ACW X-Treme Week Seven (2 Parts I swear)

• Thread starter TheMostElectrifyingMan
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheMostElectrifyingMan

ACW X-Treme
Week 7
Atlanta, Georgia
Will Lewis get his revenge? Who will take JBL's place?

*The cameras are backstage and JR appears on screen.*

JR: Welcome to ACW X-Treme, I am backstage here waiting for the arrival of Calvin Lewis! *crowd cheers*

*The doors to the arena and the crowd immediately boos as Y2J and Race appear*

JR: You two guys should be ashamed of yourselves! I have nev--

Y2J: JR, SHUT THE HELL UP! Now I heard Lewis is supposed to be here and I want him to know that I am not afraid. Race and I beat your ass last week and we'll do it again this week!

Race: That's right, Lewis! You have no control over me and now I am gonna make your life a living hell!

*Both men leave and head to the locker room. JR stands by the door still waiting for Lewis as the cameras go ringside.*

Coach: I am here alone while my partner is waiting for Lewis. We are gonna get things started with our first match. But first this is what TransGression had to say earlier.

*TransGression is standing outside of the building as fans are booing them. Helms then speaks.*

Helms: You see, these people never liked us. They liked our gimmicks. But you know what no more of that! You see Nova (Looks Like His Simon Dean character but in a suit) That is Mike Bucci. No gimmicks just talent. You see The Great Khali. (Also wearing a suit) He is more talented than people give him credit for. But because of his gimmick, he was nothing. This man is a champion body builder, a policeman, and an athlete. This man is Dalip Singh.

Singh: *All of a sudden speaks understandable english* I am an athlete. The Big Show has nothing compared to me. In that ring tonight, you will see Dalip Singh not the Great Khali. We are TransGression.

Bucci: Tonight, you guys see why we are the top superstars. Cryme Tyme, Killings, tonight you will be defeated by TransGression 1...2...3.

BACK RINGSIDE:

JR: I am back here, and I have news that Calvin Lewis will not be here tonight. I think Jericho's threats may have gotten to him.

Coach: I believe Lewis is scared but right now. TransGression, Cryme Tyme and Ron Killings, 6 man tag action!

Finkle: The following match is a six man tag match. Introducing first, the team of Gregory Helms, Mike Bucci, and Dalip Singh. They are TransGression! *crowd boos as all three men enter the ring with Gregory Helms's new WWE theme.* And their opponents...*crowd cheers as Cryme Tyme's theme plays* JTG, Shad Gaspard, Cryme Tyme! *Cryme Tyme's theme quickly turn into "Hot in Herre" by Nelly. The crowd cheers as Ron Killings makes his way down the ramp.* And their partner...Ron "The Truth" Killings!

Match 1: 6 Man Tag Match
TransGression (Gregory Helms, Mike Bucci, Dalip Singh) v. Cryme Tyme (JTG and Shad Gaspard) and Ron "The Truth" Killings

All six men are in the ring staring at each other. Then the ref gains order and Bucci and JTG start things off. Bucci puts his arm up in the air for a test of strength but JTG kicks him in the ribs and then irish whips him to the ropes. Bucci comes back and recieves a standing dropkick from JTG. JTG then gets up and starts taunting to the crowd. He then sees Bucci on his hands and knees so he kicks him in the ribs. JTG then stomps him twice before picking him up. Bucci then punches JTG in the gut and hits a small package 1...2...kickout. Bucci then quickly gets to his feet. JTG gets up and runs at Bucci but Bucci sidesteps and delivers a hip toss. Bucci holds on to the arm and applies a ground abdominal stretch. JTG is yelling but refusing to quit. This brings in Shad who runs and hits Bucci with a knee lift breaking the hold. Singh and Helms try to get in the ring but the ref stops them. JTG then crawls to his corner and makes the tag to Killings. Killings comes in and picks up Bucci. He then kicks him in the gut and lands a quick snap suplex. Killings then gets up, dances, and then hits an elbow across Bucci's chest. Killings pins but doesn't even get a 1 count. Killings then gets up and tries a senton splash but Bucci rolls out of the way. Bucci then rolls over to his corner and tags in Singh! The huge 7 footer then grabs Killings by the head with one arm. He picks him up and throws him to the turnbuckle. Singh then runs and hits a splash. Killings wobbles out of the corner but is quickly hit with a one armed sidewalk slam. Singh then gets up and drags Killings to TransGression's corner. He tags in Helms who hops over the top rope and hits a legdrop on Killings. Helms then applies a headlock on Killings.

JR: TransGression is a lot more focused and precise then they ever were. These guys seem cold and calculated.

Coach: That's right and this match is over. The ref is lifting Killings's arm now.

The ref lifts Killings's arm and it falls. The crowd then starts to chant Killings name as the ref lifts his arm a second time. The arm falls again. The ref does it a third time but the arm is up. Killings is getting pumped and the crowd is going crazy. Killings makes it to his feet and elbows Helms in the gut. He does it again and then turns the hold into a back suplex! Both men are down and the crowd is cheering their approval. Both men crawl to their corners. Helms tags Bucci and Killings tags Shad. Shad comes in the ring on fire. He clotheslines Bucci. Then, he runs to Singh and hits him with a running shoulder block that takes him off the apron. Shad turns around and sees Helms running at him. Shad then catches Helms with a boot right to the jaw. Shad then picks up Bucci and irish whips him to the ropes. Singh is back on the apron. Singh makes the blind tag as Bucci gets close enough. Bucci still runs into Shad who catches him with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Shad pins Bucci but Singh comes in and stomps directly on Shad's head. Shad rolls around in pain. Then, JTG and Killings hop into the ring. JTG runs at Singh but catches a boot. Killings runs up to Singh and starts to hit a series of punches to the chest of Singh. Singh is staggered. Killings then runs to the ropes and comes back and clotheslines the big man. Bucci rolls out of the ring and he and Helms start to talk. Singh still has not fallen. Then JTG climbs the turnbuckle. He leaps but Singh catches him with one arm and lifts him in the air for a chokeslam. Killings runs at him again but Singh hits him with a boot. Killings falls to the mat. Just then, Shad gets up. However, Helms and Bucci roll back into the ring. Helms clubs Shad in the back and then pulls his head back and hits the Nightmare on Helms Street! Singh then hits JTG with a massive Two-Handed Chokebomb! Nova then climbs to the top of the turnbuckle and hits Killings with a Bucci Bomb (top rope senton bomb)! Singh then puts his foot over Shad and pins as the crowd boos 1...2...3! TransGression get the win.
Winner: TransGression

AFTERMATH:

*The crowd is booing as TransGression pose around the ring. Then, Helms tells Bucci and Singh to pick up Cryme Tyme. Killings rolls out of the ring. Helms goes to Cryme Tyme's faces and yells "You hoodlums have no talent. You will never best TransGression!" He slaps JTG in the face and that seems to wake Cryme Tyme up. Killings rolls back into the ring and attacks Helms! Bucci and Singh break their holds on Cryme Tyme to try to help but Cryme Tyme starts fighting as well. Shad and Singh are fighting as are Bucci and JTG. JTG hits Bucci with a strong right that dazes Bucci then he clotheslines him over the top rope. Helms is putting up a fight with Killings until Killings kicks him in the gut and then tosses him over the top rope and onto the floor. Shad has Singh leaning on the ropes so he steps back and runs at Singh. He hits him with a boot to the chest that sends him over the top rope. The crowd is going crazy as Cryme Tyme and Ron Killings stand tall in the ring. TransGression is pissed as the walk backwards up the ramp pointing to the ring.*

JR: TransGression won the match but I think Cryme Tyme and Ron Killing just won the war!

