• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheMostElectrifyingMan

ACW X-Treme
Week Six
Louisville, KY
Who Will Be The Champion?; Why'd HBK go?

*The show starts of with OH YOU DIDN'T KNOW playing and "The Big Dogg" Jesse James in the middle of the ring.*

JR: Welcome to ACW X-Treme folks! As you know, HBK Shawn Michaels was sent to ACW Combat. I think "The Big Dogg" Jesse James has something to say about that.

Coach: You know he does. He single-handedly destroyed D-Generation X himself on the Supershow. He screwed HBK and now that HBK isn't here to get revenge, James is about to boast...

*Camera shifts to the ring*

James: Now I know everyone wants to know why I did what I did. I was tired of HBK stealing the spotlight! It was always HBK this and HBK that. Well now, It's the Big Dogg Jesse James! *crowd boos* So, HBK! I don't care what show your on. I want you in a street fight either next week on Combat or right here, right now on ACW X-Treme! I know you hear me HBK, if you are here...

*"Mr. Ass" Billy Gunn's theme plays and the crowd goes wild.*

Gunn: Hey Jesse! If you felt that way, you should've came to us like a man and said something! You didn't have to screw Shawn like that! I am sure that HBK will handle you himself but right now! *crowd goes wild in anticipation for a fight* It is time for the "Big Dogg" to go one on one with "Mr. Ass" Billy Gunn! *crowd goes wild* Tonight, I am gonna show you what happens when you mess with DX! You may have broke us up but DX still lives right here *points to his heart* You lost it Jesse but I am gonna beat your ass and remind you.

*Drops the mic and runs into the ring. They immediately start a fist fight and eventually a ref runs in and rings the bell. The match is on.*

Match 1: Grudge Match
"The Big Dogg" Jesse James v. "Mr. Ass" Billy Gunn

Gunn and James are fighting in the ring. James kicks Gunn in the shin and follows up with a headlock. Gunn reverses the headlock into an irish whip. James comes back and hits a shoulder block. James then runs to the ropes and comes back and hits Gunn in the jaw with a shaky knee drop. The cover 1...Gunn kicks out immediately. James quickly hops on top on Gunn and punches him in the head 4 times before the ref gets him off. James gets up and Gunn rolls onto his stomach and gets on all fours. James then runs and hits him with a football pint kick to the ribs. The kick has so much force that Gunn flies through the middle and bottom ropes to the outside! James then follows him. James continues to stomp Gunn on the outside. In fact, James stomps Gunn until he rolls under the apron! James rolls into the ring. Gunn reveals himself but he does with a steel chair and some brass knuckles! Gunn puts the knuckles on and slides into the ring with the chair. The ref quickly takes the chair. When the ref turns around to put the chair outside, Gunn clocks James in the face with the brass knuckles! Gunn takes off the knuckles and throws them to the outside. Gunn then mounts James and proceeds to punch him in the face over and over again. Around the 6th punch, the ref gets Gunn up. James is busted wide open! Gunn then runs to the ropes and comes back and drops his knee right in James's face! Gunn then picks up James and irish whips him to the ropes. James comes back and his hit with an atomic drop. Gunn then steps back and lays out James with a clothesline. Gunn is pumped!

JR: Gunn has taken his game to the next level!

Coach: I agree, James may regret his actions now!

Gunn picks up James by the head and irish whips him to the corner. Gunn walks over and climbs up to the second rope and starts to hit the ten punches. He gets to three when James grabs his legs. James moves out of the corner and falls back causing Gunn to hit head first on the turnbuckle! Gunn is motionless as he lays on the turnbuckle. James gets up and grabs Gunn. He lifts him up and hits snake eyes. Gunn falls to the mat but James quickly picks him up. Then, James ties Gunn's arms in the ring ropes! James then slaps him a few times before he hits Shake, Rattle, and Roll! James then takes a few steps backwards and runs towards Gunn. James hits a clothesline that sends Gunn over the top rope. James starts to argue with the ref as the ref is keeping James from going outside. Meanwhile, Gunn is up with his back towards the ring and a steel chair in hand. James pushes the ref out of the way and puts his head between the ropes. The ref has his back towards the action.....Gunn hits James in the head with the chair as James puts his head through the ropes! James is laying in between the ropes. Gunn then hops onto the apron and points in the air....he goes over James's head.....FAMEASSER THROUGH THE ROPES! Both men fall to the outside! At the ref count of 7, Gunn gets up and rolls into the ring. At 8, James gets up an rolls into the ring. Gunn gets to his feet and picks up James. He irish whips James but James runs into the ref intentionally by accident *wink wink LOL*! Gunn walks towards the back of James but catches a back kick to the groin. Gunn falls to the mat. James quickly picks him up and puts in powerbomb position. He then hits Gunn with a DoggHouse Driver ( An Inverted Tombstone Piledriver like a piledriver positioned tombstone)! James pins as the ref revives and slowly counts 1......2.......3! "The Big Dogg" Jesse James defeats "Mr. Ass" Billy Gunn!
Winner: "The Big Dogg" Jesse James

AFTERMATH:

*James is backpedaling towards the back as HBK suddenly appears on the big screen in an ACW Combat t-shirt. James looks towards the screen as HBK speaks...*

HBK: Hey Jesse! *crowd goes crazy* Just because I'm on Combat doesn't mean where done. No no no no no.... We have just begun. As soon as I take care on business here on Combat, I will be back to kick your teeth down your throat! Oh, and Jesse, if your not down with that, I got 2 words for ya...

Fans: SUCK IT!!!

HBK: Oh and you might wanna turn around...

*Just then, Gunn rushes James on the ramp and the fight continues. The fans are going crazy as the security crew rushes in to break them up. They are separated but Gunn jumps at James again. They are broken up again and Gunn is taken out of the arena.*

JR: My gawd! What a slobberknocker! DX has officially imploaded!

Coach: Yeah, I can't wait to see what'll happen next!

PROMO:

*The new ACW X-Treme Backstage Announcer, Kristal Marshall, appears on screen and begins to talk.*

Kristal: Hello, I am Kristal and here with me is the man who defeated The Rock twice in the same night....Calvin Lewis!

*crowd gives mixed reactions as Lewis and Race appear on screen*

Kristal: How does it feel to have beaten the Rock?

Lewis: You know, Kristal, It feels damn good! You see I beat the Rock twice and now we are cool. Maybe one day, the fans will see Lewis/Rock II *crowd cheers* Now, I have bigger things to worry about.

Kristal: What about Y2J Chris Jericho?

Lewis: What about him? He's a punk who is gonna get his ass kicked by the CL. Anyway, Kristal. You're a beautiful girl, I've been watching you for a while and I was wondering, how's about you and me go out after the show *crowd cheers* ?

