AJ Styles vs Chris Jericho (in slow motion)

enviousdominous

Behold my diction
So I came across this vid on Youtube:

I noticed a few amazing things about this match when played in slow motion, not the least of which being WWE's inability to sue. I realize that it's not quite at half speed, but it's still remarkable nonetheless.

This match is still more fast paced than most other matches I've seen in the WWE. AJ and Chris appear to move at a normal, maybe at times faster than normal, pace even at slow motion.

One of the more clever commentators on Youtube pointed out something equally amazing. If you listen to Michael Cole's voice at this level of slowing, he sounds very similar to Jesse Ventura.

Just in case you need a specific highlight for an AJ Styles match, click forward to 8:45. Seeing that spot in super slow motion when they showed to replay will be my motivation for the rest of the year.

It was good, but he really should have been in a gloried squash to get his moves over on TV, people who don't know him do not know what the Styles Clash. Then do Jericho next Monday.

It was good, but he really should have been in a gloried squash to get his moves over on TV, people who don't know him do not know what the Styles Clash. Then do Jericho next Monday.

Honestly; I think either way, AJ still looks just as awesome.

Doing what they did last night; they proved to the select WWE fans that want to see that AJ still has what it takes to make a match epic that their faith shouldn't be in question. AJ Styles got a high profile win this early in his WWE career, and it was (apparently) a botch-free testament to two of the most polished performers in pro-wrestling today. I was also shocked that they were willing to call Chris Jericho's variation of the Boston Crab the Liontamer.

Holding off on the Styles Clash seems like a smart move on the WWE's part. They've already given us AJ and they then gave us AJ vs Chris Jericho. We're getting very easy to consume doses for our AJ fix, and I expect that when finally hits AJ hits the Styles Clash you'd swear that the audience was sitting in electric chairs.

I thought Styles appeared nervous but got more comfortable as the match went on, specifically after the commercial break. There was a moment where Jericho was on the outside and Styles could've done a high impact move but he didn't - which I'm glad he didn't. He didn't do too many high impact moves but displayed enough to keep the fans interested in the match. I feel the match was at Jericho's pace because I know Styles could've went at a higher tempo. Solid match, I look forward to seeing how he's involved. I feel there could be a program between Styles and Jericho.

I saw the match couple of times as i love AJ Styles. What i noticed was, AJ has an unique aura around his presence. He has got a fresh awesome look too. He is an extraordinary talent and his debut singles match was just awesome. The way he taunts to the crowd was awesome too. He didnot showcase himself totally but did enough for a good match. When he was gonna do Styles Clash to Jericho, the crowd just erupted in anticipation. I am really excited for the Ist Styles Clash in WWE. And not to forget the Spiral Tape! :p

:devil:

This southern tour by WWE is only going to help AJ when he gets to the bigger cities. The fact that AJ's merch is moving so fast is huge. The McMahons have got to be enjoying their investment thus far. I personally believe AJ is gonna be a huge star in WWE.

This southern tour by WWE is only going to help AJ when he gets to the bigger cities. The fact that AJ's merch is moving so fast is huge. The McMahons have got to be enjoying their investment thus far. I personally believe AJ is gonna be a huge star in WWE.

Hey you said the same thing about STEVE BORDEN aka STING! So what ever happened to STINGS merchandise? We all know! No where? Styles will be sent to NXT his match was not the best among many critics who criticised his first match sure he won afterall you are wrestling Y2Jobber! He literally jobs to everyone when he can in fact focus on IC title win@ WM32 against Dean Ambrose! What merchandise? A t -shirt? TNA is making more profit as they did last year with STINGs merchandise! TNA has all of AJ Styles action figures , DVD, signed posters and clothing so quick get them at TNA cause wwe won t be releasing his merchandise so quick as you anticipate it! LOL

Hey you said the same thing about STEVE BORDEN aka STING! So what ever happened to STINGS merchandise? We all know! No where? Styles will be sent to NXT his match was not the best among many critics who criticised his first match sure he won afterall you are wrestling Y2Jobber! He literally jobs to everyone when he can in fact focus on IC title win@ WM32 against Dean Ambrose! What merchandise? A t -shirt? TNA is making more profit as they did last year with STINGs merchandise! TNA has all of AJ Styles action figures , DVD, signed posters and clothing so quick get them at TNA cause wwe won t be releasing his merchandise so quick as you anticipate it! LOL

Oh why do you even post in this section since you hate the WWE so much? Isn't there a TNA section for you to spout off in.

