Anaconda Vice Pizza

I was wondering if anyone else read about the Anaconda Vice Pizza that was made for CM Punk during Wrestlemania weekend? Does anyone here live near Dino's Pizzeria in Chicago from March 26th-April 1st they were serving The Anaconda Vice Pizza in honor of CM Punk and his new no meat diet.

It is a vegan pizza it's made with vegan dairy free cheese and has a lot of toppings veggie sausage and bacon, seitan, black beans, chopped tomatoes, green onions, parsley, and cilantro. Since I don't live anywhere near Chicago I decided to make my own home made Anaconda Vice pizza. The only difference was I used tofu instead of seitan because I couldn't find any at the supermarket and I used red peppers instead of chopped tomatoes since I'm not the biggest tomato fan.

The pizza was so good I made it for Wrestlemania and I think the pizza might have been my favorite part of the whole night. It was so good that I made another one yesterday. I'm sure the pizza is even better if you were to get it at a pizzeria Did anyone who lives near Dino's in Chicago try the pizza. I highly recommend that everyone should make this pizza you can get all the ingredients at your local super market. Try the Anaconda Vice pizza if you want to go to pizza heaven

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yY6q4tEwzM

That’s a link of a picture video of the anaconda vice pizza at Dino's to get a look at the deliciousness of this pizza

I live about 4 miles away which in Chicago traffic time is anywhere from 10 to 45 minutes.

I doubt I will check it out. Vegan pizza sounds like a crime against humanity. But if I do go I'll be sure to tell them Todd from the interwebs sent me.

He's gone vegan too?

No they interviewed him a week or two ago and he said he's been on a Pescetarianism diet for the past few months.

I had to wiki the fucking thing because I couldn't for the life of me remember what type the fuck it all included, so here it is....

Pescetarianism ( /ˌpɛskɨˈtɛəriən/) is the practice of a diet that includes seafood but not the flesh of other animals. A pescetarian diet shares many of its components with a vegetarian diet and includes vegetables, fruit, nuts, grains, beans, eggs, and dairy, but unlike a vegetarian diet also includes fish and shellfish. The Merriam-Webster dictionary dates the origin of the term "pescetarian" to 1993 and defines it to mean: "one whose diet includes fish but no meat"

As for the OP and taking a trip to Chicago to try that pizza, fuck that Pizza and while were at it fuck CM Punk.

People left too many vague narrow minded responses. Comments like this make me a little embarrassed to be a wrestling fan because of how stupid most of them really are. You really should think a little more clearly before you leave a comment

A pizza without meat is like a pussy with hair, no thank you.

donskoy.jpg

The other, other, other white meat.

Looks disgusting, I'd much rather see a flavoursome Attitude Adjustment Pizza, that'll make you feel like a man, for sure.

Cenation™;3828976 said:
Looks disgusting, I'd much rather see a flavoursome Attitude Adjustment Pizza, that'll make you feel like a man, for sure.

Fruity Pebbles the main topping on that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back