Kristal: *blushes* I don't know....

Lewis: Hey Kris, mind if I call you Kris *nods her head no* just come out with me and it WILL be worth the trip baby.

Race: Lewis! You should be worried about the match tonight not about this ****!

Lewis: Cool yourself, Race! This is an A and B conversation. You can C your way out of it! *crowd oohs*

Race: After all I did for you this is how you thank me! I got you here! You were a piece of crap before I helped you. You are nothing more than a ghetto--

*Lewis spins and decks Race! The crowd goes crazy! He then stomps him over and over again. After the 5th stomp he turns to Kristal.*

Lewis: So, how about that date?

Kristal: After that, you definitely got a date, oh my God! Watch ou---

*Just then, Y2J runs in and attacks Lewis anh knocks him down! He then helps Race up and they start to stomp him. Then, Y2J takes the mic from Kristal.*

Y2J: *To Kristal* Get the hell outta here, tramp! *To Lewis* Tonight, I am going to our GM's office and demanding a match tonight with you for the great Harley Race's contract! Not just any match, though, a ladder match! *crowd goes wild* I'll see you tonight assclown!

Race: This'll teach you to disrespect me! I am gonna align myself with Y2J and together we are going to the top! You Lewis, are nothing more than a stepping stone!

Y2J: You will never...EVER...be the same again!

*Crowd boos as Y2J and Race leave. Kristal runs back on screen and attends to Lewis. Lewis is helped up and is looking pissed as he and Kristal walk towards his locker room*

JR: What a situation we have brewing here tonight! There could be a ladder match here tonight for Harley Race's contract!

Coach: What a match that could be! We'll get an update as soon as possible but what about this "date" with Kristal and Calvin Lewis? What a way to make a love connection huh JR?

JR: I don't know about all that but I do know that New Jack and Sandman have been released. However, it is still scheduled for tonight that the Justice Trio will face HardKore! Right now, it is time for the debut of A1!

*A promo is shown of Michelle McCool and A1 in a gym. A1 is compared to a younger Goldberg mixed with a version of Ken Shamrock. McCool speaks about how A1 is a 6'0" 257lb muscular man and how he will destroy all the competition in his way. A1 flexes as the camera shifts to the ring...*

Finkle: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Toronto Canada, accompanied by Michelle McCool, he is A1 *crowd boos as "Crawling" by Linkin Park plays as McCool and A1 enter the ring.* And his opponent... *crowd is anxious as no music plays for a minute and the "My Time Is Now plays and crowd goes ballistic* "The Doctor of Thuganomics" John Cena!

Match 2: Singles Match
A1 w/ Michelle McCool v. John Cena

A1 and Cena stare each other down as the bell rings. McCool is outside of the ring yelling instructions to A1. A1 and Cena lock up and A1 tosses Cena into the turnbuckle. Cena quickly locks up again and the same thing happens. They lock up a third time but this time Cena kicks A1 in the gut and irish whips him to the ropes. Cena shoulder blocks A1 when he comes back but A1 doesn't fall, he just staggers backwards. Cena kicks him in the gut and then runs to the ropes. He comes back and hits a running shoulder block that takes A1 off his feet. Cena gets up and moves towards A1's face. He taunts "U Can't See Me" and runs to the ropes. He comes back and hits the 5 Knuckle Shuffle! The pin 1...2..Kickout! Cena gets up and picks A1 up and irish whips him to the turnbuckle. Cena runs to A1 but is greeted by a boot from A1. A1 then hops onto the second rope. Cena turns around and is hit by a diving spear! A1 then picks up Cena by the head and puts him on his shoulders. A1 then hits a devestating powerslam! A1 pins 1...2...Shoulder up by Cena. A1 then stands up and hits 3 elbow drops in a row across Cena's chest. A1 then goes to Cena's legs and locks on a single leg boston crab. Cena is yelling in pain but the crowd chants his name and Cena makes it to the ropes. A1 breaks the hold but kicks Cena in the ribs. A1 then pushes Cena out of the ring with his foot. A1 is distracting the ref as Michelle kicks Cena in the ribs. She does it again but this time Cena grabs her foot. Cena makes his way to his feet while holding Michelle's foot as she balances on the apron. Cena looks to the crowd as the cheer their approval. Just then, A1 runs and baseball slides Cena! Cena staggers to the guard rail as Michelle taunts him.

JR: That Michelle McCool is really proving her worth her tonight. It's a handicap match for goodness sakes!

Coach: Cena put his hands on a woman! He is a coward. Good thing A1 was there to save the day!

JR: What match are you watching?!

A1 slides to the outside and clubs Cena in the back with a double axe handle. Then, he picks up Cena and drops him chest first across the guard rail. A1 then kicks him in the ribs and picks him up. A1 then throws Cena into the ring. A1 slides in and makes the pin 1..2..Cena kicks out. A1 picks up Cena but Cena hits him with a few punches to the gut. Cena then stands up and hits a crouching A1 with a one handed facecrusher. McCool is losing her cool (no pun intended) on the outside. Cena then stands up and goes behind A1. A1 starts to get up when he is then hit with a Throw Back from Cena. Cena then pumps his shoes and throws up the Wordlife symbols. McCool yells at A1 to watch out as he gets up. However, when A1 gets up and turns around, Cena kicks him in the gut and lifts him onto his shoulders....He then yells and hits the F-U!!! Cena then quickly follows up with the STFU!! A1 looks as if he is about to tap when out of nowhere, Christian Cage runs into the ring and stomps Cena in the back of the head. The ref calls for the bell and Cena wins by disqualification.
Winner: John Cena

AFTERMATH:

*Cage is stomping Cena as McCool is yelling out orders. A1 gets up and joins in on the beatdown. Just then...

I SPIT IN THE FACE OF PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT TO BE COOL

Carlito's theme hits as he returns to the ACW X-Treme roster after a month long hiatus and rushes the ring! The crowd is going wild as Carlito hits the ring. He ducks a clothesline from A1 and hits Cage with a diving shoulder block. Carlito then hits A1 with a standing dropkick that sends him through the ropes and onto the apron. Cena is up and he attacks Cage as he was getting up. He then sets him up against the ropes and clotheslines Cage over the top rope and onto the floor. Carlito hits another dropkick on A1 that sends him to the floor with Cage. Carlito and Cena are pumped as the crowd goes wild! Cage, Michelle, and A1 are backpedaling towards the back as "My Time Is Now" plays*

JR: What mayhem! Carlito is back and it looks like he has his sights on A1!

Coach: He had no business being here!