Coach: This is not the last we've seen of this feud!

BACKSTAGE:

*King Booker and Queen Sharmell are backstage in Stephanie's office.*

Booker: This will not stand! I do not have a partner to face this A.J. Styles and that peasant Goldberg! I demand that this match be canceled!

Stephanie: The match is on, Booker!

Sharmell: That's King Booker!

Stephanie: I am the GM of this show and if you want to keep your job I suggest you realize that!

Booker: Never mind my Queen, she has a royal temper. The fact is this! That traitor JBL has left me in a handicap match. I am King Booker, future ACW Universal Heavyweight Champion, Ruler of the X-Treme Kingdom! Now demand justice!

Stephanie: You want justice!

Booker: I want justice!

Stephanie: Fine, tonight it will be the team of Goldberg and A.J. Styles taking on the team of King Booker and ACW X-Treme's newest acquistion.

Sharmell: Who is that!

*The crowd cheers as Kevin Nash enters the office.*

Booker: WHAT! This is my partner! This ruffian can't even keep a job! He's been past around more that a punk in prison!

Nash: Chill out, Book! I don't like this either. All I know is that I am the future ACW Universal Heavyweight Champion! I don't like you and you don't like me. But tonight, Goldberg and A.J. Styles are going down. Big Sexy is gonna wipe the floor with those guys and after I'm done....maybe Sharmell might wanna make a stop my dressing room. *crowd laughs as Nash leaves the office.*

Booker: TELL ME, HE DIDN'T JUST SAY THAT! *Street tone* IMA BUST HIS A-----

JR: Well, what an announcement! Kevin Nash is back on X-Treme!

Coach: I give him 3 weeks. Did you hear what he said to Sharmell! King Booker is gonna destroy him.

JR: That may happen later tonight but as for right now it is time for the X-Treme Time Limit match! The rules are simple. Two of the three men start in the ring while the third waits outside. After five minutes, if one of the two men haven't won, then the third man enters. Then another 5 minute period happens. If their is still no winner, then all three men will be eliminated from the tournament. The winner advances to the semi-finals.

Finkle: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is time for the X-Treme Time Limit match! Introducing participant number 1...*MISTERRRRRRR KENNEDY blares through the arena as he enters to his theme.* He is.....

Kennedy: *shoves Finkle out of the way, the mic comes down.* Ladies and Gentlemen, I am finally on the flagship show of ACW where I belong. I am the next ACW United States Champion. I hail from Green Bay, Wisconsin!!!! I am MISSSTERRRRRRRR KENNNNNNNEDY!!! *climbs to the top of the turnbuckle* KENNNNEDY!

*OH YOU DIDN'T KNOW blares and the crowd boos loudly.*

Finkle: And his opponent..."The Big Dogg" Jesse James! * Just then, "Mr. Ass" Billy Gunn rushes the ring and throws James in the ring. Then, he asks Kennedy to switch places with him. Kennedy agrees and Gunn and James start in the ring.*

Match 2: X-Treme Time Limit Match - US Title Tourney Winner goes to semis
1) "The Big Dogg" Jesse James v. 2) "Mr. Ass" Billy Gunn v. 3) Mr. Kennedy

The clock on the screen reads 4:59 and is ticking backwards. Immediately, Gunn starts pummeling James. Gunn throws him in the corner and starts punching him in the face. Then, Gunn knees him in the ribs and pulls him out of the corner and lays him out with a clothesline. Gunn goes for a pin 1...2..kickout by James. Gunn picks up James and irish whips James to the ropes. James comes back and hits Gunn with a flying shoulder block. James then gets up and starts stomping Gunn in the rib section. Kennedy watches from the outside nodding his approval as the clock read 3:59. James then picks up Gunn only to hit a scoop slam that puts him right back on the mat. James then goes to the ropes. He runs back and hits the shaky knee drop. James pins 1...2..Gunn gets the shoulder up. James then goes to the corner and waits for Gunn to get up. Gunn does and Dogg runs at him. Gunn then counters with a drop toe hold. Gunn then rolls over Dogg's back and locks on a side headlock. James refuses to tap. James pushes his hands against the mat and gets up to his feet. James then delivers an atomic drop to Gunn to break the hold. The clock reads 2:59. James then sees the clock and school boys Gunn 1...2..kickout. James then gets up and kicks Gunn hard in the back. James then picks Gunn up and sets up for the DoggHouse Driver. Gunn counters the set up and hits a back body drop. Gunn then runs to the ropes. He comes back and hits James with an elbow. Gunn then picks James and throws him into the turnbuckle. Gunn then lifts him up and sits him on the top turnbuckle. Gunn then climbs to the top rope and hits James with a high superplex as the clock reads 1:59. Both men are down. 7 seconds later, Gunn rolls over and puts his arm across James's chest 1..2..shoulder up. Gunn crawls to the ropes and uses them to get up. Dogg does the same thing on the opposite side of the ring. Both men get up at the same time. They run at each other and take each other down with a double clothesline. The clock reads 0:59. Both men get their arms across each other's chest 1..2..KICKOUT BY BOTH MEN AT THE SAME TIME! James makes his way to his feet. Gunn starts to get up. James goes over to Gunn who gets up. Gunn kicks James in the gut and then hits a FameAsser! The clock reads 0:01. Gunn slowly makes the pin 1...2...Kennedy breaks the pin.

JR: Mr. Kennedy now enters the match and he is fresh.

Coach: That's the benefit of being last. Gunn is regretting going first now. His hatred towards James may have cost him this match.

Kennedy picks Gunn up by the hair and knees him in the gut. Kennedy then hits him with a suplex. Kennedy quickly gets up and goes over to James. He picks him up and then hits him with a fallaway slam. Kennedy then goes back over to Gunn and stomps him in the ribs. Kennedy then turns Gunn on his back and locks on a camel clutch. Gunn looks as if he is ready to pass out. James is on the other side of the ring and he is just getting up. The ref raises Gunn's arm but James runs and clubs Kennedy in the back breaking the hold. James then rolls Kennedy towards the ropes. He runs and baseball slides him under the bottom rope and out of the ring. The clock reads 3:59. James then turns his attentions to Gunn. James picks up Gunn which turns out to be a bad idea. Gunn punches James straight in the gut. James crouches over and Gunn hits a second FameAsser! Gunn pins 1..2..Kennedy pulls the ref's leg. The ref gets up and argue with Kennedy. Gunn gets up and is pissed because he should've one. As Gunn is arguing with the ref and Kennedy, James crawls over and low blows Gunn from behind. Gunn crouches over. James gets up and hits the DoggHouse Driver! As soon as he does, Kennedy slides into the ring and clubs James in the back. Kennedy then gives James a belly to back suplex. Kennedy then kicks James under the rope and onto the floor outside. Kennedy then drags Gunn close to the ropes. Kennedy climbs the top rope and hits the Kenton Bomb! Kennedy cover 1...2...3! Kennedy wins the time trial with two minutes to spare!
Winner: Mr. Kennedy

AFTERMATH:

*James rolls into the ring with a steel chair as Kennedy rolls out. James then hits Gunn across the ribs with the steel chair! He does it again and then grabs a mic.

James: *breathing heavily* This show ain't big enough for the both of us! At ACW Last Man Standing, 3 weeks from Sunday, It will be "The Big Dogg" Jesse James versus "Mr. Ass" Billy Gunn. LOSER LEAVES TOWN MATCH! NO DISQUALIFICATION!

