Albert The River's is smashing Paige

Why do I care about Natalya vs. Charlotte. That's just two broads I don't know Tha have serious beef with each other

Are wrestling fans just the douchiest douchebags around... fuck it never ends with this fanbase...

Well let's see...........

Why the fuck would any of us have any thoughts on this?.. I don't know either of them.

This is like me being concerned about 2 random people on the street holding hands.

.........to answer your question.Yes.

I don't care whatsoever. What is extremely funny to me, though, is the sweaty neckbeards on the internet getting upset about it.

:lmao: It's always great watching those dorks start crying into their fedoras anytime some female celebrity they have a crush on is dating somebody. Even better if it's a guy who they think is a douchebag.

:lmao: It's always great watching those dorks start crying into their fedoras anytime some female celebrity they have a crush on is dating somebody. Even better if it's a guy who they think is a douchebag.

Right, wrestling fans are truly pathetic... Like, what the fuck does some guy banging Paige have to do with anybody's life around here..

It's a pairing that feels like it came about via a random name drawing, but if they're happy then good for them.

I don't see the big deal about the age gap. Paige is in her 20's and ADR in his 30's. They're both fully functioning adults who don't need approval from Paige's ********* admirers/creepers on Twitter.

Hopefully WWE leaves them be and doesn't put their relationship on full blast like Lana/Rusev.

Why the fuck would any of us have any thoughts on this?.. I don't know either of them.

This is like me being concerned about 2 random people on the street holding hands.

Except we do know them. They're wrestlers. Innit bruv. And as such I feel like they owe me an explanation of their personal going-ons as well as to be kept ahead of said news prior to it's occurrence.

What's wrong with you m9?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back