JR: Anyway, we have recieved word that tonight, the Owner Thomas Boswell will be here to discuss the upcoming PPV as well as the ACW World Heavyweight title situation. Also, the main event for tonight has been set.

Coach: That's right. It will in fact be the ladder match for Harley Race's contract between Calvin Lewis and Y2J Chris Jericho! *crowd goes crazy* Right now, it is time for the 6 man tag match!

*The Hurricane's theme plays as The Justice Trio make their way to ring to the massive cheers from the crowd. They enter the ring and Hurricane grabs a mic.*

IN THE RING:

Hurricane: The Justice Trio has been imformed that the trio known as HardKore is no more....WHAT'S UP WIT DAT?! *crowd laughs* My hurri-powers tell me that Sabu is the only member left on the roster. You see kids when you smoke weed, you can't succeed. If you do drugs---

*As soon as he says that, smoke fills the stage and Cryme Tyme's theme plays! The crowd goes wild*

JTG: Yo yo yo yo, what's really hood? *crowd goes wild* See son, we was in the back well uhhh

Shad: Let's just say having a "blazin'" good time! *crowd goes crazy*

JTG: Yea! See we overheard your theory on weed and man, it is all wrong my brother. You got it reversed. Tell 'em Shad!

Shad: If you can't succeed, then it's weed you need! *crowd goes crazy and bursts out in laughter*

Hurricane: You fans enjoy this! This is unacceptable! *crowd boos* You boo your superheroes! After what we tried to do for you! That's It...
*Hurricane rips his shirt off and wipes the face paint from his face.* This Transgression will not stand! Nova, Khali, we don't have to take this! *Khali and Nova nod their heads in agreement* No longer are we *sarcastically* The Justice Trio! We are TransGression and we are gonna teach you people to turn on us! Screw the Hurricane! I should've never changed for you people! *crowd boos loudly* I am now once again Gregory Helms!

JR: This guy changes his name more times a baby changes its diaper!

Helms: Nova, Khali, I hope you guys still have my back. Together, we can take down X-Treme and these *points to Cryme Tyme* hoodlums!

Shad: Hoodlums! I got your hoodlums!

*JTG and Shad walk towards the ring but stop at the middle of the ramp.*

JTG: Naw man, hold up. I ain't no math man but I know that 2 on 3 isn't fair. So allow me to introduce... *"Hot in Herre" by Nelly plays and the crowd explodes* "The Truth" Ron Killings!

*The crowd is loud as Killings makes his way to the ring. Then, Cryme Tyme and Killings rush into the ring and the fight begins! Killings goes straight for Khali and staggers the big man with some punches. Nova and JTG brawl as well but JTG gets the upperhand and clotheslines Nova over the top rope. Shad staggers Helms with a huge right jab and then knocks him over with a big boot. Helms rolls out of the ring. Killings has Khali staggered on the ropes. Killings then goes over to JTG and they both whip Shad into Khali. Shad runs towards Khali and knocks him over the top rope with a huge boot to the chest! The crowd is going wild as Killings and Cryme Tyme stand tall in the ring while TransGression makes their way up the ramp. Killings then grabs a mic...*

Killings: What's up? *the crowd repeats* What's up? *the crowd repeats again* Hey, Hurricane or Helms, whatever it doesn't matter. How about next week you bring your boys Transsexuals....I mean TransGression. *crowd bursts out in laughter as Helms, Khali, and Nova look pissed.* How about you and your boys take on JTG, Shad Gaspard, and "The Truth" in a six man tag next week! *crowd goes wild as Helms nods his head yes.* We are gonna beat your asses!

*"Hot in Herre" by Nelly plays as the ring clears. The music then stops and the camera focuses on JR and Coach.*

JR: What a match for next week, Coach!

Coach: Yea, a six man tag here on X-Treme! It's gonna be awesome.

(This is gonna be more than 3 parts LOL)

JR: That's next week but right now, we have an ACW Curserweight title match! The Curserweight Champion Petey Williams earlier stated that he would defend his title against anyone here tonight. I have word that that match is now!

Coach: Time for Williams to put his money where his mouth is!

Finkle: The following match is scheduled for one fall and is for the ACW Curserweight Title! *crowd cheers* Introducing first, the ACW Curserweight Champion, *Petey William's theme plays to a chourus of boos* "The Canadian Destroyer" Petey Williams! And his opponent.....*THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR THEME plays to massive cheers from the crowd. London runs into the ring dressed like the Ultimate Warrior* "The Ultimate" London! *Just then, Booyaka 619 plays and Mysterio enters with a mic.*

Mysterio: I just got word from Stephanie saying that I can have a title shot since I beat Juventud Guerrera at the Supershow. So now, this match is a triple threat match! Let's do this! *crowd goes wild as the match starts...*

Match 3: ACW Curserweight Title Match - Triple Threat Match
"The Canadian Destroyer" Petey Williams (c) v. "The Ultimate" London v. Rey Mysterio

The crowd is pumped for this match. Immediately, Williams goes for Mysterio. Williams runs at kicks Mysterio in the gut sending him to his knees. London then goes behind Williams and quickly schoolboys into a cover...1..2..kickout! Williams gets up quickly and uppercuts London. Mysterio gets up and turns Williams around. Mysterio then kicks Williams in the gut. Mysterio then DDTs him. London kicks Mysterio in the back and tries to pin Williams 1..2 Mysterio breaks it up. London gets up and stares at Mysterio. They are facing each other near the ropes. Williams gets up and runs at both of them but they see him and counter with a double hip toss over the top rope sending Williams to the floor outside! London then kicks Mysterio in the gut and irish whips him to the opposite ropes. Mysterio comes back but instead of being hit, he is thrown over the top rope and Mysterio lands a high flying cross body to Williams as he was getting up! London then points to the sky like Ultimate Warrior used to do. London then climbs the turnbuckle. He waits for Mysterio and Williams to get up. They both get up and are near the announcers table. London leaps high in the air for a body press but Williams and Mysterio move out of the way and London hits face first on the table!

JR: He may have broken his jaw!

Coach: Any chances of London winning are gone after a move like that!