As far as I know Stings merchandise is still available on the WWE site last time I looked. Just checked and there are 37 items with Stings name on them. Styles stuff is starting to make it there as well.

Jericho is one of those wrestlers that won't be hampered by a loss, it won't affect his credibility. I'm not surprised that Styles first match wasn't a stellar one, has he ever been in front of that many people in the arena and on TV before. He looked nervous, but I'm sure that will pass.

It'a amazing how you would have been praising Styles if he has resigned with TNA, but now he's with the WWE he's a shithead. I'm just glad I'll get to see him weekly on my TV screen.

So I came across this vid on Youtube:

I noticed a few amazing things about this match when played in slow motion, not the least of which being WWE's inability to sue. I realize that it's not quite at half speed, but it's still remarkable nonetheless.

This match is still more fast paced than most other matches I've seen in the WWE. AJ and Chris appear to move at a normal, maybe at times faster than normal, pace even at slow motion.

One of the more clever commentators on Youtube pointed out something equally amazing. If you listen to Michael Cole's voice at this level of slowing, he sounds very similar to Jesse Ventura.

Just in case you need a specific highlight for an AJ Styles match, click forward to 8:45. Seeing that spot in super slow motion when they showed to replay will be my motivation for the rest of the year.

Well first off all the youtube video you put on here is not showing the match so you might as well remove it as it is misleading

Weak match against Jericho. AJ did not look good. No high spots, barely any offense - least of all creative offense. A lot of running the ropes and turnbuckles. And he didn't even get to debut his finisher!

Lot of botches in that match, Jericho had him pinned for a 4 count at one point, then again later in the match. AJ's Irish whip is pretty weak too. Glad he got the win, but the kid needs to settle his nerves a little lol!!!

AJ's back was still on the mat when the ref went to count three, he probably could have counted to four. The ref had to pause the three count
No worries, we will have to see how AJ is anyway, just not one of his best thought for a debut

On the other hand, Jericho actually looked agile and great. His TNA matches are classic against Samoa Joe, Amazing Red and Christopher Daniels and better than this debut. Try checking you tube and TNA is selling AJ Styles DVD set which is called Phenomenol Best of AJ styles Vol 1 & 2
You'd be really surprised Styles just wrestled a classic at Wrestle Kingdom. AJ needs to step up his game or wwe was a big mistake. He passed up a half a million dollar contract with TNA to come in and dominate in wwe for this.

Lastly On a side note AJ needs to either cut his Justin Bieber hair, throw some gel in it, water it down, or tie a rubber band to hold it back. It looks like a piece to be honest as it floats on top of his head, anyway it's annoying

Oh why do you even post in this section since you hate the WWE so much? Isn't there a TNA section for you to spout off in.

As far as I know Stings merchandise is still available on the WWE site last time I looked. Just checked and there are 37 items with Stings name on them. Styles stuff is starting to make it there as well.

Jericho is one of those wrestlers that won't be hampered by a loss, it won't affect his credibility. I'm not surprised that Styles first match wasn't a stellar one, has he ever been in front of that many people in the arena and on TV before. He looked nervous, but I'm sure that will pass.

It'a amazing how you would have been praising Styles if he has resigned with TNA, but now he's with the WWE he's a shithead. I'm just glad I'll get to see him weekly on my TV screen.