James drops the mic and picks the chair up. James then hits Gunn across the ribs one more time for good measure. James leaves the ring and walks up the ramp to a chorus of boos from the fans.*

JR: That S.O.B. may have broken Billy Gunn in half! Mr. Kennedy is going to the semi-finals and Billy Gunn is going to the hospital!

Coach: He has three weeks to get better because if he isn't ready, The Big Dogg is gonna have a field day in that NO DQ match.

BACKSTAGE:

*Y2J is talking to people asking where Lewis is. He runs into the Undertaker...*

Y2J: Hey Taker, you seen that assclown Lewis anywhere?

Taker: You lookin' for him? That ain't smart after what you did.

Y2J: Listen here, deadman, I am gonna teach that rookie why he shouldn't have stepped into the major leagues!

Taker: All I know is that this is my yard! And if anyone is gonna be taught a lesson, it's gonna be you! *crowd cheers*

Y2J: I took him out last week and I will take him out again! I left him laying in a pool of his own blood. And after what I did to his "girlfriend" last week, he will never....EVER....be the same again!

Taker: Well when he finds you, after what you did to his woman, YOU will never be the same again!

*crowd cheers as Taker walks off towards the ring and Y2J smirks. Y2J continues walking around backstage as the cameras shift ringside.*

JR: Y2J seems to be looking for trouble.

Coach: I agree with the Undertaker, if I was Jericho I wouldn't be looking for Lewis.

JR: Let's head to the ring for our next match, Sabu, Undertaker, Hardcore rules.

Finkle: The following match is a hardcore match and is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first... *"Rollin" by Limp Bizkit plays as the crowd goes wild for Taker as he circles the ring on his motorcycle.* ...The Undertaker! *cheers continue as Sabu's theme plays* And his opponent.....Sabu!

Match 3: Hardcore Match
Sabu v. The Undertaker

Before the match even starts, Sabu grabs a steel chair. Sabu then rolls into the ring and looks Taker right in the eyes. Sabu then backs into a corner and points to the sky. Sabu then runs at Taker with the steel chair. Taker sees it coming and boots the chair right into Sabu's face. Taker then picks up Sabu and tosses him to the turnbuckle. Taker then unloads on him with a combination of jabs and body punches. Before Sabu falls, Taker stands him up straight and hits him with a vicious throat thrust! Sabu falls to the mat with his head against the bottom turnbuckle. Taker backs up and then rams Sabu's head against the turnbuckle with a running knee strike. Sabu is hurt. Taker drags him to the center of the ring and pins him 1...2..Kickout by Sabu. Taker gets up and backs up towards the ropes. He comes back and jumps for a legdrop but Sabu quickly rolls out of the way. Sabu springs up and as Taker is trying to get up, Sabu grabs the chair. Sabu then hits Taker right across the back. Taker drops to all fours on the mat. Sabu then runs to the ropes with the chair and when he comes back, he dropkicks the chair right in Taker's face! Taker falls over and rolls on his back. Sabu then takes the chair and puts it over Taker's face. Sabu then runs onto the apron. He then springboards onto the top rope. Then, Sabu jumps and hits a legdrop onto the chair! Sabu holds his leg as he makes the cover 1...2..Taker gets the shoulder up. Sabu gets up still favoring his leg. Sabu bends over to grab the chair but from out of nowhere, Taker grabs Sabu's throat! Taker slowly gets up still holding Sabu's throat. Taker has a demonic look in his eyes as he chokeslams Sabu. Taker then sees the chair and picks it up. Then, he waits for Sabu to get up. Sabu slowly gets up. Taker then charges Sabu but Sabu counters with a drop toe hold. Taker doesn't fall, he staggers towards the ropes. Sabu gets up and dropkicks Taker in the back sending him over the top ropes.

JR: Sabu is giving everything he's got against The Undertaker tonight! He wants to prove why he is in the BattleDome!

Coach: Sabu is just lucky that's all. Big Evil will get him.

Sabu goes outside as well but on the opposite side of Taker. Sabu looks under the ring and comes up with a bag that he throws in the ring. Sabu goes under the ring again and comes up with a table! Sabu sets the table up close to the apron but parallel to the ring. Sabu then rolls into the ring. He sees Taker near the apron so he runs and hits him with a baseball slide. Taker staggers backwards. Sabu then hops onto the apron. He then hops onto the middle rope and springboard moonsaults Taker! Sabu lands on top of Taker for a pin 1...2...kickout by Taker. Sabu gets up and stomps Taker in the chest. Sabu then climbs onto the guard rail and gets ready to jump. Taker gets up but as soon as he does, Sabu knocks him back down with a missile dropkick. Sabu then runs into the ring and grabs the steel chair. Sabu sets the chair up near the ropes near Taker. Sabu then runs to the opposite ropes and leaps off of the chair as Taker is getting up. Sabu tries a high flying body press but Taker catches him. Taker then rams Sabu's body into the steel post. Taker then goes to his bike and grabs a chain. He wraps the chain around his fist and goes to Sabu. Taker grabs Sabu's head and pounds him in the face multiply times with the chain! Sabu is busted open! Taker then picks up Sabu and rolls him in the ring. Sabu crawls to the bag but Taker gets in the ring and grabs Sabu's leg. Taker then elbow drops Sabu across the back of the head. Taker then stands Sabu up. Sabu has the bag in his hand. Taker then takes the chain and wraps it around Sabu's throat trying to choke him out. Sabu looks as if he is fading but he keeps reaching his hand into the bag.......he pulls his hand out and it is wrapped with barbed wire! Sabu wraps it around his hand. Then, he back kicks Taker in the groin. Taker hunches over and Sabu shoves his fist right into Taker's face. Taker is busted open! Taker then gets this crazed look in his eyes and he grabs Sabu's throat! CHOKESLAM! Pieces of barbed wire are lodged into Taker's head. Taker then digs into his face and pulls out the pieces of barbed wire causing more blood to drip from his face. Sabu starts to get up but Taker just kicks him in the ribs. Taker then takes the barbed wire off of Sabu's hand and throws it on the table Sabu set up earlier. Taker then picks up Sabu and irish whips him into the ropes. Sabu comes back and gets a big boot to the face. Taker then taunts by cutting his throat saying it's over. He picks Sabu up and sets him up in powerbomb position. He lifts him high in the air and then walks towards the table! LAST RIDE TO THE OUTSIDE THREW THE TABLE AND BARBED WIRE! Taker climbs over the top ropes and goes outside. He pins Sabu 1...2...3! The Undertaker has won the hardcore match.
Winner: The Undertaker

AFTERMATH:

*Taker gets on his bike and and rides off. Sabu is being helped up by EMTs but he pushes them off and walks to the back himself.*

JR: What a hellacious match! How did Sabu walk away from that?

Coach: Sabu's a freak! If this was bad, wait until BattleDome! Sabu may kill himself!

JR: What a match that's gonna be.

BACKSTAGE:

*Matt Hardy is backstage with his title belt and Shelton Benjamin walks by.*

Shelton: Thanks for keeping my belt warm.

Matt: Excuse me?

Shelton: That title you have, belongs to the World's Greatest Tag Team. Hass and I are the number 1 contenders for those belts and we are cashing in a Last Man Standing....

*"The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels walks in*

Daniels: Hey Shelton, I hate to break it to you but you won't be the next champions. Triple X will!

Shelton: Are you serious? You and Skipper! HA! Go get my water, chump!