Mysterio and Williams then roll into the ring as London is laying on the outside. Mysterio and Williams lock up in the center of the ring and Williams wins the lock up and applies a headlock. Williams takes Mysterio down to the mat and still holds the headlock on. Mysterio then uses his legs to roll Williams p in a pin 1...2..kickout by Williams. Both men then spring up and the crowd cheers their approval. Williams then holds up his arm for a test of strength but when Mysterio does the same, Williams kicks him in the gut. Williams then irish whips Mysterio to the ropes. Mysterio comes back and Williams catapults him into the air. Mysterio is in the air but when comes close enough, he uses his legs to hit Williams with a hurricanaranna! Mysterio gets up and hits Williams across the chest with a standing flipping senton. Mysterio gets up and goes onto the apron. He then springboards off of the top rope and hits Williams with a legdrop across the throat! Mysterio pins 1...2...Williams gets the shoulder up. Mysterio cannot believe it. He picks Williams up and irish whips him to the corner. Mysterio then runs and monkey flips off of Williams's chest. Williams staggers out of the corner and is then hit with a dropkick from Mysterio. Mysterio then climbs the turnbuckle and jumps for a flying leg drop but Williams rolled out of the way!

JR: What action we are seeing here for the ACW Curserweight title.

Coach: Only on X-Treme can you see action like this.

Meanwhile, on the outside, the crowd is cheering because London has finally gotten up. London gets to his feet and walks towards the ring. In the ring, Williams is up and Mysterio is starting to use the apron to get up. Williams goes over to Mysterio and kicks the back of his leg. Mysterio falls back on the mat. London then rolls into the ring. Williams sees him and goes to him. Williams punches him in the face but London looks unfazed. Williams tries it again but the same result. London then points to the sky and punches Williams in the face. London then gives Williams an inverted atomic drop. London then grabs his head and rams it into the turnbuckle. London then puts Williams backwards on the top turnbuckle. London goes up and sets up for a super back suplex. Then, from out of nowhere, Mysterio gets up and positions himself under London. When, London delivers the suplex from the top, Mysterio hits a powerbomb on London at the same time! *the crowd is going wild* All three men are down! Mysterio is the first man to start moving. He rolls over to Williams and draes his arm across his chest for the pin 1...2..WILLIAMS GETS THE SHOULDER UP! Mysterio then crawls over to London and pins 1...2..LONDON GETS THE SHOULDER UP! Mysterio then makes his way to his feet and picks up London. Mysterio tries to kick London in the gut but London catches his foot. London then drops the foot and clotheslines Mysterio. London points to the sky and clotheslines Mysterio again as he is getting up. London then runs to the ropes and clotheslines Mysterio again. Williams is up. Mysterio is down. London runs to the ropes and attempts a big splash but as soon as he comes backs from the ropes, Williams kicks him in the gut! Williams sets up for a powerbomb.....Williams flips over London and hits the CANADIAN DESTROYER!!!! Before Williams can pin, Mysterio picks him up. Williams tries to punch Mysterio but Mysterio ducks and hits a drop toe hold that sends Williams between the ropes.......Mysterio runs to the ropes and comes back for a 619!!!!!! Mysterio is on the apron as Williams gets up and turns around......Mysterio springboards off the top rope and hits the WESTCOAST POP!!!! The pin 1...2...London tries to break it up but is too late...3! Rey Mysterio is the new champion!
Winner: Rey Mysterio - new ACW Curserweight Champion

JR: Mysterio did it! What a match!

Coach: Damn! I wanted Williams to pull through but this match was still a great one.

JR: We have cameras backstage so let's take you back there...

BACKSTAGE:

*The cameras are backstage in Calvin Lewis's locker room. Kristal is there...*

Kristal: I can't believe that Race would turn on you like that!

Lewis: That old piece of crap will get whats coming to him. When I grab his contract from the top of the ladder, I am gonna fire his ass.

Kristal: After you do that, we are going for a night on the town. That's if your not too hurt.

Lewis: Believe me baby, Y2J and Race will be hurt. I will walk out victorious with Race out of my hair and you in my arms Kristal.

Kristal: I am going to come down to ringside with you tonight and watch you beat Jericho!

Lewis: You better believe it baby. I don't care about anyone here in this arena besides myself and you babe.

Kristal: *blushes* Just make sure you are able to walk after tonight.....

*The cameras then change to backstage where Race and Jericho are*

Y2J: Mr. Race, tonight I am gonna beat that arrogant piece of crap's ass and free you from him.

Race: I am indebted to you, Chris. Allow me to walk down the aisle with you so that I can see this ego maniac defeated.

Y2J: I was wondering, Mr. Race--

Race: Call me Harley.

Y2J: Harley, if you would be my manager after I beat Lewis. If you can take a no talent hack like Lewis and make him a star, you can make a superstar like me an Icon here in ACW! These stupid fans will see Harley Race and Y2J together *crowd boos*

Race: It would be my pleasure, now let's talk about Lewis for a bit....

*cameras shift back to ringside.*

JR: This match is big, Coach! Race's contract is on the line and I am sure hell will be unleashed tonight.

Coach: I agree, we can expect a bloodbath here tonight but look in the ring, there are two black cases in the ring. What are they?

JR: We are about to find out because here comes the owner and Stephanie McMahon...

IN THE RING:

*The Owner Thomas Boswell and the GM Stephanie McMahon are in the ring.*

Boswell: Hello X-Treme fans! *crowd cheers* Tonight, we have two major annoucements. Stephanie will tell you the first one right now.

Stephanie: That's right, X-Treme is the flagship show here in the ACW so it is time to prove it. *Opens the first case and pulls out the United States Title* This as you know is the ACW United States Title. You see, Booker T has gone back to being King Booker. *crowd boos* He felt that he had better things to do here on X-Treme and has chosen to vacate the United States title. So now, the first announcement. There will be a 5 week tournament to crown a new United States champion. Next week, will be the first week. The finals will take place in 5 weeks at ACW Last Man Standing. Now about the first week, It will be a triple threat match and the top two will advance in the tournament. The three competitors will be... "The Big Dogg" Jesse James *crowd boos* , "Mr Ass" Billy Gunn *crowd cheers* and one of X-Treme's newest acquisitions, MR. KENNEDY *crowd boos* ! The next stage will be announced after that match. Now, Mr. Boswell, the HUGE announcement.

Boswell: Thank you, Stephanie. You see, this past Sunday on Avlin, Triple H screwed me once again by winning the ACW World Heavyweight Championship *crowd boos* You see, he cheated but there is nothing I can do. HOWEVER, Triple H may be the ACW World Heavyweight Champion but ACW X-Treme does not own that belt anymore so.... *opens the second case and pulls out a championship with white leather and gold plating. It has ruby stones in it. It reads..."ACW Universal Heavyweight Championship"* This is the new top title on ACW X-Treme! *crowd goes wild as Boswell drapes the belt across his shoulder.* This is the ACW Universal Heavyweight Championship. And it will be rewarded to the winner of the main event at ACW Last Man Standing. That main event will be no ordinary match. It will be a BATTLEDOME match! *crowd goes wild*

JR: We have a new title, Coach!