Buddy your childish sarcasms won t stop me for commenting and stating my valid opinion whether you like it or not don t read it!
It has nothing to do with styles in wwe but you wwe sheep followers embrace and praise every ex TNA wrestler that wrestles in a wwe ring! I see double hippocrisy and boycotting TNA , ROH and anything not wwe related is completely spiteful and childish cause many of you don t know wrestling action and don't want to recognize it either! You prefer soap opera bed time storylines that have no correlation for wrestling! Whatever happened to sportsmanship? I watch wwe ROH and TNA ! wwe offered Styles probably Storms contract that he rejected while TNA offered him half a million and Styles gave his word so he is not a man of his word and it upset lots of fans who backed him up for 15 years that TNA built him and you don t get it! He used TNA as a defense to get money from wwe and I am sure wwe gave Styles 100,000$. Styles is not smart cause like all the wwe fans you thought this was real segment going on in TNA when it was a storyline they did with AJ Styles and when STYLES agreed to come back and gave his word that trust alone counted! It was a storyline so when all you wwe fans keep saying he left on bad terms he didn't!

Its like when your poster boy John Cena heads to TNA all you fans will be devastated and not that I want him there ! Cause wwe built cena and same applies to AJ Styles that he is TNA MADE ! The thing is AJ styles is a temporary replacement for Daniel Bryan and Seth Rollins once these 2 are scheduled to return along with Randy Orton you will see AJ Styles disappear and fade away like STING did last year! So quit with the hype and excitement geez reality should kick in vince is anti TNA no matter what you and any wwe fan will say vince doesn t listen as much as Dixie Carter does to the fans!

I met AJ styles I got pics with him and a conversation taped where he did nothing but badmouth wwe and all those wrestlers will end up being underutilized and unrecognizable and buried in the wwe cemetery where all wrestlers go to job their career and get buried ! That s a fact and that is why I hate wwe for that cause they don't recognize talent that is not their own! Lastly as you continue to embrace AJ styles like he is a Mesiah he was in wwe back in 2002 and was mistreated and mishandled awful he was always jobbing so what makes you think wwe won t continue where they last left off with him when they dismissed Styles back in 2002?

It was a great match, but I sense a hint of bias rolling around some of you. There were a few moments where Styles missed his queue, or Jericho did. Not a problem as I am sure the two of them decided "great someone with real talent to wrestle" and probably planned next to none of the match before just going out there and doing what they do best.

I am on the hype train too, I have been waiting for this for many years and I am watching and re-watching every moment he's been on WWE t.v. so far.
But this thread is a huge exaggeration.

It was a great match, but I sense a hint of bias rolling around some of you. There were a few moments where Styles missed his queue, or Jericho did. Not a problem as I am sure the two of them decided "great someone with real talent to wrestle" and probably planned next to none of the match before just going out there and doing what they do best.

I am on the hype train too, I have been waiting for this for many years and I am watching and re-watching every moment he's been on WWE t.v. so far.
But this thread is a huge exaggeration.

I'm giving him benefit of the doubt because I blamed the tempo on Jericho. Overall both did well last night and Styles respectfully went over Jericho. He just signed the contract a week ago and in a matter of days was in a WWE ring, he'll be just fine.

I'm giving him benefit of the doubt because I blamed the tempo on Jericho. Overall both did well last night and Styles respectfully went over Jericho. He just signed the contract a week ago and in a matter of days was in a WWE ring, he'll be just fine.

Hey that is what you all said last year when you all embaraced STING to wwe ? AJ Styles won t be fine he will be jobbed and buried in wwe cemetery and it was not a wise decision once vince gets what he wants since he is anti TNA he will bury Styles along with Aries and Joe!

^^^
He's like the resident HEEL/Troll right?

AJ Styles signed a contract with WWE because it would be what's best for his family.... I have no idea what he was earning in the indies...but if he wasn't the highest paid wrestler outside WWE or Kurt Angle last year I will be bloody shocked! And whatever amount of money that was, he's getting significantly more from WWE...with bonuses.

