• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Alberto El Patron (Del Rio) Missing?

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
So, Alberto should've been in the Main Event of a Wrestling show that was an Autism fundraiser on Sunday. He no-showed the event & after trying to contact him, the organisers haven't been able to get hold of him.

Apparently, he's not been contacted since Saturday & right now he seems to have totally disappeared.

Thoughts?

The sad thing is in wrestling if you haven't heard from someone in a few days you expect the worst

He's either Iwata or my Aunt. Both of whom died at the weekend.

Apparently, 3 people close to Del Rio have been asked if they've heard from him. They haven't since Saturday.

I hate assuming things.

The announcement from Lone Star actually made my stomach churn. He's missing and no one has heard from, but the charity want their deposit back and a donation from him when he turns up. Real charitable people...

The announcement from Lone Star actually made my stomach churn. He's missing and no one has heard from, but the charity want their deposit back and a donation from him when he turns up. Real charitable people...

If I paid you a lot of money to appear at my charity event, I'd expect if you no showed my event to take the high road and give the money back to the charity. Or you're a total jerk.

That's very unlike him and scary. I hope it was just something minor that held him back.

If I paid you a lot of money to appear at my charity event, I'd expect if you no showed my event to take the high road and give the money back to the charity. Or you're a total jerk.

Maybe wait till he shows up safe and sound before you start making those demands though. People are genuinely concerned about his health, now isn't the time to go shitting on him.

EDIT: Just saw the post above mine confirming he's ok, im sure he will sort out the no shows though. Putting a charity out of money would seriously hurt his career.

When I read that Del Rio had disappeared from public sight, I assumed he had signed a contract with TNA. That would have explain why very few people had seen him lately.

Glad to hear he's OK though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back