Coach: Yeah that's great, but what is a BattleDome match?

Boswell: The BattleDome match is a 30 ft mammoth structure that has a hell in the cell chamber on top of another! The first and second level have a door that leads to each other. However, once 3 people make it to the top cell, the other three are eliminated. That's right this is a 6 man match! Now, once three men are in the top cell, it becomes a triple threat elimination match and the last man standing is crowned the first ever ACW Universal Heavyweight Champion! *crowd goes wild* Now for the fun part, The first level is brutal. One of the cage walls is wrapped in barbed wire! *the crowd is going crazy* On the second level, one of the cage walls is sealed by glass! Under the glass is, you guessed it, more barbed wire! *Crowd goes crazy* Now who would participate in a match like this you ask? Well the six men are already determined! Number one is the former US Champion, KING BOOKER *crowd boos as King Booker's royal theme plays. He and Sharmell enter the ring* Number two is the former ACW World Heavyweight Champion "The Phenomenal" A.J. STYLES! *crowd goes wild as his theme plays and he enters the ring.* Oh, anyone who starts a fight in this ring tonight will lose their shot at the title. Now, number three is JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD! *crowd boos as his theme plays and he enters the ring* Number four is the man who is now known as the American Badass *crowd goes crazy in anticipation* THE UNDERTAKER! *The roof blows of the place as "Rollin" by Limp Bizkit plays and Taker enters on a cycle* Number five is the man known as GOLDBERG! *crowd gets just as loud as they did for Taker as Goldberg's theme plays and he enters the ring.* And now, number six. He is a man who knows about barbed wire he is suicidal, homicidal, genocidal! He is SABU! *crowd gets loud again as Sabu's them plays and he enters the ring*

Stephanie: All six of you guys will take place in this creation of Mr. Boswell's but next week, two of you will square off one on one. It will be Sabu versus The Undertaker in a hardcore match! *crowd goes wild* And, the other four of you will have a tag match. JBL and King Booker will take on A.J. Styles and Goldberg! Enjoy tonight's main event and I'll see you guys next week.

*The crowd cheers as the ring clears. A security man comes in and attaches a piece of paper to a hook and it ascends in the sky. A ladder is placed on the ramp and the crowd is buzzing.*

(Last Part Coming Up I Swear)

JR: It is time for the ladder match! Y2J, Lewis, Race's contract hangs in the balance.

Coach: This is gonna be a helluva match.

Finkle: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is time for the main event! The following match is a ladder match for Harley Race's contract! *crowd goes wild* Introducing first... *"Breathe by Fabulous plays and the crowd is giving mixed reactions* accompanied by Kristal Marshall.....Calvin Lewis! *Lewis points to the contract as he enters the ring. The crowd boos as Y2J's theme plays.* And the opponent......accompanied by Harley Race......."Y2J" Chris Jericho!

Main Event: Ladder Match - Harley Race's Contract
Calvin Lewis w/ Kristal Marshall v. Chris Jericho w/ Harley Race

Lewis and Y2J are looking at each other in the center of the ring. Lewis then motions to Race that his career is over and Y2J then slaps Lewis across the face. Lewis quickly comes back with a strong right hand to Y2J's jaw. Lewis then kicks him in the gut and picks him up on his shoulders. Y2J, however, slides down Lewis's back and lands on his feet. Y2J then dropkicks Lewis in the back and the force sends Lewis through the ropes and onto the apron. Y2J then springboards off the parallel ropes and dropkicks Lewis to the outside right in front of Kristal. Kristal attends to Lewis and Y2J starts yelling at her calling her all kinds of names. Kristal then argues with Y2J and Race sneaks around to where Lewis is and kicks him in the ribs. Race then pushes Kristal and she falls hard. Lewis sees Kristal fall and he crawls over to check on her. Lewis then gets up and chases Race around the ring. He gets to the opposite side of the ring but before he can catch Race, Y2J hits Lewis with a baseball slide that sends him into the guard rail! Lewis is staggered as he starts to get up. Y2J then heads up the turnbuckle and leaps at Lewis. Lewis sidesteps and Y2J hits the guard rail face first. Lewis then turns his attentions to Race. Race then grabs Kristal and tries to protect himself. Race then pushes Kristal into Lewis who catches her. Lewis then tells Kristal to go to the back. She does and Lewis continues his pursuit of Race. Race rolls into the ring and Lewis follows. Y2J, meanwhile, has regained his composure and rolls into the ring. He then blindsides Lewis with a clothesline. Y2J then tells Race to go and get the ladder.

JR: This match is about to get more interesting, Coach!

Coach: Lewis is gonna regret sending Kristal to the back. This is now a handicap match!

JR: For the love of God, he didn't want to get his woman hurt. He did the honorable thing but that may cost him this match.

Y2J then picks Lewis up and irish whips him to the ropes. Race has the ladder and is standing near the apron. Lewis comes back and ducks a back elbow attempt from Y2J. Lewis then keeps running and he baseball slides the ladder right into Race's face! Y2J quickly elbows Lewis, preventing him from getting up. Y2J then kicks Lewis's leg. Y2J then moves Lewis into the center of the ring and locks on the WALLS OF JERICHO! Lewis is screaming in pain and is tapping out but that doesn't matter in this type of match. Y2J breaks the hold after almost 20 seconds. Y2J then goes outside and grabs the ladder. Y2J slides the ladder in the ring. Y2J then rolls into the ring under the bottom rope and then leans the ladder on the ropes. Y2J then goes to Lewis and rolls him on his back. Y2J stomps Lewis in the gut and then he runs and springboards off the ladder and attempts the LIONSAULT but Lewis gets both knees up! Y2J rolls around on the mat clutching his ribs as Lewis slowly makes his way to his feet. Lewis gets up and he grabs the ladder. Race then hops onto the apron in an attempt to distract Lewis. Race is then blasted in the forehead with the ladder and is sent flying onto the entrance ramp! Race is busted wide open! Lewis then sees Y2J getting up. Y2J gets up and turns around. Lewis then tosses him the ladder. Y2J catches it but as soon as he does, Lewis runs and hits a Yakuza kick to the ladder that smashes Y2J's face! Y2J is on the mat. Lewis then takes the ladder and lays it vertically across Y2J covering his whole body and then some. Lewis then runs to the ropes and comes back and hits a rolling thunder onto Y2J and the ladder! Lewis rolls on the mat holding his back as Y2J lies motionless.

JR: Did you see that! Lewis is using that ladder with reckless abandon!

Coach: Lewis wants this match more than anything right now.