AJ Styles I can assure you now...will be no jobber. Mid card title reign? Certainly.... Main card Feud with the Champ one day...Maybe? THE WWE CHAMPION? unlikely, but we can dream....crazier things have happened. But jobber and buried? No chance.

"WorstWrestlingExcrement" is more like the resident joke. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and assuming he has an intellectual disability

- Styles is coming in as one of the world's best current performers who has been the top guy in NJPW which is a huge deal. He's probably getting treated better because of that than he would if he had come in straight after TNA.

- Coming in and beating Jericho in your first match is a decent start. Jericho himself noted that the two have never worked together before and was pleased with the match considering and he also mentioned that alot of WWE fans don't know who AJ is yet. There are alot of WWE fans who don't even know TNA exists.

- AJ probably isn't going to headline Wrestlemania and be world champ at this stage. WWE are focusing on Reigns right now and probably Rollins when he gets back. AJ is a perfect guy for the upper mid card who can wrestle the world champ on Raw if needed for example. I can see AJ as a solid IC or US champion and he would really elevate those titles. There's plenty of good feuds for him and the fans such as Kevin Owens, Dean Ambrose, the aforementioned Jericho and a returning Cesaro are all interesting propositions and a match with Rollins or a dream match with Daniel Bryan in the future are exciting possibilities for the future ahead. I don't think he needs to be in the main event picture to be relevant personally

Well first off all the youtube video you put on here is not showing the match so you might as well remove it as it is misleading.

I apologize if you felt misled; the title of this thread got the ball rolling on discussion regarding the match itself, and the video was removed likely because Titansports demanded as much. Do you feel a little less misled now?

Weak match against Jericho. AJ did not look good. No high spots, barely any offense - least of all creative offense. A lot of running the ropes and turnbuckles. And he didn't even get to debut his finisher!

Let me see if I can break down the mess that is your bullshit salad paragraph. Ordinarily AJ looks good, but he didn't on RAW because you say as much. Thanks for sharing that, moving on to your next point. There were plenty of high spots: AJ selling the boston crab, the jumping forearm and Chris' dropkick off the apron just to name a few. Please post a chart showing your preferred quota of running the ropes and turnbuckles so I can better figure out if you're just pulling criticisms out of your ass.

You're right, he didn't debut his finisher. That's okay by me because there will be more AJ Styles matches and this match in particular seemed to be more of an effort to show that AJ can steal the entire show with what was for him a very basic match.

Lot of botches in that match, Jericho had him pinned for a 4 count at one point, then again later in the match. AJ's Irish whip is pretty weak too. Glad he got the win, but the kid needs to settle his nerves a little lol!!!

Lot o' botches aye? Well; you could only be bothered to name one (that wasn't even a botch), so I imagine you didn't have to count that many botches through the match. Assuming you're speaking of the finish of the match, AJ got his shoulder up in time. AJ's Irish whip isn't weak at all, you should try to be more observant. I see that you're talking about his nerves without making a point as to what caused you to recognize as much, so basically you're just pinching off more baseless bullshit.

Do people still think they can be taken seriously after typing "lol"? You laugh at your own humor, that's adorable. I'm sure you feel very validated by making us aware of the fact that you're convinced by your own ridiculous statements. Three exclamations, because two would just be silly.

AJ's back was still on the mat when the ref went to count three, he probably could have counted to four. The ref had to pause the three count
No worries, we will have to see how AJ is anyway, just not one of his best thought for a debut.

Oh good God; you're dwelling on the one aspect of the match that you cared enough to recall. I guess we can keep discussing this if it's literally the only thing of substance you can use to justify the short story you wrote about why you were displeased with the match.

AJ got his shoulder up before the ref would have counted three, and the ref did not pause his count. Nobody gives a shit if you're worried or if you were impressed with the match, mainly because you don't have the necessary stock of brain cells to actually craft an explanation for your opinion. Now then; let's see what other thoughts you felt like belching out.

