• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AJ Styles vs Bully Ray For The World Championship "Live" On Impact!

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
[YOUTUBE]Tvx7-rkTqSw&feature=youtube_gdata[/YOUTUBE]

Just announced via social media!

e05f49375ca56c20826471c2da983a17_L.jpg

The rematch has been set by order of Dixie Carter! This coming Thursday from Salt Lake City, Utah, Bully Ray attempts to win his 3rd World Championship. Can AJ overcome the odds a second time to extend his 5th reign?

Their brawl at Bound For Glory made AJ Styles look like a regular John Cena. Missing the 450 and nailing the announce table as well as the level of abuse Ray did with the hardwood canvas and chair shots, AJ looks like he's on fire right now. To me this is the last step in the dissolution of Ace's And 8's as it's more than likely that Ray will yell at them for not showing up a second time (Dixie came out instead). And it may set up the return and revenge of one Mr. Anderson. Simply put, AJ's retaining.

This has the return of Anderson written all over it. Ray, in trouble again, calls for the group. No shows. All of a sudden the music hits, and probably does that little AJ thing where it turns over into Anderson's music — he comes out, fucks shit up and boom, second time in four days, Bully loses to AJ.

Styles can then move on in this reportedly story line where he "leaves" TNA to fuck over Dixie while Bully Ray and Anderson can hopefully help to develop a solid mid-card feud to build for Genesis.

One question... I may have missed it but...

Wasn't AJ supposed to be "just contractually obligated" for Bound For Glory and that's it? I mean storywise between him and Dixie?

This has the return of Anderson written all over it. Ray, in trouble again, calls for the group. No shows. All of a sudden the music hits, and probably does that little AJ thing where it turns over into Anderson's music — he comes out, fucks shit up and boom, second time in four days, Bully loses to AJ.

Styles can then move on in this reportedly story line where he "leaves" TNA to fuck over Dixie while Bully Ray and Anderson can hopefully help to develop a solid mid-card feud to build for Genesis.

I mentioned this in a spam thread. To me it makes sense considering what Bully did to him in his last appearance. I'll avoid using the term "logic" being that pro wrestling can sometimes surprise you. But AJ needs to hold onto the belt to progress his feud with Dixie. I foresee a potential challenger in Roode coming up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back