Lewis is the first to get up as Y2J is still motionless. Lewis gets the ladder and sets it up. Lewis then begins to climb and is a few steps away from the contract. Race then gets into the ring and holds Lewis's leg. Lewis kicks him off but it was enough of a distraction for Y2J to get up. Lewis sees Y2J so he hops off the ladder. Y2J then runs and hits Lewis with a spinning wheel kick. Y2J then goes to the ladder and closes it. Y2J then leans the ladder in the turnbuckle. Lewis gets up and runs at Y2J but Y2J sidesteps and hits a drop toe hold that sends Lewis face first into the ladder! Y2J catches Lewis before he falls and slams his face into the ladder three times and then throws him into the mat. Lewis is busted wide open! Y2J then yells to the crowd that the end is near. Y2J then sets the ladder up in the middle of the ring and begins to climb. As soon as Y2J gets three steps up, Lewis gets up. Lewis then pushes the ladder over to the left and Y2J flies off the ladder and to the outside! *For the first time in his career, the fans are actually cheering for Lewis!* Lewis then runs to the ropes and hops onto the top rope. Lewis then leaps and hits his shooting star legdrop known as WEST PHILLY STYLE onto Y2J! Lewis holds his left leg as he quickly gets up and picks up Y2J. Lewis rolls Y2J onto the annoucer's table and then goes into the ring. Lewis then sets the ladder up near the ropes and the crowd goes nuts in anticipation of something big. Lewis gets to the top of the ladder and points to Y2J! Lewis then leaps from 12 feet in the air and elbow drops Y2J through the announcer's table! The crowd is going nuts!

JR: Oh my GAWD! What impact! He just sent Y2J through our table!

Coach: Look at the carnage in front of us...wait a minute....How are we gonna call this match!

The crowd is still going crazy as Lewis crawls away from the remains of the table. Lewis crawls to the apron and uses it to get to his feet. Lewis rolls into the ring but Race does the same. Race then unloads on Lewis with elbows to the head. Race then punches Lewis in the head over and over again. Race then picks Lewis up and throws him in the corner. Race then again unloads on him with body punches and finishes with an uppercut. Then, from the stage, Kristal runs to ringside and then slides into the ring. She pleads with Race to stop but Race just pushes her out of the way. Race then smirks and goes after Kristal. She backs into a corner and screams as Race grabs her hair. Then, Lewis springs up from the corner and grabs Race! *the crowd goes wild* Lewis then irish whips Race to the ropes and when he comes back, Lewis hits a spinebuster. Lewis then picks up Race and irish whips him to the ropes again. This time, Lewis gives Race a back body drop. Race gets up and turns around. Meanwhile, Y2J is finally up. Back in the ring, Lewis kicks Race in the gut and proceeds to lift Race in the air in torture rack position. Lewis then spins him into a sit down powerbomb that causes Race to land on his head! Lewis calls this move the 60TH STREET PLUNGE! Lewis then gets the ladder and begins to climb. Then, Y2J slides into the ring with a chair! Lewis gets close to the contract but is bashed in the leg by Y2J! Lewis falls from the ladder and Y2J chases Kristal out of the ring with the chair. Y2J then picks Race up and begins to climb the ladder. Race ties Lewis's arms in the ropes and forces him to watch as Y2J grabs the contract. Chris Jericho has won the ladder match!
Winner: Chris Jericho

AFTERMATH:

*Y2J's theme plays as he and Race hug in the ring. Kristal then runs in the ring and puts her body over Lewis's. Race then throws her off and kicks her in the gut. Y2J then applies the WALLS OF JERICHO on Lewis and Lewis passes out. Race then whispers into Y2J's ear and Y2J breaks the hold. Y2J then goes over to Kristal and applies the WALLS OF JERICHO to her! The crowd is booing unmercifully. Y2J breaks the hold and he and Race leave the ring tp a chorus of boos. Lewis is left lying in a pool of his own blood as Kristal is left screaming and crying as she holds her leg.*

JR: I cannot believe what we just witnessed!

Coach: That was over the line and Jericho and Race will have hell to pay!

JR: Jericho may have won the match and handed Lewis is first loss, but damnit I bet my blue-collared ass that he has not won the war!

RESULTS:

"The Big Dogg" Jesse James def. "Mr. Ass" Billy Gunn by pinfall.

John Cena def. A1 via disqualifiation.

Rey Mysterio def. "The Canadian Destroyer" Petey Williams and "The Ultimate" London in a triple threat match to become the new ACW Curserweight champion.

Chris Jericho
def. Calvin Lewis in a ladder match to win Harley Race's contract.

SEE YA NEXT WEEK ON ACW X-TREME!!!

(Sorry for the length, I got in to this one. I hope you enjoy and please review.)

Good stuff dude..You go very deep with the whole show, and everything is really good..As for improvements? I guess you could work a small bit on promos maybe, and make the characters realistic to their true life self! Good job though.

Pretty good. But you have a two hour show. Only 4 matches?

What's up TheMostElectrifyingMan glad to see Extreme is back in full effect, here's a full review....

First not sure about this broken up format, what I mean by that is your show is nowhere near the length of mine(at least it didn't seem like it, lol) so I didn't understand why you broke it up if you didn't have too.

VKM/NOA Segment: IMO it seemed really out of character for both men, but it did it's job of making the next match a little more interesting.

"The Big Dogg" Jesse James def. "Mr. Ass" Billy Gunn: thought this match was okay to start off the show, I was a little shocked to see James pick up the win but I guess he's in the middle of a push, loved the aftermath with HBK on the tron and then Gunn not wanting the fight to end but what the hell is the Dogghouse Driver(inverted tombstone piledriver)? I don't think James has EVER used this move did you just give it too him? (just wanted to know, LOL).

Lewis/Kristal/Y2J/Race Segment: This was a great segment, the first was a little out of character but this one was on point, I'm going to guess that Lewis will finally lose tonite and drop Race but gain the services of the lovely Kristal Marshall(Who is the Hottest Diva ever IMO), also at times Lewis sound's a little corny when he uses those outdated catchphases but other then that an excellent promo.

A1: Can't believe your building this guy up like this, I think he's okay but maybe dosen't deserve the build up you've given him.

John Cena def. A1: Another Solid match, it was just good until Cage jumped in and got A1 DQ'd then it turned great the aftermath was very entertaining, I hope your Cena/Cage feud is better then WWE's(lol) and i'm glad A1 hasn't come in as an unbeatable monster, also love McCool as anyone's manager, and the return of the coolest man on your show Carlito, maybe a big tag match next week? anyway I can't wait to see how this plays out.