On the other hand, Jericho actually looked agile and great. His TNA matches are classic against Samoa Joe, Amazing Red and Christopher Daniels and better than this debut. Try checking you tube and TNA is selling AJ Styles DVD set which is called Phenomenol Best of AJ styles Vol 1 & 2

Look little boy; someday you'll have to apply for a job that requires a little more of you than just being able to find a happy place in your mind for ten minutes. Maybe you should get started on trying to clean up your style of writing so that people can actually comprehend your thoughts without wanting to slap you.

If you refer to Chris Jericho in one sentence and then use the term "his" in the very next sentence, it appears that you're implying that Chris Jericho has a library of YouTube videos showing the highlights of his non-existent career in TNA.

You're telling us that AJ Styles had great matches in TNA? Thanks for the news flash there Captain Obvious. I'm pretty sure that you're the only person who considers AJ's prior existence in TNA to be a valid point regarding the idea that some people might not be aware of that, but hopefully getting that stupidity out of your head has made room for some actual potential.

You'd be really surprised Styles just wrestled a classic at Wrestle Kingdom. AJ needs to step up his game or wwe was [making] a big mistake. He passed up a half a million dollar contract with TNA to come in and dominate in wwe for this.

For crying out loud; nothing you tell someone could possibly surprise them. You've made it abundantly clear that you're way way way behind the status quo when it comes to general pro-wrestling awareness.

If you're so bent on the idea that AJ is lacking in his ability to hang in the WWE, dig down deep in that cesspool of random bullshit clouding your mind and try to find a thought that equates to a valid insight regarding how he could improve his game.

Lastly On a side note AJ needs to either cut his Justin Bieber hair, throw some gel in it, water it down, or tie a rubber band to hold it back. It looks like a piece to be honest as it floats on top of his head, anyway it's annoying

Did you just get bored with a post that is little more than what one could expect to find scrawled on the wall of a public toilet? AJ's hair annoys you, and you want to imply that if he took any of your suggestions it would actually make you behave like a real human being.

Nothing that AJ does will please you if being a contrarian moron is the only thing in this world that ever warrants a reaction. It's fine if talking shit is your fetish, but at least try to be clever about it.

I apologize if you felt misled; the title of this thread got the ball rolling on discussion regarding the match itself, and the video was removed likely because Titansports demanded as much. Do you feel a little less misled now?

Let me see if I can break down the mess that is your bullshit salad paragraph. Ordinarily AJ looks good, but he didn't on RAW because you say as much. Thanks for sharing that, moving on to your next point. There were plenty of high spots: AJ selling the boston crab, the jumping forearm and Chris' dropkick off the apron just to name a few. Please post a chart showing your preferred quota of running the ropes and turnbuckles so I can better figure out if you're just pulling criticisms out of your ass.

You're right, he didn't debut his finisher. That's okay by me because there will be more AJ Styles matches and this match in particular seemed to be more of an effort to show that AJ can steal the entire show with what was for him a very basic match.

Lot o' botches aye? Well; you could only be bothered to name one (that wasn't even a botch), so I imagine you didn't have to count that many botches through the match. Assuming you're speaking of the finish of the match, AJ got his shoulder up in time. AJ's Irish whip isn't weak at all, you should try to be more observant. I see that you're talking about his nerves without making a point as to what caused you to recognize as much, so basically you're just pinching off more baseless bullshit.

Do people still think they can be taken seriously after typing "lol"? You laugh at your own humor, that's adorable. I'm sure you feel very validated by making us aware of the fact that you're convinced by your own ridiculous statements. Three exclamations, because two would just be silly.

Oh good God; you're dwelling on the one aspect of the match that you cared enough to recall. I guess we can keep discussing this if it's literally the only thing of substance you can use to justify the short story you wrote about why you were displeased with the match.

AJ got his shoulder up before the ref would have counted three, and the ref did not pause his count. Nobody gives a shit if you're worried or if you were impressed with the match, mainly because you don't have the necessary stock of brain cells to actually craft an explanation for your opinion. Now then; let's see what other thoughts you felt like belching out.

