• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF11: Darren Bull vs. The Angel vs. Joe Mason - Mayhem Scramble Qualifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
After at least 2 years since the last match, the highly-anticipated Mayhem Scramble match will be returning to Redemption 2012 where the Mayhem champion (whether it be Ace Stevens or Derek Jacobs) will be defending their title in a brutal environment. Aftershock plays host to multiple qualifiers where only the winners will advance to the match and the PPV card. For those that lose... unlucky.

Deadline is Tuesday, July 10th at 11:59 PM Central Time.

A few days after his impressive first win, the Angel is seen sitting outside the office of Chuck Myles. Myles had told him to come around this time as he had some good news for him. Finally, the door opens and a lady calls out saying that Chuck Myles is ready to see him. The Angel stands up, fixes his mask that was a little crooked, and heads into the office. He is greeted with a handshake by Chuck Myles.

Chuck Myles-Angel. I'm not got to lie to you, I had my doubts. I thought you were just going to be another man in a mask. But you proved me wrong. Even had a surprise twist to the match by it becoming a triple threat at the last minute. So eveytime you win or impress me, you are rewarded. This week on Aftershock, you will face Darren Bull and Joe Mason in a Mayhem Championship Scramble Qualifier. You ever competed in a Championship Scramble match?

The Angel shakes his head no.

Angel-But I have seen the last one. I have always been a huge fan of WZCW and a big fan of the Mayhem championship.

Chuck Myles-Good because that's the division everybody starts out in. Alright, get out of my office, I have tons of work to do for Redemption coming up.

The Angel stands up, extends his hand to Chuck Myles who doesn't shake it in return. The Angel gets the point and leaves the office. He begins to head for his bus back to his hotel room but is stopped by Leon Kensworth.

Leon-Angel? Why are you taking the bus?

Angel-Hey Leon, nice to see you again. I don't own a car.

Leon-That sucks! Hop in I'll give you a ride. I wanted to ask you a few questions about you're match on Aftershock this week anyway.

Angel-Sure, save me some money.

The Angel hops in the car and Leon Speeds off. He pushes a button on a small recorder and it begins to record their conversation and a few noises around them.

Leon-Ok, So Aftershock is in exactly three days and you face Darren Bull and Joe West in a triple threat match to see who advances to the Mayhem Scramble match at Redemption. Think you can handle the Mayhem divison?

The Angel-Absolutley Leon. Darren Bull and Joe West just compted a few days ago in a Relay Match. Both are probably still feeling it. And how do you already know about that match?

"And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell." Mathew 10:28

You might be able to destroy my body with tables, ladders, chairs, and anything else but you will never destroy my spirit.

Leon-I'm a journalist. I know everything when it comes to my job. What hotel you staying at?

Angel-Motel 6 downtown. The only place I can afford.

Leon-Ok. Next question, Who would you rather face as a defending champion in the Scramble match: Ace Stevens or Derek Jacobs.

Angel-Ace Stevens beat a great Mayhem Champion at Kingdom Come to earn the title champion. Derek Jacobs won the Mayhem Relay match. To be honest, it's a close call but I'd give it to Derek Jacobs. He seems to have his head in the right place right now.

Leon-Now to you're opponents. How do you feel about Darren Bull?

Angel-Darren Bull, the master of Sin. I actually feel bad for the guy. He is a great athlete but he parties and drinks way to much. If he didn't do things like that, then he probably would have won the tag titles back when he was in the Kings of Hate.

Leon-I told him that same thing a dozen times. Now Joe West?

Angel-Well, me and him are mortal enemies in the ring right? Submission master vs the Master of Flying. We are exact opposite. We will see who is better.

Leon-A lot of people are saying that you're gimmick of a "Man of God" is just an excuse to get over with the crowd. What's the real story behind it?

Angel-It's no gimmick Leon. Why fake something like that? Our Heavenly Father has blessed me with so much. He gave me my job at WZCW. He helped me win my match last week. And he will help me win my match on Aftershock.

The car comes to a stop as they have finally reached their destanation.

The Angel-"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: For thou art with me; Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me." Psalm 23

I fear no Mayhem, Leon. I fear no Man. Not Joe or Darren. Not the Scramble match.

He steps out of the car and heads off into his hotel. Leon shakes his head and drives off. The Angel stops and looks at Leon driving away. He looks up at the skies and shouts the words thank you and then walks into his hotel room.