Daniels: That's okay because when we win tonight against you guys we will be added to the match and it will be a triple threat tag match! *crowd cheers*

Matt: Well, it really doesn't matter because The Hardyz are gonna walk out the tag champions. After you guys have your little tag match, next week The Hardyz are gonna be in action next week and we are gonna prove why we are the champs!

Shelton: We'll see.

*Matt walks off as Shelton and Daniels stare at each other.*

JR: The Hardyz in action next week but right now it is time for the World's Greatest Tag Team to face off against Triple X.

Coach: Triple X was a great tag team a few years ago but as for now we are about to find out.

JR: After what just happened backstage, this one could be explosive!

(Part 2 will be up shortly)

Finkle: The following match is a tag match. Introducing first, being accompanied by Jackie Gayda-Hass, the team of Charlie Hass and Shelton Benjamin, The World's Greatest Tag Team! *crowd boos as WGTT's theme plays and they enter. They get in the ring and those boos turn into cheers as Triple X's theme plays.* And their opponents. The team of "Primetime" Elix Skipper and "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels, they are Triple X!

Match 4: Tag Team Match
World's Greatest Tag Team (Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Hass) v. Triple X ("Primetime" Elix Skipper and "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels)

Shelton and Daniels start this match off. They lock up and Daniels gains the upperhand. Daniels turns the lock up into a headlock but Shelton quickly counters with an irish whip. Daniels comes back and stops as Shelton leapfrogs in the air. As Shelton is coming down, Daniels hits him in the gut with a standing dropkick. Daniels quickly covers 1..2..kickout by Shelton. Daniels applies a sleeper hold and has it locked tight in the middle of the ring. Hass runs in a kicks Daniels in the back. Skipper tries to get in but the ref doesn't allow it. Shelton gets up and starts to stomp Daniels in the shoulder. Shelton then drags Daniels to his corner and makes the tag to Hass. Hass lifts Daniels and holds him in a full nelson. Shelton then runs to the ropes and delivers a huge clothesline to Daniels that is followed up by a Dragon suplex from Hass! Daniels is hurt as Hass pins 1...2...Skipper breaks it up in time. The ref gets Skipper out of the ring but Shelton comes back in. Shelton and Hass stomp Daniels repeatedly until the ref sees and Shelton gets back on the apron. Hass then drags Daniels to the center of the ring and applies a front face lock. The crowd is chanting "Triple X, Triple X" trying to will Daniels up. Daniels starts to stir but Hass applies more pressure. Daniels gets to his knees as Hass keeps applying pressure. Daniels makes it to his feet and out of desperation, counters the facelock into a northern lights suplex!

JR: What a desperation move by Daniels! He has to make the tag! This is the turning point!

Coach: Not yet, Hass and Benjamin has had this match under control and I don't see why they would lose it.

Daniels is crawling to his corner as is Hass. Hass makes the tag and Shelton hops in the ring. He runs to Triple X's corner and knocks Skipper off the apron. Shelton then quickly turns around and elbow drops Daniels right over the injured shoulder. Shelton then picks Daniels up and irish whips him into the corner. Shelton runs and attempts a Stinger Splash but Daniels moves out of the way! Shelton staggers backwards and is then leveled with a clothesline from Daniels. Daniels is crawling towards his corner as Skipper has hopped back onto the apron. Daniels is close but Shelton grabs his leg. Shelton gets up and is still holding the leg. Daniels then turns around and levels Shelton with an enziguri! Daniels then gets to his feet and jumps and makes the tag to Skipper! Hass runs in but Skipper runs and clotheslines him. Hass gets up again and is clotheslined again. Skipper picks him up and irish whips him to the ropes. Skipper then hits Hass with a jumping calf kick as he comes back. Skipper is pumped. Shelton gets up and tries to surprise Skipper but Skipper turns around quickly and kicks him in the gut. Shelton staggers towards the ropes and Skipper runs and cloheslines him over the top rope. Daniels gets back in the ring and clotheslines a reviving Hass over the top rope as well. The crowd is going crazy for Triple X. Daniels and Skipper then look at each other and nod their heads. Both men then (at the same exact time) hop onto the top rope and hit both Hass and Shelton with seated sentons!

JR: What teamwork! Triple X is on fire, Coach!

Coach: Fire cools over a period of time you'll see. My money's on the World's Greatest Tag Team.

Skipper gets up on the outside and picks up Shelton and rolls him in the ring. Skipper then hops onto the apron. He then springboards off the top rope and hits a legdrop across the forehead of Shelton! Skipper pins 1...2..Shelton gets his leg on the bottom ropes. Skipper gets up and hits Shelton with a standing moonsault. Hass and Daniels have made it back to their corners and are on the aprons. Skipper picks up Shelton and moves closer to the middle of the ring. Skipper then gives Shelton an arm wrench. Skipper then climbs the turnbuckle and walks the top rope! He screams "New School (like old school but he jumps and hits a frankensteiner). Skipper jumps but from out of nowhere Shelton counters into an Exploder Suplex! Both men are down. Shelton however manages to get his arm across Skipper's chest 1..2..Daniels breaks up the pin. Hass gets into the ring and they start to brawl. Daniels somehow gets the upperhand and irish whips Hass to the ropes. Daniels kicks Hass in the gut as he comes back and as Hass crouches over, Daniels hits the Angel's Wings (Spinning lifting sitout double underhook facebuster). He then kicks Hass out of the ring. Shelton is up and when Daniels turns around, Shelton tries to kick him in the gut but Daniels catches his foot. Shelton smiles and spins into a Dragon Whip! Daniels rolls out of the ring. Shelton then turns around and Skipper is standing behind him. Shelton tries a punch but Skipper blocks it. Skipper then kicks Shelton in the gut and hits the Play of the Day (Overdrive)! Skipper pins but Jackie distacts the ref. Skipper gets up and argues with Jackie. Shelton gets up and runs at Skipper. Skipper sidesteps and Shelton stops before he hits Jackie. Skipper then runs up behind Shelton and school boys him 1..2..3! Triple X has defeated the World's Greatest Tag Team!
Winner: Triple X

JR: What a match! Triple X is still a great tag team, Coach!

Coach: Every dog has their day, JR!

BACKSTAGE:

*Y2J is still looking for Lewis, but this time he is with Race and they runs into Kevin Nash*

Y2J: Ok ass clown, I know you've seen Lewis so spill the beans.

Nash: Whoa, that's not anyway to get answers! I heard what you did Jericho! I should beat your ass for Lewis! *crowd cheers*

Race: Listen Nash, I suggest you shut up! Otherwise, Lewis's fate will be yours!

Y2J: Hold on Race, I have a better idea!

*They leave and head to the locker room area. As the camera shifts to the Ultimate London and the crowd goes crazy.*

London: I have been looking to the heavens for answers and I have finally got my answer. I AM THE ULTIMATE LONDON and all the powers of the universe have been given to me. The power of the Gods flows through my body! The heavenly force will be unleashed tonight as I become the number one contender and go on to Last Man Standing and defeat Rey Mysterio for the title! All of mine enemies will be destroyed! First, "Canadian Destroyer" prepared to be destroyed by THE ULTIMATE LONDON *voice fades out as the camera goes back ringside*

JR: London seems pumped for our next match up Coach.

Coach: That guy is freakin' nuts! First, he thinks he's the Ultimate Warrior and now he thinks he has the power of the Gods! That guy is wacko!

JR: Speaking of London here he comes now....

*THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR'S THEME plays as London runs down the ramp and enters the ring. The crowd is going crazy.*

Finkle: The following match is the number one contender match. The winner goes on to ACW Last Man Standing to face the champion. Already in the ring, "The Ultimate" London! *crowd cheers but quickly turn into boos as Petey Williams's theme plays as he enters the ring.* And the opponent, "The Canadian Destroyer" Petey Williams!

Match 5: Singles Match - ACW Curserweight Title #1 Contender's Match
"The Canadian Destroyer" Petey Williams v. "The Ultimate" London

London and Williams look face to face. London looks to the sky but Williams slaps him dead across the face. London quickly stares into Williams's eyes and blocks a punch from Williams and lands a huge discus punch. London then runs to the ropes and hits Williams as he is getting up with a diving shoulder block that sends Williams through the middle ropes and onto the outside. London then runs to the opposite ropes. He comes back and jumps over the top rope and hits Williams with a corkscrew body splash. London gets up and points to the sky. London then picks up Williams and rolls him into the ring. London slides into the ring and waits for Williams to get up. Williams gets up and London rushes him. Williams turns around and turns London's momentum into a hip toss. Williams then stands up and hits a legdrop across London's throat. Williams then quickly locks on a headlock. The crowd chants London's name and he starts to get pumped. London makes it to his feet. London elbows Williams twice in the gut. London then irish whips Williams to the ropes and when he comes back London hits him with a spinning wheel kick. London gets up and quickly hits a standing moonsault. London then heads for the turnbuckle. He climbs to the top and stands tall pointing in the air. Williams gets up and London leaps in an attempt at a body press. Williams however dropkicks London in the gut as he gets close enough.

JR: Williams is using London's high risk moves against him. Mysterio is gonna have his hands filled with whoever wins this match.

Coach: Yea, he has to face either a great athlete or a nut. I don't like his odds.

Williams crawls over to where London is and pins him 1...2...London gets the shoulder up. Williams picks London up and tosses him into the turnbuckle. Williams then goes over to London and hits the 10 punches. Williams hops down after the tenth punch and then when London staggers out of the corner, Williams hits a standing hurricanarana. Williams doesn't even pin. He mounts London and punches him in the head over and over again. After the 7th punch, the ref finally gets Williams off of London. Williams then picks London up and leans him against the ropes. Williams runs to the opposite ropes and comes back. He tries a clothesline but London ducks and back body drops Williams onto the apron. London then springboards off the parallel ropes and dropkicks Williams right in the mouth. Williams falls hard to the outside and London goes to the corner and catches his breath. London then hops onto the apron and then hits an Asai moonsault onto Williams right across his chest. London is holding his ribs as he gets up using the barricade. London then slowly picks up Williams. He then lifts Williams up and drops him chest first over the top of the barricade. London then takes Williams and throws him into the steel steps. London goes into the ring and comes back out to break the ref's count at 6. London then stalks Williams as he is crawling towards the apron. London catches up to him and grabs him by the hair and throws him in the ring. London slides into the ring. London then looks to the sky and points at Williams.

JR: London is looking to the heavens, Coach! The end is near!

Coach: This nut shouldn't even be in this match.

London walks closer to Williams but Williams keeps backing up towards the turnbuckle. London catches him and picks him up by his head. Williams quickly counters what a jawbreaker. London staggers back and Williams gets to his feet. Williams runs and hits a running DDT. London is down. Williams then climbs the turnbuckle and sets up for a big move. London is rolling around but he makes it to his feet. He turns around and Williams hits him with a missile dropkick to the chest. Williams quickly covers 1...2..kickout by London! London springs to his knees and points to the heavens. London starts shaking and Williams is confused. Williams goes to the ropes and comes back and dropkicks London right in the mouth. London stops shaking. Williams yells that's it to the crowds and signals the Canadian Destroyer. Williams picks London up and put him in powerbomb position. London all of a sudden starts shaking again. Williams tries to lift him but can't and London hits a back body drop. London then runs to the ropes and comes back and hits a lariat. Williams gets up and London hits another lariat. London lifts Williams up and gives him a military press. The crowd is going absolutely nuts. London drops him in the middle of the ring. London then runs to the ropes and comes back and hits a huge splash across Williams's back. London then drags Williams close to the corner and flips him on his back. London then climbs the turnbuckle and hits the Ultimate London Calling (450 splash)! London pins 1...2...3! The Ultimate London will face Rey Mysterio at ACW Last Man Standing!
Winner: The Ultimate London

JR: London is going to Last Man Standing!

Coach: This is crazy!

BACKSTAGE:

*John Cena, Carlito, Christian Cage, and A1 are all in Stephanie McMahon's office*

Stephanie: Ok, you guys are here because there is bad blood here. So I will solve it right now. Next week, it will be another US Tournament qualifier match. It will be a six man over the top rope battle royal. the final three men will advance in the tournament. However the winner will be the number 1 seed which means that he can pick his stipulation for the semi finals match against the person of his choosing. It will be you four men, Gregory Helms and Ron "The Truth" Killings *crowd goes wild* Now if any of you men lay a hand on each other before that match, you will be eliminated and suspended without pay. Now leave my office.

*All four men leave and King Booker and Goldberg are seen talking as we go back to ringside.*

JR: What an announcement! A six man battle royal next week.

Coach: What a match that's gonna be but it is time for the main event. King Booker teams with Kevin Nash to take on Goldberg and A.J. Styles. What were Goldberg and King Booker talking about?

JR: We are about to find out because it is main event time!

Finkle: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is time for the main event! *crowd cheers* Introducing first, he is "The Phenomenal" A.J. Styles! *crowd cheers as his theme plays* And his partner......

*Just then, cameras go backstage and see Kevin Nash out cold. The camera then shows King Booker and Goldberg shaking hands and then walking out to the ring together. Queen Sharmell appears on stage with a microphone.

Sharmell: Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you. The Royal Tag Team! All hail King Booker and Goldberg!

King Booker's theme plays and he and Goldberg rush the ring. Sharmell then says that they switch partners. Nash is still layed out. The match begins
anyway...*

Main Event: Tag Team Match
"The Phenomenal" A.J. Styles and "Big Sexy" Kevin Nash v. King Booker and Goldberg

Styles looks confused as both Goldberg and Booker enter the ring. Goldberg runs at Styles and flips him with a powerful clothesline. Booker than joins in on the beatdown. Booker tells Goldberg to pick up Styles and when Goldberg does, Booker runs and attempts a sidekick but Styles ducks and Goldberg is leveled. Styles then takes out Booker with a spinning wheel kick. Styles then picks Booker up and irish whips him to the turnbuckles. Styles runs at him and connects with a flying forearm smash. Just then, Goldberg gets back up and runs at Styles. Styles sidesteps once again and Goldberg splashes Booker. Styles then hits Goldberg with a standing dropkick. Goldberg staggers backwards towards the ropes. Styles then stands up and clotheslines Goldberg over the top rope. Styles then quickly turns his attentions to Booker. Booker sees Styles coming and dodges when Styles attempts a splash. Styles hits the corner hard and falls to the mat. Booker then runs to Styles's head and drops a knee. Booker then covers 1..2..kickout by Styles. Goldberg gets up to the apron and asks Booker for a tag. Booker does so and Goldberg enters the ring. Goldberg goes to Styles and drops an elbow across his back as he is trying to get up. Goldberg then drags Styles up to his feet and leans him against the ropes. Goldberg then knees him in the gut and irish whips him. Styles comes back and Goldberg delivers a high back body drop. Goldberg goes to Styles and stomps him in the chest. He then picks Styles up and throws him to the corner with Booker near it. Goldberg follows and makes the tag. Goldberg then shoulder thrusts Styles as Booker punches Styles in the face from the apron. Just then, The crowd starts going wild!

