently with the contract debates and stuff should honestly be a sign.
So basically what you're saying is Jeff should be fired casue he wants a raise is that it?
HEY VINCE! YEAH OVER HERE IN THE CHEAP SEATS!

CUT THOSE HARDY'S. THEY BOTH SUCK FOR YOUR COMPANY AND THEY ARE BOTH MORONS! GET RID OF THEM. HIRE SOMEONE NEW FOR US TO CHEER! SOMEONE WITH ACTUAL TALENT!
You were either born yesterday or are blinded with hatred. Both Hardys have talent and for you to call them morons and shove all their accomplishments to the side is crass and just plain stupid. You don't have to like them but you should respect them for all they've done in the WWE.

I have Matt Hardy's Twitter and I don't know if he really needed surgery or not. His "tweets" said:

"Tonight I have finally been set free to heal and live comfortably again, even in pain and agony..'
5:18 AM Jun 23rd from web

"Oh yeah.. The good ol' world wide web.. You certainly can't believe absolutely everything that you read and hear."
3:13 AM Jun 24th from web

"I good two words for ya... Second Opinion!"
4:59 PM Jun 25th from txt

"On a serious note, gonna enjoy this trip to the beach with my boys! It's the last time I'll be able to get out for a while considering.."
about 3 hours ago from txt

And today he has been posting pictures of Helms, Moore and him at Myrtle Beach. So, who knows what is going on.
I mean, maybe it's a last hurrah before the surgery? But all things considered, I think a torn abdominal would hurt like hell and whooping it up in a car ride for a few hours then partying at Myrtle Beach doesn't seem like a good idea. I'm not a doctor though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back