An Angel Is Upon Us All

As I sat down in the trainer’s room recovering, I couldn’t help but wonder what went wrong. I knew I had everything planned out, but something didn’t feel right.

Okay. You’re good to go Darren. Just remember to keep this ice bag on that huge bruise on your head.

As the trainer handed me the ice bag I wanted to through to the floor out of pure frustration. I knew it would probably create some fuzz for the smallest thing of a matter, so I just grabbed it and left the room. As I got the bag, I went to walk around and go check out the Showtime vs. Kurtsey match, but I was immediately stopped by Saboteur.

Hey Darren, there is some old….

What in the hell are you doing?

As I said that Saboteur looked around and then noticed I was talking to him.

Oh this burger I have here. Well, you see I’m tr…

You know what? Never mind. What is it that you need to tell?

There is old man and juice muscle looking for you. They are over at the parking lot.

As Saboteur said that I knew it was my father and Chris. So I just left Saboteur there with his burger king and started looking for both of them. After, a little bit of searching I had found them standing near a blue Volkswagen which I couldn’t identify.

Darren, we’ve been waiting for you.

We need to tell you something important.

Just say it already because I don’t have time for any bullshit.

Well, your dad and I are going to be leaving, so we can go see that family therapist. Her name is Dr. Gomez and she wants both of you to go at different times.

But don’t worry at all, because we’ll still be watching your next match. I just hope you can make it to your first pay per view.

As my dad said that I felt like a failure at that moment. He tried to give me a good-bye hug before him and Chris left. Instead of accepting it I just left them behind and went back to the arena in order to see the World Title Match.

It has almost a whole week since I haven’t seen Chris or my dad. I as I walked into this week’s arena for AF 11 all I saw was the emptiness. Since, I was the first one here to my knowledge I decided to go get set up for my match.

As I walked into the locker room I saw my good buddy Leon Kensworth sitting down and fixing his hair.

I see you beat me to the race of arriving to this place.

Oh hi there Bull.

Hey, I got a question for you Leon. What are you doing here in the wrestler’s locker room? Aren’t you supposed to be in the divas locker room?

Aren’t you a comedian? I’m came here early so I could interview the first person that came in here and get a head start on all the interviews I do.

I guess I’m the winner then right?

I guess you are. So, do you want the interview or not?

Why not? Let’s get this started now.

As Kensworth started to set up everything I knew I had to focus on this match. No more worrying about anyone else, but just focus on myself.

Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome at this time my guest at this time. He is Darren Bull! Darren, last week you were in the first ever Relay match in history. What are your thoughts on that match?

Leon, that match was quite crazy. It was complete chaos and I liked.

However, you didn't win that match.

You are right. Am I supposed to be mad because of the result? Well, I am pissed, but Derek Jacobs just put a hold on the inevitable. I will soon become the Mayhem Champion and my match tonight is the stepping stone for my reign.

But to get there first you must first defeat the new rookie here in WZCW, The Angel.

As Leon said the word rookie my mind started to think back to some of my earlier stuff.

Leon get out. Now!

But I’m not finished with this interview.

Yes you are. Your job here is done. So, get out now, before I break one of WZCW’s rules.

Okay come on let’s leave.

The camera man stays here with me.

Leon just shrugs and tells the cameraman to stay with me.

Now that Leon is gone. I want to get this off my back, I hate the word rookie. You see since day one I have proven that I’m the best yet here come this rookies like The Angel. They come to this company and get to be on a PPV before me. I have been nice to them and felt sorry for all those guys. However, I don’t feel that way anymore. I’m going to be on my first PPV at Redemption.

It won't matter who is the champion come Redemption, but I will take from them. And as my opponent is concern tonight I have studied his match from last week. As always I will say some of their weaknesses that I know I can exploit. The Angel is concern about his mask and I can easily take that mask away and he’ll lose all concentration from that match. Earlier last week I thought I had an “Angel” watching over me, but The Angel will need that angel more than me.

After I beat The Angel, I will go on to defeat anyone and everyone. No more playing the easy card. I am a changed man. I will use all this anger I have built and use it to my advantage. Don’t forget to pray Angel because you’ll need all the help you can get.

A new man is who I am. This is a new start for me and there is no one and nothing stopping me.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back