JR: It's Nash! He's here!

Coach: He should be in a hospital right now!

Nash walks down the ramp and climbs up onto the apron and holds his arm out for a tag. Booker sees him and gets in the ring. Booker taunts Nash and then turns his attentions to Styles as Goldberg goes onto the apron. Booker than picks Styles up from the bottom turnbuckle and chops him across the throat. Styles drops to that mat as Booker celebrates. Booker drags Styles to the middle of the ring and pins 1..2..somehow Styles gets the shoulder up. Booker looks surprised as he stands to his feet. Booker then picks up Styles and gives him an inverted atomic drop. Booker then runs to the ropes. He comes back and hits Styles with a clothesline. Booker then drags Styles to his corner and tags in Goldberg. Goldberg then picks Styles up and military presses him. Goldberg then moves to the center of the ring with Styles high in the air. Goldberg then brings Styles onto his shoulders and delivers a huge powerslam. Goldberg gets up and crosses his throat symbolizing the end. Goldberg goes to a free corner and waits for Styles to get up. Styles gets up slowly and moves towards the other free corner. Goldberg charges Styles and goes for a spear but somehow Styles moves out of the way and Goldberg hits the turnbuckle shoulder first!

JR: He missed! Styles has to make the tag!

Coach: Come on Goldberg shake it off!

Styles uses the ropes to stay balanced and catches a glance at Nash holding his hand out for the tag. Styles leaps and makes the tag! The crowd erupts as Nash comes into the ring. Booker gets in and tries to stop Nash but with no effect. Booker runs right into a boot from Nash. Nash then goes to Goldberg who is pulling himself up in the corner. Nash runs and clotheslines Goldberg into the turnbuckle. Goldberg staggers out of the corner and Nash grab him. Nash lifts Goldberg up on his shoulders and then gives him the snake eyes across the top turnbuckle. Goldberg falls to the mat and as soon as his head hits the mat, Nash follows up with a huge legdrop! Nash pins 1..2..Booker makes the save. Nash gets up and looks at Booker who looks scared. Booker holds his arms up like he surrenders but then tries to kick Nash in the gut. Nash catches Booker's foot and then pulls his leg and levels Booker with a clothesline. Nash then sees Goldberg stirring so he puts the nWo Wolfpac symbol high in the air and the crowd goes nuts. Styles then gets in the ring. Styles picks up Booker and leans him against the ropes. Styles then clotheslines Booker over the top rope. Styles then takes a step back. He looks to Nash and Nash nods his head yes. Booker gets to his feet outside but as soon as he does, Styles runs and corkscrews over the top rope and body splashes Booker! Nash meanwhile is stalking Goldberg. Goldberg gets up and when he turns around, Nash runs and clotheslines him. Nash picks him up and sets Goldberg up in powerbomb position. He lifts Goldberg high in the air and delivers a thunderous Jacknife Powerbomb! Nash covers 1...2...3! Kevin Nash and A.J. Styles get the win!
Winners: Kevin Nash and A.J. Styles

AFTERMATH:

*Kevin Nash is getting his hand raised by the ref until from out of nowhere Edge runs into the ring with a steel chair. Edge came from the crowds and hopped the barricade. Edge then waits for Nash to turn around and when he does Edge levels Nash with the steel chair! Edge then grabs a microphone as the crowd is stunned.

Edge: I am here on X-Treme because I am gonna be the new ACW Universal Heavyweight Champion! Stephanie called me yesterday and told me of the opening and I hopped right on it. Nash you piece of trash! I am the next champion and you will watch as I defeat these other clowns in BattleDome!

Edge then sees A.J. Styles come into the ring and Edge leaves back through the crowds. After a while the ring clears.*

JR: Edge is on X-Treme my God I can't believe it!

Coach: He jumped ship and made an impact here tonight on Nash. Nash gets knocked out almost as many times as he gets fired!

JR: That may be the case but we have a situation brewing in the ring right now.

Coach: That's Y2J and Harley Race what are they doing here?

IN THE RING:

*Y2J has a microphone and looks pissed.*

Y2J: All week, all I've heard was watch your back Chris. Lewis is gonna get you Chris. Well you know what I am sick and tired of this. I beat his ass last week not the other way around. And I took out his little girlfriend as well. *crowd boos* So Lewis, I know you're here so get your ass out here so that I can finish what I started last week!

*Race and Y2J wait in the ring ready for a fight. All of a sudden, "Breathe" by Fabulous plays and the crowds cheers expecting Calvin Lewis to come out. However no one shows up.*

Race: He's a coward, He knows that if he comes out you'll kick his ass Chris. In fact, he is afraid of --

*Just then, the crowd erupts as Lewis appears on the X-Treme Screen (titantron)! Lewis is shown and the camera doesn't show anything else but him.*

Lewis: Hey Race, if I were you I'd shut the f*** up! *crowd cheers* Now Jericho, you beat me last week. I have no problems with that. But when you put your hands on Kristal, you crossed the line. You see now the sides are clear and war is about to be waged. What I do to you, you brought on yourself. At ACW Last Man Standing I am gonna beat your ass West Philly Style! *crowd cheers* You see Jericho, you leaked me last week and I want to return the favor. So how about this. ACW Last Man Standing, 3 weeks from now, Chris Jericho, Calvin Lewis, Race's contract on the line one more time, FIRST BLOOD MATCH! *crowd erupts at the mention of a First Blood Match*

Y2J: You know what....NO! *crowd boos* I have nothing to prove I was gonna kick your ass tonight but you aren't here. You are a coward and I'm done with you. You give me one reason why I should accept those stipulations Junior!

Lewis: Simple, if you don't I get my revenge another way.

Y2J: *smirks* Okay assclown, how's that?

*The camera zooms out and a house is shown.*

Lewis: This place looks familar to you, Jericho?

Y2J: You get the hell away from my house! *crowd cheers*

Lewis: If you don't accept the match, and the stipulations then I am gonna go to your house *walks closer to the house* knock on the door *gets his hands ready to knock on the door* and treat your wife like you treated Kristal last week *crowd gasps expecting the worse until Y2J speaks*

Y2J: Ok, Ok, you're on! *crowd goes crazy*

Lewis: I thought you see it my way. But 3 weeks is too long to wait for it. Next week, You and Race, Me and my partner. I have a few friends on the roster who would love to help me kick your ass. *crowd cheers*

Race: I am gonna beat your ass you here me!

Y2J: You're on! But mark my words, in three weeks you will never EVER be the same again!

Lewis: No, YOU won't be the same again!

*"Breathe" by Fabulous plays as the show comes to a close.*

RESULTS:

TransGression (Gregory Helms, Mike Bucci, and Dalip Singh) def. Cryme Tyme (JTG and Shad Gaspard) and Ron "The Truth" Killings in a six man tag by pinfall.

Mr. Kennedy def. "The Big Dogg" Jesse James and "Mr. Ass" Billy Gunn in an X-Treme Time Limit match to advance to the semi finals of the US Title tourney.

The Undertaker
def. Sabu in a hardcore match.

Triple X ("The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels and "Primetime" Elix Skipper) def. The World's Greatest Tag Team (Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Hass) by pinfall.

"The Ultimate" London def. "The Canadian Destroyer" Petey Williams by pinfall to become the #1 Contender for the ACW Curserweight Title.

