Drew911

ACW Warzone's Owner
Warzone

February 12, 2007
Show Number: 4
Toyota Center
Houston, TX
Attendance: 10,000 (Sellout)​

Warzone kicks off with a huge bang as we are live in Houston, TX!

Cole: Houston, Texas is on fire tonight, and I’m joined by my partner The King!
King: Thats right, and I know for a fact that Houston is one of the best cities to see PUPPIES!!!
Cole: I know, but we have some huge things for tonight. We have the contract signing for the ACW Title match, more Ruler of the Ring matches, and a HUGE 6-Man Elimination Tag!
King: Look who it is...its that crazy idiot Eugene!

Match 1:
Eugene vs. The Boogeyman
(Child’s Play Hits)
Lilian Garcia: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall, making his way to the ring, form Louisville, Kentucky, weighing in at 242 pounds, Eugene.
(Boogeyman Hits)
Lilian Garcia: And making his way to the ring, from the Bottomless Pit, weighing in at 260 pounds....The Boogeyman.

The Match:
Eugene is hiding behind the referee as the Boogeyman is in the ring. The referee gets Eugene off of him and the match starts. Eugene tries to stay away from Boogeyman. Boogeyman slithers to Eugene and Eugene throws some rights. Eugene bounces off the ropes and gets plummeted with a clothesline. Boogeyman picks up Eugene and hits a sidewalk slam. Boogeyman tries for a pin, but Eugene kicks out at 1. Eugene gets up and kicks the hell out of Boogeyman. Eugene tries for a stone cold stunner, but it is reversed by Boogeyman into a pump handle slam. He tries again to pin him, but gets a two count. Boogeyman punches Eugene and Eugene is Eugening-up. Eugene starts to punch Boogeyman hard, and knocks him down. Eugene hits a Leg Drop off the ropes! Eugene waits for the Boogeyman to get to his feet and Eugene-Bottom! Eugene pins Boogeyman 1...2...3!

Winner: Eugene.

(On Screen)
K-Fed: Ladies and Gentlemen....My name is Kevin Federline (Crowd Boos)...and I am you General Manager of Warzone. I have been informed that a trade has just been announced. Tonight....The Undertaker (Crowd Cheers)......who was traded (Crowd Boos) will be replaced by one of the traded people. The other will make a special appearance later tonight, with a SPECIAL message for X-Treme....

(Commercial Break)

Match 2:
Ruler of the Ring Match
Mercury vs. Batista

(MNM Hits)
Lilian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall as a Ruler of the Ring Match. Making his way to the ring, from Los Angeles, CA, weighing in at 214 pounds...Joey Mercury.
(I Walk Alone Hits and crowd goes wild)
Lilian Garcia: And his opponent, from Washington, D.C., weighing in at 290 pounds...BATISTA!

The Match:
Batista and Mercury circle each other in the ring. Batista runs at Mercury and knocks him down with a powerful clothesline. Mercury gets up and Batista punches him into the corner. Batista rams his shoulder into Mercury’s gut. Batista grabs him by the head and runs him across the ring into the opposite turnbuckle. Batista starts giving some heavy punches. Batista Irish whips Mercury into the other corner. Batista goes for another clothesline but misses when Mercury moves out of the way. Mercury starts to kick away at Batista in the corner. Mercury kicks him into the ground then climbs the turnbuckle. Mercury goes for a moonsault and hits it on Batista. Mercury rolls outside of the ring and looks under it. Mercury pulls out a ladder and slides it into the ring. The Referee tells him to get it out of the ring but he doesn’t care. Mercury sets the ladder up and climbs it. Mercury turns around on the ladder and tries for a seanton bomb! Batista rolls out of the way and Mercury crashes and burns! The ladder falls over because of the big crash. Batista gets up and signals that the end is near for Mercury and gets him in position, pulls him up, walks him across the ring, and hits the BATISTA BOMB on the ladder! Batista goes for the pin and gets a 1......2......3!