Look little boy; someday you'll have to apply for a job that requires a little more of you than just being able to find a happy place in your mind for ten minutes. Maybe you should get started on trying to clean up your style of writing so that people can actually comprehend your thoughts without wanting to slap you.

If you refer to Chris Jericho in one sentence and then use the term "his" in the very next sentence, it appears that you're implying that Chris Jericho has a library of YouTube videos showing the highlights of his non-existent career in TNA.

You're telling us that AJ Styles had great matches in TNA? Thanks for the news flash there Captain Obvious. I'm pretty sure that you're the only person who considers AJ's prior existence in TNA to be a valid point regarding the idea that some people might not be aware of that, but hopefully getting that stupidity out of your head has made room for some actual potential.

For crying out loud; nothing you tell someone could possibly surprise them. You've made it abundantly clear that you're way way way behind the status quo when it comes to general pro-wrestling awareness.

If you're so bent on the idea that AJ is lacking in his ability to hang in the WWE, dig down deep in that cesspool of random bullshit clouding your mind and try to find a thought that equates to a valid insight regarding how he could improve his game.

Did you just get bored with a post that is little more than what one could expect to find scrawled on the wall of a public toilet? AJ's hair annoys you, and you want to imply that if he took any of your suggestions it would actually make you behave like a real human being.

Nothing that AJ does will please you if being a contrarian moron is the only thing in this world that ever warrants a reaction. It's fine if talking shit is your fetish, but at least try to be clever about it.

Lookenviousdominous you are a sad example of wwe idiotic ignorant oblivious moronic sheep that follow any garbage wwe feeds them you disagreed with my statement fine cause you can t face reality, but if you have nothing to back up your argument STFU! wwe will bury AJ Styles since TNA was in the pic and Styles had a verbal agreement with TNA during negotiations and wwe stole him . You do know vince is anti TNA ? We all know Styles will job so even if he won over Y2Jobber we all know Fandango beat Y2Jobber also guess where he is ? Guess where STING is ?

"WorstWrestlingExcrement" is more like the resident joke. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and assuming he has an intellectual disability

- Styles is coming in as one of the world's best current performers who has been the top guy in NJPW which is a huge deal. He's probably getting treated better because of that than he would if he had come in straight after TNA.

- Coming in and beating Jericho in your first match is a decent start. Jericho himself noted that the two have never worked together before and was pleased with the match considering and he also mentioned that alot of WWE fans don't know who AJ is yet. There are alot of WWE fans who don't even know TNA exists.

- AJ probably isn't going to headline Wrestlemania and be world champ at this stage. WWE are focusing on Reigns right now and probably Rollins when he gets back. AJ is a perfect guy for the upper mid card who can wrestle the world champ on Raw if needed for example. I can see AJ as a solid IC or US champion and he would really elevate those titles. There's plenty of good feuds for him and the fans such as Kevin Owens, Dean Ambrose, the aforementioned Jericho and a returning Cesaro are all interesting propositions and a match with Rollins or a dream match with Daniel Bryan in the future are exciting possibilities for the future ahead. I don't think he needs to be in the main event picture to be relevant personally

Hey timothy26;5399121dalton you are more like the resident joke. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and assuming he has an intellectual disability you are the sad example of what wwe idiotic ignorant oblivious moronic sheeps that follow the crap that wwe feeds them excrement
AJ Styles was TNA made not NJPW and even though he finished there doesn t mean nothing wwe pulled Styles away from TNA negotiations so they can job him and ruin him! You should know wwe is a cemetary where wrestlers go to job and get buried with their career!
You do know AJ styles is just a temporary replacement for Daniel Bryan , Seth Rollins, Randy Orton, Cesaro and Cena when they come back he ll be heading to NXT! You do know vince is anti TNA right moron?
Find me any exTNA wrestler that had the royal treatment in wwe? At least in TNA they all get the royal treatment with champagne and caviar and get belts! Why am I wasting my time with kids who play with wwe dolls and don t seem to understand the logic behind wrestling! Follow your stupid bS storylines and be immature! But you are wasting my time if you cannot back up anything !