Justice tri....Trangression/Cryme Tyme Segment: First I want to say I really enjoyed your Hurricane promo's and i'm sad their won't be anymore, I loved this segment but thought it was pushed a little too quickly, I mean what kind of superhero turns their back on the fans after one little laugh? Damn! i'm glad these backstabbers aren't real heroes(lol), I thought all the characters were great, but heel turn was a little too quick really wish you would have stretch this out a little more, and Killing joins Cryme Tyme huh I wonder where you got that idea from.....(lol), also if Hurricane is Gregory Helms again then why would you continue to keep Mike Bucci/Simon Dean as Nova if the superhero gimmick is now dead?, but anyway I loved the segment and I know their match will be great next week.

Rey Mysterio def. "The Canadian Destroyer" Petey Williams and "The Ultimate" London in a triple threat match to become the new ACW Curserweight champion: This match was incredible, I didn't like Petey losing the title so quickly and i'm diffenetly not sold on this Ultimate London gimmick, but this match was great CW style action that I enjoy so much, not happy Rey won but no one can argue that Rey is one of the best CW's ever, but I would love to see a rematch of this on the PPV.

Lewis/Kristal/Y2J/Race Segment Part 2:Another great promo, but again Lewis seemed a little corny with the way he talks, your Y2J character is on point IMO, I loved this promo but still believe Y2J will hand Lewis his first lost tonite.

Boswell and S.McMahon Segment: Don't really like Booker going back to the "King" Character but if he's back in the World title picture then fine by me, glad you stole Kennedy for your show, but if you guys keep switching around your top talent and treating the titles like they are nothing then I really think it will start to hurt the value of your championships.

See this is what I mean now you've created a bigger and better championship to replace the old one but it doesn't have the same value as the championship that is now on your rival show IMO, but i'll go with it, that battledome match sounds incredible, sick, and brutal, you have King Booker, AJ Styles, Taker, and JBL who I agree should be in the hunt for the top title but Sabu(who just got his ass handed to him by the mid-card Justice Tri...Transgession) and Snore-Berg(Who is probably the most overrated piece of trash ever) but I won't complain too much until I see just who will win this big match.

Chris Jericho def. Calvin Lewis in a ladder match to win Harley Race's contract: Byfar the MOTN!!!! Come on don't tell me my boy Lewis is going soft on us a face turn so early when he is so over as a heel? but anyway this was a incredible back and forth match between the two , great timing with interference with Race and Kristal and A great finish with Jericho earning the victory(as I thought) and Lewis finally losing to someone, then to add insult to injury he put his new "chick" in the Wall of Jericho, Lewis is probably pissed and I can't wait to see the fallout from this great match turned feud.

Overall: Another great show! I really enjoyed it and can't wait for the next PPV which is already shaping up very nicely, so good luck on your next shows.

A very interesting read, got me wondering. Sorry but I don't have time to give a full review, but I will comment on some things.

I Definately liked how you conjour up an image in peoples minds, and soemthing that is very realistic and with an authentic feel to it.

I think the main thing you need to work on are some of your promos, While others are top, some just lack a little creativity.

However, all in all this is a very good show, please keep up the good work! 9/10.

Heyy man before i review your show i am gonna review it by each part that u posted up so here is part 1 (keep in mind that i haven't read the other 2 parts)and i am gonna tell u the number percentage i thought about ur show so each part is worth 33 % and if i like a certain post ill give u an extra point lol:

I was kinda lost about the whole HBK thing because I didn't read the supershow lol sorry...but anyways so far i understand that HBK is on COmbat and James screwed DX (HBK) and i get the whole Billy Gunn situation

I really loved the opening segment..i swear i was not bored at all it was so funny and kewl and it reely interested me...this is one feud i luv man! Good Job! and then GUnn coming out and everything...brilliant!

1st match: Gunn vs. James:
Excellent Loong match which is a postive side!! great back and forth action and i really enjoyed reading this match!

Backstage seggment between Kriastal and Race and Lewing and Y2J:
Loved it and even though you told me spoilers (I forgot what you told me) it makes better sense like this so yea i get it now lol and i like the Kristal and Lewis thing and finally Lewis got rid of Race he was holdingg him back! i like him with Kristal better! and then Y2J kicking his ass was brilliant so great match and segment

I give this part a

33/33

and because i liked this part ill give you a:

34/33

excellent so far....

Ok nevermidn about the last post i didn't realize that it is more than 3 psts so just read the review andi ll give u maximum of 20 points each thing:

u get a 20/20 for the 1st part now for teh 2nd ill read now...

ok 2nd past... good post as well as teh 1st...

A1 vs. Cena...good match...to be honest it kinda bored me idk y but it did i still liked the fact of cage and cena so that saves the match lol and y michelle mccool... yuck!

like teh main event lol ladder match...cant wait!!

the whole segment in the ring...luved it way much beter than the cena vs. a1 match!

supertrio changed to transsexual lol lmao omfg histaricle the saying of the whole past lol!! i mean transgression or wtvr it was lol and cnt wait for the 6 man tag match next week lol and the weed thing lol luved it!! lmao!!

3rd post... great post man!!

i serioulsly was very entertained by the triple threat match!!! really happy to c mysterio win the match!!

and the segments between kristal/lewiis and the segment of y2j/race were good but one thing troubled me:

luved the segment...and i think kirstal is gonna turn on lewis (remember i didn't read any otherp st besdies 1 2 and 3 so lets see if im correct and the y2j and race part is y did jericho keep say mr. race...even tho he is being respectful...jericho would never say something like that

cant wait to find out what the thing with steph and the 2 black cases man cant wait

so far the 1st post was a 20/20
the 2nd was a 19/20 --> didnt like the cena and A1 match
and the 3rd is a 20/20

Good to see Xtreme return and with a good show as well... especially after the disappoitment which was the Supershow.... IMO

Opening segment wasnt to bad with the break up of DX and all.... always thought Billy Gunn was a capable singles wrestler... but never got inot Jesse James when he was on hhis own and always thought he needed a partner to help him get over.... liking the direction of this feud having said that though.

"The Big Dogg" Jesse James v. "Mr. Ass" Billy Gunn

Nice first up match.. as i said before I find it hard to get into Jesse James as a singles competitor.. but it was a good match to kick of the show... and 'The Big Dogg's" new finisher manuvear is kool... still dont think he will stand much chance against HBK though.

Really really enjoyed the backstage segment with Lewis, Kristal, Race & Y2J... all seemed very in character to me and I like the fact Lewis is getting into a nice feud... hopefully not one he will just win as he has won everything thus far (still can't believe u had him go over The Rock..cant wait for Lewis/Rock II)...but Im smelling a massive Lewis face turn.. not sure i like that....