Winner: Batista.

Batista walks to the back looking at the fans in a confused way.

(Commercial Break)

Match 3:
TrIpLe ThReAt HaRdCoRe MaTcH
R.V.D. vs. Test vs. Hardcore Holly

(One of a Kind Hits)
Lilian Garcia: Ladies and gentlemen, the follow contest is a triple threat HaRdCoRe MaTc.....

As R.V.D. makes his way to the ring, Test comes from behind him and nail him in the back of the head, making Van Dam fall and roll down the ramp. Test starts stomping on Van Dam as Hardcore Holly makes his way down. Hardcore Holly hits Test over the back of the head, making him fall into the guard rail. Holly throws Test over the rail and heads over it. Holly punches Test as test tries to get away. RVD follows them from a distance. Test grabs one of the audience chairs and hits Holly over the head with it. Test then walks onto the main concourse. Test tries to get out of dodge so he gets into one of the elevators. RVD jumps in just before the doors close and up they go. When the doors open on the top floor, Test is thrown out by RVD. Holly is shown making his way up to the upperdeck. RVD throws test right into a concession stand. RVD hops the counter and Test smashes his head through the popcorn machine. Test goes back over the counter and Holly starts pommeling Test. Holly goes for an Alabama Slam, but Test hits a low blow. Test goes for a Big Boot, but Holly ducks and starts punching Test. Holly turns around and spinning heel kick by RVD. Test runs at RVD and drop toe hold on the concrete. RVD throws Holly over the counter. RVD jumps on the counter and it’s the Frog Splash on Test and pins him 1....2....3!

Winner: RVD

The Aftermath: Fans Chant ECW as RVD hangs with the fans...

Match 4:
Ruler of the Ring Match
Joey Mercury vs. ???

(MNM Theme Hits)
Lilian Garcia: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is the Ruler of the Ring Match, making his way to the ring, from Los Angeles, CA, weighing in at 219 pounds...Johnny Nitro.
Nitro waits in the ring to see his opponate...
(Stone Cold’s Theme Hits, and the Crowd goes wild)
Lilian Garcia: And making his way to the ring....
King: What!
Lilian Garcia: ...from Victoria, TX, weighing in at 252 pounds....Stone Cold Steve Austin!

The Match:
Austin does his normal pre-match celebrations and Nitro jumps him when he’s going to the far corner. Nitro stars hitting him with lefts backing Austin into the corner. Nitro comes out kicking hard to get Austin on the ground. Nitro uses the ropes for leverage as he holds his foot on Austin’s throat, making the referee count 1....2....3....4....and he breaks the hold. Nitro picks Austin up and bounces him off the ropes and hits a spinning heel kick. Nitro goes for the pin...1....2...and a kickout by Austin. Nitro helps Austin up and whips him off the ropes, and Austin hits a Lou-Thes Press. Austin bounces off the ropes and drops a punch to the face of Nitro. Austin sets up for the Stunner but it is reversed and he is bounced off the ropes. Nitro dries to knock down Austin but he ducks and goes off the other ropes and another Lou-Thes Press. Austin starts stomping Nitro all the way to the ropes and uses the ropes to stop the hell out of him. The referee makes him back off of Nitro who has the bottom rope. Nitro goes and grabs a steel chair from outside the ring. He throws it in and slides in. The referee is taking it to the outside. Nitro pokes Austin in the eye, and hits the snapshot. Nitro tries to pin Austin....1....2...and a kickout by Austin. Nitro can’t believe it. Nitro sets up for another snapshot. He goes for it, but this time Austin reverses it into the Stone Cold Stunner! Austin pins Nitro......1.....2.....3!

Winner: Stone Cold Steve Austin

The Aftermath: Austin has a beer-bash in the ring as he advances in the Ruler of the Ring Tourdament.

(Commercial Break)

Batista is shown in the back walking to the parking garage. Orton stops in his way and whispers something to him. Batista looks shocked and thinks for a moment. Batista say ok to Orton.