Hey timothy26;5399121dalton you are more like the resident joke. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and assuming he has an intellectual disability you are the sad example of what wwe idiotic ignorant oblivious moronic sheeps that follow the crap that wwe feeds them excrement
AJ Styles was TNA made not NJPW and even though he finished there doesn t mean nothing wwe pulled Styles away from TNA negotiations so they can job him and ruin him! You should know wwe is a cemetary where wrestlers go to job and get buried with their career!
You do know AJ styles is just a temporary replacement for Daniel Bryan , Seth Rollins, Randy Orton, Cesaro and Cena when they come back he ll be heading to NXT! You do know vince is anti TNA right moron?
Find me any exTNA wrestler that had the royal treatment in wwe? At least in TNA they all get the royal treatment with champagne and caviar and get belts! Why am I wasting my time with kids who play with wwe dolls and don t seem to understand the logic behind wrestling! Follow your stupid bS storylines and be immature! But you are wasting my time if you cannot back up anything !

I am a fan of PRO WRESTLING, not TNA not WWE not NJPW. I watch WWE, New Japan and some ROH currently. I also watch quite a bit of old WCW stuff. I watched TNA for many years and still check it out on occasion. I don't see why you assume we are all WWE fans who hate everything else. I don't care about the promotion, I care about the talent I'm watching and the quality of the show.

TNA couldn't afford AJ Styles, let alone buy him champagne and they don't even own the rights to his name or likeness, yes he became a star in TNA but had he left TNA for WWE instead of heading to NJPW first he probably would have gone to NXT.

WWE don't hate TNA, they don't see TNA as legit competition because they aren't. It's not the monday night wars.

I can back up what I've been saying so far, they let AJ keep his name, his ring gear and everything, acknowledged he was a big star outside of WWE and debuted him in the Rumble, where he lasted for a decent amount of time - then had him beat a top talent in Jericho the next night on TV. Seems like they are treating him pretty well.

I'm not saying Styles will be a world champion in WWE or the top main event star. Why should he be? he's 38 years old and has only just debuted with the company. There are younger guys who have been around for longer who the company are trying to build. He will most likely hang around the upper mid card which is absolutely fine.

I've been a fan of pro wrestling for more than 20 years, I've never just followed WWE, I'm certainly not a sheep or a mark for them. You are however some sort of mark for TNA for whatever odd reason.

Lookenviousdominous you are a sad example of wwe idiotic ignorant oblivious moronic sheep that follow any garbage wwe feeds them you disagreed with my statement fine cause you can t face reality, but if you have nothing to back up your argument STFU! wwe will bury AJ Styles since TNA was in the pic and Styles had a verbal agreement with TNA during negotiations and wwe stole him . You do know vince is anti TNA ? We all know Styles will job so even if he won over Y2Jobber we all know Fandango beat Y2Jobber also guess where he is ? Guess where STING is ?

He crushed your argument.

Why aren't you posting in the TNA section? Why care about AJ Styles when he's done the right thing financially and for his career and come to WWE? Go and worry about Brodus Clay in the TNA forum

Look enviousdominous

WorstWrestlingExcrement! My arch nemesis!

you are a sad example of wwe idiotic ignorant oblivious moronic sheep that follow any garbage wwe feeds them

I'd hate to see a happy example of WWE idiotic ignorant oblivious moronic sheep. Is Japanese your first language? You seem to layer on the adjectives arbitrarily.

you disagreed with my statement fine cause you can t face reality

Kid; if your statements are the benchmark for what's real, then the human race is fucked.

but if you have nothing to back up your argument STFU!

Ah, okay. You're offended by statements that attempt to come across as axiomatic while offering no corresponding insight that would validate the implication of being self-evident. I don't think I could possibly dumb down my statements to your level, so we should probably agree to disagree on whatever the fuck it is that you're so upset about.

wwe will bury AJ Styles since TNA was in the pic and Styles had a verbal agreement with TNA during negotiations and wwe stole him.

