AJ Lee Comments on Raw

DB2CMPUNK

Dark Match Winner
I found her "promo" last monday on Raw feel very close at home. It's just feel very random that AJ Lee would make a comment regarding sexually transmitted to Bella Twins after the match. Rarely a diva would be able to get 2 promo. I know there is hatred between AJ Lee and the Bella Twins.

Was this plan? Or is AJ just don't give a damn and on her way out?

I guess we'll never know. I'm honestly surprised they let her get away with that. I wonder if anyone's going to be like "I'm so offended, I don't want my kid watching this. How dare they say 'sex' on TV!" And I really doubt there is actual 'hatred' between them.

I don't know if it was planned or not, if she was told to go out there and say whatever she wants, but AJ sure spoke the truth. That's why she is respect by most fans and is the best FEMALE WRESTLER they had since back in the AE with Lita.

The thing that surprised me was how she said that when WWE has acknowledged the Bella's real life relationships with Cena and Bryan- two of the biggest faces. It was even stranger considering how Bryan was there and I think Jerry Lawler mentioned Brie potentially getting revenge for Bryan.

I still think Brie is just faking the heel turn, like Bryan did, but we'll see. AJ's promo was good, but fans kept screwing it up with "CM Punk" chants.

AJ Lee is the greatest female wrestler in WWE history. No one else can lace up her Chuck Taylors! AJ Lee's wrestling skills are phenomenal and they captivate the audience in every AJ match. The Black Widow is an iconic submission move and her shining wizard is beautiful to watch. When AJ Lee has a mic on her hands, you know she has something to say! Its not just some gibberish. She wants to let the world know that a TRUE CHAMPION is one who works their life off to achieve their goal and if a reward was given but was not earned then its nothing but an accessory. The champion makes the gold, not the other way around. I applaud AJ for standing up and telling the truth! Not only that, but she provided some classic AJ LEE humor. 'That belt matches those shoes (girly voice)'. Also your looks are not a gift, passion and the drive to accomplish something is. AJ LEE is one of the best on the mic. She had something to say and she said it!

I thought the jab was BRILLIANT! The truth is AJ Lee has wanted to wrestle .... I would say since she was young but she's so very young now... but there's video footage of her as a younger girl meeting Lita and gushing about how she wanted to be her. I'm not 100% sure what the Bella's did before they wrestled but I would bet they didn't want it like AJ did.

All three of these ladies have bedded top stars but AJ has serious talent and you can't take that away from her.

The thing that surprised me was how she said that when WWE has acknowledged the Bella's real life relationships with Cena and Bryan- two of the biggest faces. It was even stranger considering how Bryan was there and I think Jerry Lawler mentioned Brie potentially getting revenge for Bryan.

I still think Brie is just faking the heel turn, like Bryan did, but we'll see. AJ's promo was good, but fans kept screwing it up with "CM Punk" chants.

Technically, I don't believe that Brie's time as Nikki's assistant is up yet. I also think she's "faking" the heel turn and that when the time is up, she'll turn on Nikki and the two of them will start feuding over the title.

I'm also long since over the Punk chants. It was interesting initially and it was cool that fans were showing their support for him, even without knowing any of the details surrounding his departure. Now, however, it's become nothing more than the fans deciding they wanna be annoying. If you're not into what you're seeing, that's cool, but, at the same time, you also don't have to behave like a complete ass. I think it's also disrespectful to the other wrestlers. Even though AJ's married to Punk, she also has her own career and her own life so it's not all that flattering for fans to start chanting Punk's name during her matches just because of her relationship with him.

AJ Lee's wrestling skills are phenomenal and they captivate the audience in every AJ match.

:rolleyes: Yep. That's why the audience chants "CM Punk!" Every time she's out there. I remember when I was 13.

Do people still seriously believe everything they hear on TV or read on the Internet? Is it still real to you, damnit? It's scripted. It's professional wrestling. It's very seldom for anyone to shoot in WWE nowadays. It was part of her script and it was something to make the dumb smarks think they heard something real. HHH trolls them all the time.