Contract Signing Kane vs. Lesnar
We come back to see Kane and Lesnar at a table in Kevin Federline’s Office.
K-fed: In order for this match, we need you both to sign a contract, and we will also need a special guest referee. I will announce the referee at the time of the match, but first I need you signatures, and Kane, your first.
(Kane grabs the pen and signs it quickly.)
K-fed: Now you Lesnar.
(Lesnar is slow to sign, but does.)
K-fed: Ok, both of you have signed, and just so you both know, if either of you lay a finger on each other, Kane, you will lose your title shot, and Lesnar, you will lose your title....
(Both men stare face to face as the screen slowly goes black)

(Commercial Break)

Main Event:
6-Man Elimination Tag Team Match
Edge, Randy Orton, and Kurt Angle vs. The Dudley Boyz and The Rock.

(Rated RKO Hits)
Lilian Garcia: The following contest is a 6-Man Elimination Tag Team Match, making their way to the ring, weighing at a combined weight of 485 pounds...the team of Randy Orton and Edge...RATED RKO.
(Olympic Hero Hits)
Lilian Garcia: And there tag team partner, making his way to the ring, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, weighing in at 250 pounds...Kurt Angle.
(Drop the Bombshell Hits)
Lilian Garcia: And their opponents, from Dudleyville, weighing in at a combined weight of 570 pounds...Bubba Ray and D-Von, The Dudley Boyz!
(If ya smellll Hits)
Lilian Garcia: And making his way to the ring, from Miami, Florida, weighing in at 260 pounds...THE ROCK!

Bubba Ray and Orton start off the match. Orton grabs Bubba and tries for a head lock, but he is pushed into the ropes, bounces off, and is knocked down by Bubba. Bubba Ray gets on one knee and starts hammering away at Orton. Bubba picks him up and whips him in the corner. Bubba runs and squashes Orton. Bubba tags in D-Von. D-Von kicks away at Orton. Orton hits an uppercut as he tries to fight back. Orton hits a few punches and whips D-Von into Orton’s Corner. Orton distracts the referee by faking an abdominal injury and Angle and Edge are choking out D-von. Bubba Ray tries to get in the ring but is held back by the referee. The Rock walks on the outside and goes by Angle. Rock pulls Angle off the apron, making him go face first into it. The Rock then lays the smackdown on Kurt Angle’s candy ass. The referee sees this and heads to the outside. He holds The Rock back and tells him to get into his corner. Inside the ring, Orton drops a knee to the back of D-Von’s head and tries for the pin, but there is no referee inside the ring. Edge gets in and so does Bubba and they start fighting. Bubba knocks Edge’s head off of the turnbuckle five times, then throws him over the top ropes. D-Von starts to get the upperhand on Orton. D-Von irish whips Orton off the ropes and 3D D-Von goes for the pin, but there is still no referee. D-Von yells for the referee to get back in the ring. Bubba grabs Edge’s hair through the ropes and CRACK! Edge nails Bubba with a steel chair. The referee slides in the ring and D-Von goes to pick up Orton and a roll-up! 1....2....3!

D-Von is Eliminated!

Orton tries pinning Bubba, but The Rock breaks it up at a two count. The Rock goes back to his corner and Bubba has been picked up by Orton. Orton tries for an RKO, but misses and Bubba hits a Bubba Bomb. Both men lay in the center of the ring as the referee starts to count....1....2....3....4....5....6....Bybba starts crawling toward The Rock and Orton toward Edge....7....8....and a tag by Orton and a tag by Bubba to The Rock (Crowd Cheers). The Rock knocks down Edge, then knocks Angle off the ring apron, and knocks Edge down again, knocks Orton over the top rope when he layed the Smackdown on him. The Rock turns around and hits a spine buster on Edge and he rolls outside the ring. Angle gets in and Rock hits a spine buster on him too. The Rock sets up for the People’s Elbow, takes off his elbow pad, throws it in the crowd, bounces off the ropes, bounces off the other ropes, and Edge slides back in the ring and SPEAR! Edge covers The Rock 1....2....and a kickout by The Rock. Edge can’t believe it. Edge tags in Orton and tells him something and while he did this, The Rock tagged in Bubba Ray. Orton runs at Bubba but he ducks and Bubba knocks Edge out of the ring. Orton runs at Bubba again and misses, which leads to Bubba hitting the Bubba Bomb! Bubba Ray pins Orton 1....2.....3!

