Alberto del rio next opponent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaredtyler

Dark Match Jobber
So wwe seems to be big on alberto del rio.
and i'm annoyed at how much air time this guy gets,
and seems to be put into squash matches. we're suppose to be interested in a feud that has had no hype at all? i'm done with waiting for sandow to cash in.
it's time to start seeing a halfway decent feud for del rio, so who's next for del rio?

Reports suggest that Christian is next in line....again. Didn't we get this at Summerslam? I would like to see Del Rio face new challengers. Kofi needs to step up. Riley? Barrett? Miz? I would say Mysterio, but let's face it, he'll become injured again :shrug:

I just want something new. Maybe Sandow can turn.

Rumors say Christian... But I'm just not feeling it, I love Christian but I really don't want to see him and Berto go at it again, the build-up for their match at SummerSlam was TERRIBLE, probably not the fault of Alberto and Christian but it did hardly anything to interest me.

Cody Rhodes could maybe be a good option, maybe he wins, Sandow cashes in and they continue their feud...

I'm not entirely sure, there aren't many options.

I'm not a fan of Del Rio at all. I really don't think he should be World Champion but for the time, he is. If RVD is to disappear then there are several names that he could feud with. Even without Sheamus, Kane, Mark Henry and Christian there are some good options.

Rey Mysterio is an option I think is very likely. Is return is apparently upcoming and they have feuded before. While I would not be thrilled by this, I think it would be a decent option. The Miz is the other obvious option. He is good in the ring and is seemingly popular. A feud between him and Del Rio could be decent and he would be my preferred choice.

The other names that I can think of are Ziggler, The Big Show and even someone like R-Truth. I would rule out Ziggler because they have already feuded this year. I would personally like to see The Miz/Del Rio for a couple of months before Rhodes or Ziggler win the belt.

Options are slim. Christian JUST had his chance; RVD is leaving and just lost; Dolph just lost to ADR for the last few months; Henry is not ready to come back; Cody/Goldust are preoccupied; Truth looks to be getting pushed soon, but just lost to a lesser champ so no.

Literally the only logical options left are Kofi and a returning Rey. While I would love to see what Kofi does in the main event, he just lost to Wyatt relatively clean and would be hard-pressed to get a title shot, while Rey and ADR feuds have been so overdone. The way I see it, it's a Kofi/Truth push or bust.

Oh boy, it's cena. Coming back early. :banghead: I admit I didn't see this coming, because he was supposed to be gone 4 to 6 fooking months!!

Afterwards, I don't know what will happen with ADR. You know he's gonna lose to the golden boy. Maybe a feud with Sheamus again :cuss2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back