If the WWE buries AJ Styles, I owe you a dollar. How's that?

You do know vince is anti TNA ?

You do know that AJ Styles doesn't work for TNA?

We all know Styles will job so even if he won over Y2Jobber we all know Fandango beat Y2Jobber also guess where he is?

^That is your brain on drugs. Any questions?

Guess where STING is ?

I get it, you love TNA. Your passion is admirable, and I honestly have nothing against TNA. You still have Beer Money, and maybe Daniel Bryan will fill the void that AJ Styles left. Feel better?

Buddy your childish sarcasms won t stop me for commenting and stating my valid opinion whether you like it or not don t read it!

Okay first of all I'm not your buddy and second of all if you had a valid opinion I would read it. All you do is come into this section and talk about how shit the WWE is and how much you hate it. So my question is a valid one. Why bother?

It has nothing to do with styles in wwe but you wwe sheep followers embrace and praise every ex TNA wrestler that wrestles in a wwe ring! I see double hippocrisy and boycotting TNA , ROH and anything not wwe related is completely spiteful and childish cause many of you don t know wrestling action and don't want to recognize it either! You prefer soap opera bed time storylines that have no correlation for wrestling! Whatever happened to sportsmanship? I watch wwe ROH and TNA ! wwe offered Styles probably Storms contract that he rejected while TNA offered him half a million and Styles gave his word so he is not a man of his word and it upset lots of fans who backed him up for 15 years that TNA built him and you don t get it! He used TNA as a defense to get money from wwe and I am sure wwe gave Styles 100,000$. Styles is not smart cause like all the wwe fans you thought this was real segment going on in TNA when it was a storyline they did with AJ Styles and when STYLES agreed to come back and gave his word that trust alone counted! It was a storyline so when all you wwe fans keep saying he left on bad terms he didn't!

Well it certainly seems to be about Styles after all doesn't it? And someone is butthurt by the fact that he didn't sign with TNA instead. Listen AJ Styles is a grown man and he is capable of making his own decisions. Why should some fan be pissed off that the guy looked at what was offered to him and choose something else instead. We don't know the details of his contract, and maybe it was better than what TNA offered him. Who knows.

Its like when your poster boy John Cena heads to TNA all you fans will be devastated and not that I want him there ! Cause wwe built cena and same applies to AJ Styles that he is TNA MADE ! The thing is AJ styles is a temporary replacement for Daniel Bryan and Seth Rollins once these 2 are scheduled to return along with Randy Orton you will see AJ Styles disappear and fade away like STING did last year! So quit with the hype and excitement geez reality should kick in vince is anti TNA no matter what you and any wwe fan will say vince doesn t listen as much as Dixie Carter does to the fans!

No we won't be devastated, we'll be happy that John Cena is still wrestling and I for one will watch him there. You see for me it's not about the company but more about the wrestler. You don't hear fans of Jeff Hardy screaming down the house because he left and went to TNA. He took a lot of fans with him, me for example. And we would welcome Jeff back with open arms tomorrow, just as TNA would welcome back Styles if he decided to jump ship.

I met AJ styles I got pics with him and a conversation taped where he did nothing but badmouth wwe and all those wrestlers will end up being underutilized and unrecognizable and buried in the wwe cemetery where all wrestlers go to job their career and get buried ! That s a fact and that is why I hate wwe for that cause they don't recognize talent that is not their own! Lastly as you continue to embrace AJ styles like he is a Mesiah he was in wwe back in 2002 and was mistreated and mishandled awful he was always jobbing so what makes you think wwe won t continue where they last left off with him when they dismissed Styles back in 2002?

Who cares. What really gets to me is you say you are a fan of wrestling. Well you know what be a fan. The company matters not, it's the wrestlers who go out there every night putting their bodies on the line for your entertainment. It doesn't matter whether they work for TNA, WWE, ROH or NJPW if your are a wrestling fan then support all of them. Until you can do that you are not a fan, so shut up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back