AJ LEE

Wullief23

Occasional Pre-Show
Rumour is that FCW 'Diva' AJ Lee will be coming to WWE programming soon. Wondering if any of you guys have had the chance to see her on FCW or any other shows? Heard good things on this 'diva' that she can wrestle, not seen any of her myself.

NOTE: This is not a spoiler! There has been no official word on this or has she been advertised anywhere to be debuting.

I'm loving this. I actually dated her older sister for a bit, so I'm very excited for her. Not only is she gorgeous, but she's got something that is really missing from the Diva division and that's wrestling ability. With her coming up, Eve improving, Melina and Beth (hopefully) coming back soon and the possibilty of Kong or Roxxi coming over, the Diva's division might be as strong as it was in the days of Lita and Trish. This is excellent news.

I've actually seen... ALOT of matches and in my opinion, she isn't really much of a "sexy" diva, but she is decent in the ring. Her moveset is pretty limited and her moves seems like its based on Gail Kim.

AJ Lee is someone I've seen a fair amount of on youtube. She is, in my opinion the second best diva currently in FCW, the best being Serena. I do not think she's going to come up soon because she's currently adapting her character (i.e. turning heel), and there's no need for another heel in either division (Raw has Fox, Maryse and Jillian Smackdown has Lay-Cool). It's also my opinion that she shouldn't be an active performer until after Serena is. On the grounds that Serena > Lee.

Ignoring her character development, AJ Lee has been on the FCW roster for quite some time and has seen many diva's there come and go. With her skills that she possesses, it should be her time to get called up soon to the main roster... think of her as Gail Kim with less botches. Problem is, the rosters on both shows seem to be too filled for anyone to move up unless there is a huge number of injuries occurring or someone gets fired. RAW doesn't need any more women as their division is quite huge and SD could only use her if Serena becomes a full-time wrestler, with AJ Lee being the opposite alignment.

This might be a long-shot, but for the third season of NXT... why not have a female wrestler trying to get a shot such as AJ Lee? Her wrestling abilities are enough for her to go up against the men, as well as looking quite believable (considering she prefers to fly about). Anything is possible.

Now you see the problem with AJ Lee being a derdible opponent toi a male is that she's fucking tiny. Wade Barrett (in awesome colour commentary mode) would absolutely slate her for it. As good as Lee is, she is simply not going to look believable in the ring with people who will probably have over a foot and 150 pounds on her.

Serena did have kickass matches with Lee though. Typically with Lee playing the plucky underdog.

My counter-argument: Rey Mysterio. He's fucking tiny and having him go against larger opponents doesn't seem believable at all. However, considering he flies around everywhere and is fast enough to confuse the opponents, he has been able to take down everyone he's encountered. The momentum he'd have after spring-boarding is enough to put Big Show down. AJ Lee, whilst not as high-flying as Rey, would be able to do the same.

At this point in time, I think the WWE has to wait for a golden opportunity to call her up. Unless something drastic happens, I see NXT as the more likely option.

My counter-argument: Rey Mysterio. He's fucking tiny and having him go against larger opponents doesn't seem believable at all. However, considering he flies around everywhere and is fast enough to confuse the opponents, he has been able to take down everyone he's encountered. The momentum he'd have after spring-boarding is enough to put Big Show down. AJ Lee, whilst not as high-flying as Rey, would be able to do the same.

My counterpoint. Rey Mysterio has 4 inches and 76 pounds on her. Want to run that 'believability' thing by me again? Unless AJ can make up for 76 pound defeceit with her speed, she isn't doing the damage of Rey. Rey is pushing suspension of disbelief pretty far, AJ wouldn't require suspension of disbelief, she'd require disbelief to be hung, drawn and quartered.

At this point in time, I think the WWE has to wait for a golden opportunity to call her up. Unless something drastic happens, I see NXT as the more likely option.

No. Just no.

I heard of her and seen her work before. She is fairly decent in the ring and sorta reminds me of Gail Kim and doesn't really botch that much. Since this is a rumor I hope its true because I like her I wouldn't say I am fan of her's. But she got some talent and I hope she ends up on SmackDown when she finally come's to wwe telvision.

But here a little known fact about her that people might or might not know. She is currently dating Tna wrestler Jay Lethal I found that interesting. Thought I'd share it.

I watch every episode of FCW and AJ lee is definitely the top diva in line to be moved to the main roster(she signed her WWE contract in May 2009 so she's definitely spent the diva amount of time there) and not far behind her is the current FCW divas champion Naomi Night(who has improved in the ring dramatically in little of one years training, the woman is wrestling like a pro). If I had to pick one of these 2 divas to move up, I would pick AJ but not because I like her better, it's because Naomi keeps upping her game in every match and she needs to keep doing that because the main roster is a big deal and I don't want her to lose all that training, it needs to stick to her like glue.

AJ, she's definitely ready for the roster, she recently turned heel but that shouldn't really effect anything since they only did that because Naomi needed a credible opponent. I expect AJ to debut on smackdown and eventually drafted to Raw because that happens to all new girls that debut in WWE(Maryse,Eve, alicia, and Gail all started smackdown and are now on Raw)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back