Randy Orton is Eliminated!

Angle gets in the ring right away and hits the Angle Slam. He locks in the Angle Lock and within seconds Bubba is gone for the match as well as he submits.

Bubba Ray is Eliminated!

The Rock is leaning against the ropes and Angle runs at him and The Rock pulls down the top rope. Angle flies to the outside. The Rock moves to his corner and Edge tries for a spear, but The Rock moves the he goes head first into the turnbuckle. The Rock waits and Edge turns around and ROCK BOTTOM! 1....2....3!

Edge is Eliminated!

Its down to Angle and Rock. The referee goes to the outside as Angle claims he’s broken his ankle. The referee examen’s Angle...

Cole: Wait a minute who the hell is that!

(The Rock is hit with a steel chair in the ring.)

King: That’s that T.C. dude, I mean Calvin Lewis!
Cole: What the hell is he doing here!
King: I don’t know, and what the hell is he trying to do?!

Lewis goes to the top turnbuckle and hits the West Philly Style!

Cole: OMG....OMG! The Rock might be dead!

Angle see’s this and Lewis books it through the crowd. Angle jumps up and runs in the ring. Angle pins The Rock....1....2....3!

The Rock is Eliminated!

Winners: Team Rated RKO and Kurt Angle!

The Aftermath: Kurt Angle’s music hits the arena as he celebrates. He makes his way to the back acting like he’s the new champion. They show Calvin Lewis already in the parking lot and he gets in a car and leaves, squealing his tires on the way out. In the arena The Rock is laying in the ring.

(A watch noise hits the arena and the Evolution them hits)

Batista and Flair make there way to the ring, accompanied by the leader Triple H. Orton joins them at ringside as all four get on one side of the ring. They all enter the ring except for Triple H and Batista and Orton hold The Rock up. Flair throws some punches to The Rocks chest and hits a low blow. They let go of him and Flair locks in the Figure Four. Flair breaks the hold after a while and he and Batista hold him up. Orton looks at The Rock and RKO! Orton picks up The Rock and flair holds him up to and a Powerful Clothesline by Batista. Batista grabs Rock and Batista Bomb! They all grab The Rock as Triple H enters the ring with a sledgehammer. Triple H bashes The Rock over the head with the hammer. The Rock is badly busted open. Triple H picks him up and finishes him off with a pedigree! The Evolution theme hits as they hold there hands up in victory as the show comes to a close....

Hey man for you to get so many big names from X-Treme, you sure did do a bad job at kicking X-Treme's a**. LOL but seriously HHH should've had a bigger effect on the show. You got both champions on one show, say it! And now for that full review.

Match 1:
Eugene vs. The Boogeyman

This match sucked! It was obviously filler man. Get rid of both of these guys man. Sign X-Pac or something.

Match 2:
Ruler of the Ring Match
Mercury vs. Batista

Great match here man! Almost made up for the 1st match LOL. Ladders man! This tourney is getting good man.

Match 3:

Awsome match here too man. ECW, ECW, ECW!
enough said here. oh and man next time us more weapons.

Match 4:
Ruler of the Ring Match
Joey Mercury vs. ???

Do you like MNM? They got beat pretty bad in this show. Stone Cold! I figured that would be him but it was still a good match

Main Event:

Okay Okay MOTN! What a match man! Nice use of rivalries and and I loved the rock getting an a**whipping.