Technically, I don't believe that Brie's time as Nikki's assistant is up yet. I also think she's "faking" the heel turn and that when the time is up, she'll turn on Nikki and the two of them will start feuding over the title.

I'm also long since over the Punk chants. It was interesting initially and it was cool that fans were showing their support for him, even without knowing any of the details surrounding his departure. Now, however, it's become nothing more than the fans deciding they wanna be annoying. If you're not into what you're seeing, that's cool, but, at the same time, you also don't have to behave like a complete ass. I think it's also disrespectful to the other wrestlers. Even though AJ's married to Punk, she also has her own career and her own life so it's not all that flattering for fans to start chanting Punk's name during her matches just because of her relationship with him.

She got a day left. It makes sense for them to feud. I guess this will turn into a three way feud for the title at some point if it doesn't take place at TLC, maybe Royal Rumble.

She got a day left. It makes sense for them to feud. I guess this will turn into a three way feud for the title at some point if it doesn't take place at TLC, maybe Royal Rumble.

On the SS kickoff show Renee said that that was the last night she had to be her assistant.

Either way I'm not interested in the storyline.

cool promo but it was scripted. everything on tv is scripted, they would censor it if she went on her own or didnt like what she said. like others have said

If there is any real heat between the two, it's probably like Rock/Cena heat where they are completely professional with each other & it's not like they actually hate each other but maybe deep down they just don't care all that much for the other human being.

Otherwise I think WWE just let AJ get away with saying something shocking because it's what most of us fans actually think of The Bellas & it got a good reaction.

When she said talent wasn't sexually transmitted I thought, Too bad AJ, CM Punk could inject you with so much talent

It was an edgy comment allowed for PG and I dug it, shades of Punk. Though I really wonder what she is going to deal with walking into work after CM Punk's interview... I see her taking some time away in a few months.

AJ Lee is always dropping pipe bombs on other Divas. This was far from her strongest one. I'm not sure how "planned" it was, but I highly doubt there will be any backlash from it backstage.

Slightly off topic, but I'm glad Nikki won the title...it was her time. She's ready.

@Fire Marshall,

They chant "CM Punk" every time she wrestles because they are juvenile. This does not speak on her in-ring prowess one way or another.

AJ Lee is the greatest female wrestler in WWE history. No one else can lace up her Chuck Taylors! AJ Lee's wrestling skills are phenomenal and they captivate the audience in every AJ match. The Black Widow is an iconic submission move and her shining wizard is beautiful to watch. When AJ Lee has a mic on her hands, you know she has something to say! Its not just some gibberish. She wants to let the world know that a TRUE CHAMPION is one who works their life off to achieve their goal and if a reward was given but was not earned then its nothing but an accessory. The champion makes the gold, not the other way around. I applaud AJ for standing up and telling the truth! Not only that, but she provided some classic AJ LEE humor. 'That belt matches those shoes (girly voice)'. Also your looks are not a gift, passion and the drive to accomplish something is. AJ LEE is one of the best on the mic. She had something to say and she said it!

Is this not a sign of how far the Divas division has fallen?

AJ is good, she's by far the most entertaining diva on the show (I'd have said female but I think Steph is golden) and it's a shame that there's nobody else on the roster who can compete with her. Trish, Lita, Mickie, Molly, Victoria, Jazz and Ivory all had each other to feud with at one time or another, Beth vs Michelle was pretty cool and even Sable had Luna and Jacqueline.

There literally is nobody for AJ to have a decent programme with now that the Paige angle is over and WWE are trying to make the anti-diva into something she's not. Natalya and Layla are good in the ring but dull as dishwater, the Bellas just flat-out suck at everything they do (Brie slightly less), Summer Rae and Naomi could be decent but WWE's given them nothing at all. Emma's clearly out of favour, and Tamina's got the personality of a shoebox. They were on to something good with Alicia's unhinged persona but that was dropped for no apparent reason. The rest don't even warrant a mention. I've heard there's some decent females in NXT, get them called up.

We'd have found out exactly how good AJ is if she had legit competition. If Eve and Kaitlyn had hung around then they could have worked really well together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back