"Big Sexy" Kevin Nash and "The Phenomenal" A.J. Styles
def. King Booker and Goldberg by pinfall.

SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!

Another fantastic show from ACW xtreme.... both good and bad.... good cos as i said it was a fantastic show and great read, bad cos well the bar keeps being rasied!!!

I liked the little segment with transgression... glad that Mike Bucci and Dalip Singh had a name change to, fits write in with the gimmick now.

TransGression (Gregory Helms, Mike Bucci, Dalip Singh) v. Cryme Tyme (JTG and Shad Gaspard) and Ron "The Truth" Killings

Very very good match to start of the show. As i siad in ur last show i would of preffered this feud to heat up a bit more before they met in a 6 man tag match, but still really good action. And was it just me or did u make Dalip Singh look half reasonable?? Greta start, a nice aftermath to keep the fued rolling along.

Nice backstage segment with King Booker, liked how he started to go back to Booker T. Cant say im all that thrilled with Nash being back. The man has nothing to me atm, he just as been passed too easily around u guys shows to have any credibility left....hopefully u will keep him on for a while and giev him a chance.. what i would see as a last chance for him.

Nice match here as well, but expected Kennedy to win as anything less may be considered a travesty....but a good match... loser leaves town hey??? interesting.... Big Dogg likes having enemies doesnt he?? lol

Liked the interaction between Taker and Y2J as well, goood stuff, but i think its obvious at this point that Lewis will be here in some regard...

Sabu v. The Undertaker
Wild hardcore match, perhaps a little 2 wild for normal tv!!! But a great match, again expected Taker to win, but perhaps seeing as Sabu is in the Battledome it may have been a good idea to get him over a bit by having him beat the Phenom, especially in his sort of match, but another great match.

Good backstage segement again, 3 great tag teams, i hoope at some stage we see the Hardyz vs Triple X vs The Worlds Greatest Tag Team

World's Greatest Tag Team (Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Hass) v. Triple X ("Primetime" Elix Skipper and "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels)
Another good match, good tag action between 2 great teams. Man u have sone long matches... how many hours is ur show supposed to be?? lol.. sorry... good ending to the match 2, a schoolboy, meaning no team really came out more dominate.... hope this feud continues and the Hardyz are added to the mix...

Another fantastic match, great Cruiser action. Poor Petey, one minute he is the champ, next he isnt even the main contender. But I sure am glad that ur pushing the Ultimate London!! MOTN

"The Phenomenal" A.J. Styles and "Big Sexy" Kevin Nash v. King Booker and Goldberg
Ok this was a good match for the main event, but not the MOTN for me..... of the 4 guys involved, i hate one gimmick, dont like Goldberg and Nash has no credibility on ur show, and Styles? well Styles is a gun!! Still great action though..
Edge on xtreme? thats awesome man.... great way to bring him in.. fantastic

Well I knew Lewis would make some appearance, and it was a fantastic segment between he Race, and Jericho and their match should be good... but i have one small problem, u seem to be focusing mor eon this feud that the Battledome match, i know their were some matches with the guys who are going to be in the dome, but a lot of promo time has been put to Lewis and Y2J and then ending the show with them?? I guess to me I see the Battledome as number 1 atm, and Lewis and Y2J second.. but thats just me..

Another great show man keep it up!!

Hey man, yet another top show. Here's my review:

Good promos to get things started. Like what you've done with Transgression, especially with the dropping of the gimmicks. I do agree that it became obvious that Lewis would appear in some shape or form somewhere along the line.

A good opening match with plenty of action. Loved the good back and forth action, and I see Old mate Singh's had some wrestling lessons lol. Liked the ending, and you also set it up well to continue an interesting feud.

Good Booker promo, captured his character well, also liked The way he crossed back to his old ghetto persona.

Match 2: X-Treme Time Limit Match - US Title Tourney Winner goes to semis

Another good match, and again helping to develop a good feud. I like kennedy getting the win and can't wait for your "Get out of town" match

Another good promo with Y2J and The Undertaker

Match 3: Hardcore Match
Sabu v. The Undertaker

Another match that was full of top notch action. Maybe a little predictable that Taker would get the win. That said, top Hardcore match.

Good promo with the three tag teams. Fires up interest in your tag team division.

Match 4: Tag Team Match

This was a good tag team match, again with excellent back and forth action. Was glad to see you give the win to Triple X, only because I'm not a WGTT fan. Much prefer Shelton Benjamin as a singles wrestler.

Must say you seem to be capturing exactly what the announcing would be like with JR and the Coach together.

Another good promo with Y2J and Nash out back. Interesting angle with London, I like it.

MOTN for mine. I loved the action of the match. Also glad to see London get the win. Hope he goes on to the title at LMS.

Good promo to set up a match for next week w/Steph.

Main Event: Tag Team Match

Good pre-match promo that set up and interesting twist - A believable one from Booker too.

While this was a good match, it was quite as good as the one before it, which stole the show IMO. Little predictable that Styles and Nash would pick up the win.

Loved the way you introduced Edge into the picture. This was typical edge style.

OK, so Lewis did turn up. While I stand by my call that it was predictable that he would show up, I like the way you did it. Develops the feud well.

Overall I'm going to say 8/10.
You have some interesting angles going, and I love the detail you go into. However, I have to agree with wotdoiput. Your battledome match is for your main title and headlining you PPV, but you are pushing the Jericho/Lewis angle a lot more. Make that angle take a bit of a back seat to your main event and you'll have it right on.

Keep the good work going.

I like it. Your style is good, but I have one tip. Shorten it. Its great having detail and such, bu it would be just as effective and less time consuming if you shortened it. It owuld be easier to take in too. Use graphics too, it makes it look professional.

Favourite Match Undertaker vs Sabu :)

What's Up TMEM here's My review for your newest show.....

Opening Segment: Loved the JR and Y2J/Race segment, not super interesting but soild and probably setting up something for later in the night.

Glad you took my advice and dropped the Nova gimmick, but I never thought you would drop Khail's also, great choice as it instently makes them more credible, this Trangression thing might be okay after all, and another soild segment but where was Helms?

TransGression (Gregory Helms, Mike Bucci, Dalip Singh) v. Cryme Tyme (JTG and Shad Gaspard) and Ron "The Truth" Killings:
What the hell!, The Not-so-Great Khai....I mean Dalip Singh could never pull off a match like this but you know what I liked it, the man changes his name and becomes a actual wrestler in the process, great back and forth match CT and Killings put up one hell of a fight but i'm glad Transgression are being taken seriously and won a great opening match also loved the aftermath with CT and Killing getting the best of the new squad, this has the makings of a great feud IMO.

Booker/Steph Segment: Although this was a great segment and one of your best to date, I can't believe the Nash is once again stinking up Xtreme, he's old, out of shape, and just plain needs to retire NOT in the hurt for your shows top title, Goldberg falls under this also IMO, but again the segment WAS incredible.

Match 2: X-Treme Time Limit Match - US Title Tourney Winner goes to semis "The Big Dogg" Jesse James v."Mr. Ass" Billy Gunn v.Mr. Kennedy: Loved the match and the rules had a very nice pace to it IMO, Glad Kennedy got the win, although this was a great match since NOV...I mean Mike Bucci won the first match with the Swanton having Kennedy win his with it was a little offseting for me, but it was still a great match-up, also good aftermath but I must admit i'm not looking forward to yet another match from these two.