Promos were good too but the matches carried the show. Overall I give it a 3.5/5 because of the 1st match and what i said earlier. Thanks for giving me some competition finally LOL.

luved the show--> lemme review ur show and can u plz review mine it is in a sub-forum my show is called PWW (Pro World Wrestling)

Match 1:
Eugene vs. The Boogeyman

the match would probably be entertaining to watch i enjoyed it idk y everyone hates the boogeyman

Match 2:
Ruler of the Ring Match
Mercury vs. Batista

Awesome match a typical squash

Match 3:

awesome match man this comes in second to the motn i think its great how u have a lil ecw in ur show that makes it good!

Match 4:
Ruler of the Ring Match
Joey Mercury vs. ???

Austin? Awesome choice but weren't there any good like idk but Austin was a gr8 pick

Main Event:

Def. the Motn bc it had so much details it really must have been hard to do! excellent

My thoughts: i thought you should hve had at least a little more time with lesnar and Kane and i think i know whrre ur going with this ur prolly gonna pretend that one of them didnt sign the contract (my guess would be lesnar) and therefore since he didnt sign the contract then he is allowed to attack Kane without forfitting anything ( i think this bc it is like in the smackdown here comes the pain on PS2 but yea sorry if i spoiled it lol)

please review my show!! on the book this league thing

I just got caught up on your show and here are some of my thought's...

K-Fed: K-Fed is a horrible choice for anything dealing with Wrestling he isn't entertaining, charismatic, he isn't even Mr. Spears anymore please sack this loser.

The Miz: Glad this loser lost the title to RVD and has become nothing more then a jobber as he should be.

The Rock: One of the best choices you have made so far, you have done some great promo work for the Great One and I can't wait until he and Calvin Lewis finally go one-on-one.

Flair vs Nash: The feud is shaping up but these are two men I no longer want to see in the ring they are old and just plain sad.

Lesnar vs Kane: Probably the best thing about your show, this is a great feud you started and I like it very much.

Now for my full review this week.....

Eugene vs Boogeyman: This was a suckfest, I hope these two won't be wasting anymore of my time.

Mercury vs Batista: Pretty good match, I knew Batista would win and he did, I thought Mercury should have put up a little more of a fight but Batista won as he should have.

RVD vs Test vs Holly: This is the same stuff WWECW has been feeding us for month's so tire of seeing any combination of these men battle in the ring, but it was a great match even through it is too much like the normal WWE product for my taste great win for RVD.

Nitro vs Austin: Nice work bringing back in SCSA and a pretty good match between the two, like Mercury thought he could have put up a little more of a fight but knew SCSA would win.

Edge, Randy Orton, and Kurt Angle vs. The Dudley Boyz and The Rock: An easy choice for MOTN!!!! Glad Rated RKO and Angle picked up the win, I know the Rock is pissed and Lewis should have some payback comin' curtisy of the Rock.

Overall: I enjoyed it but I think your matches are too short in detail, unless they are just a recap style ending of each match then it would be okay, still enjoyed through and will diffenently review from now on.....

Well first time i checked this show u had only posted a bit of it... finally i checked it again.. so now heres my review....

Eugene vs. The Boogeyman
Sorry all i can say is... yawn...... not a great way to kick off the show.. would make me change the channel...would of been more interested if u allowed Dinsmore to give the Eugne gimmick the arse...

Mercury vs. Batista
Knew Batista would get thew win.. thought Joey might put up a little mor resitance though.. an ok match...

As said before.. not real thrilled seeing these 3 guys in a match again... but it was a good match for having a combination of guys that have had a lot of matches in ECW...

Nitro vs Stone Cold
Great way to debut Austin... I bet Nitro would of been shitting himself!! Wish Nitro could of got more in.. but glad that Stone Cold got the win....

Edge, Randy Orton, and Kurt Angle vs. The Dudley Boyz and The Rock

Great match and a fantastic way to end the night off I htink... great aftermath to... seems The Rock has a lot of enemies.. Lewis and know Triple H.. interested to see how it all unfolds..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back