A1 w/ Michelle McCool v. John Cena
Cant say i was all that excited about this match... I think Cena is ok.. while A1 is not good at all.. was still a pretty good back and forth match.... the aftermath with Christian and Carlito both getting involved was really good however.. and made up for a small lack of interest in the origial match.

In ring promo with the Justice Trio was very good.. just love all the promos The Hurrican does on ur show.... but that heel turn was way way way to quick!... after one boo the Superheroes turn.. would of liked that to be stretched ova a few weeks as perhaps Cryme Tyme continually get better pops then them... Killings with Cryme Tyme.. sounds good... but perhaps would of left the 6 man tag match to be at ur next ppv so the feud could stretch out longer and the heel turn coould be done better.

"The Canadian Destroyer" Petey Williams (c) v. "The Ultimate" London v. Rey Mysterio

I really loved this match.. great matchup between 3 great cruisers... was hoping that Petey would keep the belt.. but who would argue with either of these 3 guys being champion... hope we see some more matches between them. Also would like the comend u on trying somethin new for London with 'The Ultimate London' gimmick... hope u keep this up to see where it goes..

Second segment with Lewis, Kristal, Y2J and Race started off ok.. but to me Y2J was way out of character at the end being all polite to Race.. neva heard Jericho being polite.. only my opinon.

Boswell and Steph in ring segment....well got to say I hate Booker T going back to King Booker.. especially with no real reasoning at all... and him just vacanting the Title does tarnish the rep of that belt a bit nw imo...

Also dont like the creation of a new belt just like that cos Triple H has left with the ACW Heavyweight Championship.. just feels like in the end the belts dont mean a lot at all.... Battledome idea sounds wicked, brutal and sadistic, should be a great match. Liked all 6 members barring one.. Sabu.. sorry just dont think he is up 2 it... i can pass Goldberg... would like Triple H instead of Sabu... basically Boswell willing to do anything to get X-Tremes orignal belt back.

Calvin Lewis w/ Kristal Marshall v. Chris Jericho w/ Harley Race

MOTN by far.... Lewis has put on some good ones in his time... was also good to see himfinally lose and no disgrace in getting beaten by Y2J. But IMO the face turn for Lewis was way to quick... he is better as a heel I htink and I feel u should of left him a heel.....

Another good show dude.... id say about a 3.5/5 ..... oonly cos there were a few parts that i wasnt high on like the really quick turns and some matches with guys that disinterest me... but ur building for ur next ppv so thats all kool..

But great job... especially seeing that the 2 brands split into 3 and seemed to screw a lot of things that were happening up... keep up the good work

ok now onto part 4:

I really loved the segment with stef and boswell!

stef's announcement: Ok i really don't like tournaments! and now this is a 5 week thing! no! i really hate 5 week tournament thing seriously man it just takes up time lol just make a thing at the ppv like a battle royal or wtvr

and the battledome ting...excellent man!!! i reely like the idea...fir the triple thing u could do that the loser doesn't continue and like the 2 men will battle it out in the highest thing instead of a triple threat thing but that is wat u do and ur the expert lol

ok part 5....

the lader match was by far the MOTN im not gonna comment about the face turn on Lewis because we discussed that me and u so yea

i give it a 20/20

and that give you a 99/100

great job man keep it up!!

Hey Mate, you put on a great show and I especially enjoyed the detail you went into.
Some excellent matches and interesting feuds going on. 9/10

"The Big Dogg" Jesse James def. "Mr. Ass" Billy Gunn by pinfall. - I really enjoyed this match and glad the dogg won also nice bit with HBK.

John Cena def. A1 via disqualifiation. - Nice twist, ptiy Cena won even thought it was by disqualification.

Rey Mysterio def. "The Canadian Destroyer" Petey Williams and "The Ultimate" London in a triple threat match to become the new ACW Curserweight champion. - I Wish London won, as i love the Ultimate London Gimmick.

Chris Jericho def. Calvin Lewis in a ladder match to win Harley Race's contract - I'll be honest and say i have no idea who half these people are but glad Y2J won and it was a well executed ladder match.

9/10

Question for you though, would you say you get a better show writting matches from a Commentators persepctive or from the way you have written?

Here are some responses to some of the questions I read:

About the quick turns, my roster was in a bad way. Too many heels and not enough great faces. I figured that I'd turn Lewis face since he was getting the biggest push. The Hurricane thing was just because I wanted to work with Helms again (a little spoiler if you read between the lines lol). I am sorry it happened so quick but with the new show I have to a lot of things.

As for the new belt, I planned on changing it for a while but decided against it. I made a deal that helped me a lot but I had to give up the title. The new title is better because it will be put in top quality matchs (i.e. BATTLEDOME)

Oh and Maxi, I think it is better to write from the perspective of the actual match. You have more control in that you can make exactly what you waant to happen and exactly how much detail you want. Little things like crowd hypes are one of the advantages. Either way, they both could work depending on detail. Depends on how much you wanna write.

Thanks for the reviews and I'll be sure to return the favor. Next Week's show will be exciting so check it out.

i finaly finshed reading it, yay!

anyways

Match 1 Billy Gunn vs. Jesse James:
I liked it, but i dont think that Jesse would still be able to win after a fameasser though the ropes, a brass knucle shot, and a chiar shot.

Match 2: A1 vs. John Cena:
The way you gave a sentence to every move made it seemed rushed, but it was good match to set up a feud. Nece to see Carlito back,

Match 3: The curiser match:
Great Match, runner up for MOTN, loved to see Rey pick up the title. Still dont like pauls new charaecter

Match 4: The ladder Match:
MOTN, lots of detail, great for a feud. Didnt like hoow everyone was beating up Kristal. Can't wait till you firs Race's ass.

overall 4/5, just cause the promos, somme of them were weak, and match number 2, just didnt feel right

a lil long....dont ya think? lol

Match 1 Billy Gunn vs. Jesse James:
jebus! fameasser through the ropes?! *wink wink* lol nice match, great points, although i could have guessed jesse james winning....

Match 2: A1 vs. John Cena:
nice match with mccool at ringside (not bad looking :) ) A1 should have tapped, screw cage. and carlito doesn't seem like the person for that spot. It just doesn't fit IMO.

Match 3: 3-way match
nice match, not only in detail but in length. I like crusierweight action on ur show, great great great detail, very impressive....

Match 4: The ladder Match:
ok mr i'm gonna put a PPV style match on my show....lol Holy crap, MOTN! Jeese...whats up with people beating up girls on ur shows? but for the match, i got two works for ya.....HOLY SH*T! u totally suck... i hate when u write alot.....lol fantasic match, PPV main event type.

overall i give a 4.5 outta 5, jsut a few points u could fix, and the Carlito thing wasn't the best choice IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.