Y2J/Taker Segment: Hard for me to believe Taker would be sticking up for anyone let alone a cocky ass rookie like Lewis, I would think Taker would stay out of it or would side a little more with Y2J but all-in-all it was a very well written promo, they seem to be awesome on this show sofar.

Match 3: Hardcore Match-Sabu v. The Undertaker: This was a nice surprise I didn't expect the match to be that good and it was also somethig we haven't seen before which I like alot Sabu put up one hell of a fight against Taker and went out like the true hardcore bastard he really is, great ending, another great match, was also surprised that ol'Y2J didn't come out and try to make Taker lose this one after their battle of words in the back but I guess he is focused only on Lewis who will most likely show up later in the show....I think.

Shelton/Matt Segment: Another great promo your on fire this week! love that edge your giving the WGTT and Triple X??? isn't more like Double X since you have yet to sign Low-Ki/Senshi? or maybe thats going to happen in a future storyline, anyway I love all three teams and can't wait until they all mix it up somehow.

World's Greatest Tag Team (Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Hass) v. Triple X ("Primetime" Elix Skipper and "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels): Incredible match, the one thing i'm glad you've done is use their signature moves though out the match, it made the match too me even more awesome this is not only a great match but probably my 2nd favorite match you have ever written right behind the Lewis/Lightning match, again great job and loved the win for Double X(lol).

Nash/Y2J/Ultimate London Segment: Good interaction between Nash and Y2J but again i'm not sure why everyone is jumping on Lewis's bandwagon before last week he treated just about everybody like crap and not he's the most loved guy on the roster? I think your tring a little too hard to get him over as a face, but that only IMO but it took nothing away from another good segment.

And London I hate his new gimmick to death but at the very least he's being pushed a soild UWarrior like promo but not my taste still very well written.

"The Canadian Destroyer" Petey Williams v. "The Ultimate" London:
Two MOTN's!!!! in one show I loved this just as much as the WGTT vs Triple X match so I refuse to pick a clear winner and have decided that both will share honers as MOTN!!!! great job this was incredible back and forth CW action with London picking up the unlikely victory over the former champ Williams, really can't stress enough just how good this match truly was.

US title Segment: Loved that Steph taking charge PMS style attitude, she really laid down the law in another great segment, also hope Helms is one of the last three in the OTT Battle Royal nextweek.

Main Event: Tag Team Match-"The Phenomenal" A.J. Styles and "Big Sexy" Kevin Nash v. King Booker and Goldberg: Glad you signed Edge and that he laid out Nash but the match it's self really didn't do it for me it was soild but after some of the other matches on this card it should have never been the Main Event IMO, it was good but I was looking for great which was kind of a letdown also not sure about pushing Goodberg and Nash as I don't think either man is really worth the hype.

Ending Segment: I knew Lewis would show up in some form but getting to the point I don't know if i've ever had too do this before but this was the SOTN!!!!(Segment of the night) Last week I said the Lewis's character was a little corny but I saw no signs of that this week, Lewis went Hood on Jericho and I loved it, also liked just how far he was willing to go to get Y2J back into the ring, also what did Kristal do to him? he fell for her hard(LOL) but I diffenently know why, again great segment and a great way to end the show.

Overall: I have to say this is probably your 2nd best show ever, I loved it, altough i'm not sure about Nash and Goldberg I must admit you used them very well, the one thing i'm not okay with is your Universal Title match taking a backseat ride to your Lewis/Jericho feud as IMO your new title's crediblity has already been hurt by quick fixes and quick changes, so IMO you need to build up the rep of that title fairly quickly and taking a backseat to a upper mid-card feud won't do it, other then that what can I say this is one of my favorite shows on any site, also loving the new length and detail as you know I love to read shows like this, and last I have to say yet another incredibly great Show, you know I can't wait for the next.

Awesome show, surprised I haven't looked into this one yet, very impressive stuff.

I'll try and leave a real comment/review when I get time

Yo dude, good show. Hahahah I like how you forced Flawless Thomas Boswell as "THE" guy down all our throats. But the matches were good, nice storylines, I'd be a fan. Just give me a little more matches when I come to watch though. Make Styles number 1!!! Hahahha.

Opening Segment: I reely like the JR and Y2J/Race segment, IMO I think this is the best storyline you have, and i read the ending to this, i thought you were going to do it better...anyways ill tell you something later when i review your ending segment anways onto the review:

Like how you took down everyone's gimmicks! SMart move and very happy he is now Dalpih Singh ow wtvr u spell it! I knew that this whole Trangression thing would be awesome and now they are all their true selves very niicE!

TransGression (Gregory Helms, Mike Bucci, Dalip Singh) v. Cryme Tyme (JTG and Shad Gaspard) and Ron "The Truth" Killings:

Excellent match...now that they changed their names...I am glad they dont suck anymore lol!! This match was fantastic and i hope the feud continues!

Booker/Steph Segment:
"Although this was a great segment and one of your best to date, I can't believe the Nash is once again stinking up Xtreme, he's old, out of shape, and just plain needs to retire NOT in the hurt for your shows top title, Goldberg falls under this also IMO, but again the segment WAS incredible." This was said by Showtyme --> and he right he took the words right out of my mouth lol

Match 2: X-Treme Time Limit Match - US Title Tourney Winner goes to semis "The Big Dogg" Jesse James v."Mr. Ass" Billy Gunn v.Mr. Kennedy:
Glad Kennedy got the win, great match with great rules and u wrote it beautifully

Y2J/Taker Segment: H
Good Promo and I wish Taker would have kicked his ass but wtvr still good but you made Y2J seem like he was walking all over Taker IMO

Match 3: Hardcore Match-Sabu v. The Undertaker:
Great match and I am glad that you gave Taker the win! Smart Move because as starnge as it seems, this match reminded me of the Taker vs. RVD match for the Hardcore Title a while back!

Shelton/Matt Segment: Another great promo and i hope that it is a 3 way dance for the tag title match! Reely like this prom but where was Jeff and Haas and Skipper? anyways lol this was a good segment building up onto ur next match!

World's Greatest Tag Team (Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Hass) v. Triple X ("Primetime" Elix Skipper and "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels): Incredible match, you might hate me forthis but i dont like tag matches some of the time and i didnt reely like this match all that much but it seemed like a good match lol!

Nash/Y2J/Ultimate London Segment: Liked all of these promo's and especially how everyone wants to hurt Y2J seems kewl and I am now officially on board for this sotryline of Ultimate London seems kewl lol

"The Canadian Destroyer" Petey Williams v. "The Ultimate" London: Excellent match and i knew that London was gonna win! lol good job

US title Segment: "Loved that Steph taking charge PMS style attitude, she really laid down the law in another great segment, also hope Helms is one of the last three in the OTT Battle Royal next week." --> once again showtyme took it right out of my mouth lol!

Main Event: Tag Team Match-"The Phenomenal" A.J. Styles and "Big Sexy" Kevin Nash v. King Booker and Goldberg:

You signed Edge! yay lol fantastic match! i say that this match was the MOTN just becuase of the twists!

Ending Segment: I really knew that Lewis was gonna do wat he did but i thought u were gonna do it much much more, comeo n man y did you do it like this? you should have done wat we spoke about! people would have liked it so much more lol! I thought you kinda blew it on this and u could have done so much better than that but that i only MY OPINION lol anyways good job!

Overall: I like your show it was very good not ur best show but an incredible show and i give you a 8.5/10

Keep it uup man!!

I really love your show, you've got some really colourful, fresh rivalries going. (also cool that you aren't afraid to use real names of wrestlers)

Status
Not open for further replies.