Albert The River's is smashing Paige

I don't care whatsoever. What is extremely funny to me, though, is the sweaty neckbeards on the internet getting upset about it.

There is a joke somewhere in there about Mexico's greatest export being imported into Britain. Connect your own comedy dots.

I must be one of the few people on earth who doesn't give a flying fuck what celebrities do in their personal lives because I read this and the first thing that popped into my head was Who?

Then I realized OP was talking about Del Rio and failing at being funny by putting his name in English.

Then I went on with my life not caring who is fucking who.

One time I smashed a Paige. Later it burned when I pissed. I had to get a very painful scraping. On the plus side there was a delicious sandwich shop right next door to the clinic. I enjoyed a spicy Italian. It had specialty peppers that also burned.

ADR is an absolute stud. If the E actually had some brains as to how to develop good stars instead of just waiting for who people cheer for after saddling them with shit gimmicks that they came up with as a last resort, maybe you all would know.

You fuckin gimps.

One time I smashed a Paige. Later it burned when I pissed. I had to get a very painful scraping. On the plus side there was a delicious sandwich shop right next door to the clinic. I enjoyed a spicy Italian. It had specialty peppers that also burned.
I will mail you a check for 5 grand if you can say something that's not insanely stupid.

I read the LD so I'm confident my money is safe

I thought he was married with kids as well. Didn't he do a PSA with his son reading to him about monsters or something?

Anyhow I don't give a crap what they do out of the ring.

13221438_606402592869639_270046830982272117_n.jpg

I will mail you a check for 5 grand if you can say something that's not insanely stupid.

I read the LD so I'm confident my money is safe

Damn five grand. Let me get to work on this. Might take me a week or so. Actually give me until mid June.

I don't understand how people are losing their shit over this, yet don't seem to notice or care that 90 year old Hugh Hefner is married to some 26 year old.

Right? We all saw it on a television show produced by the WWE, but it wasn't RAW or Smackdown so it has to be true.

So, people are getting upset about this why? Because of a 15 year age difference? Do people live under a fucking rock or are wrestling fans just the douchiest douchebags around... fuck it never ends with this fanbase...

Why the fuck would any of us have any thoughts on this?.. I don't know either of them.

This is like me being concerned about 2 random people on the street holding hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back