ACW Combat Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew911

ACW Warzone's Owner
(This is Patrick Schroder's Show)

ACW: Combat Week 2

(pre show notes: I would personally like to apologize for last weeks show. I was in hurry and many of the matches were cut short.)

Card:

Match 1: TBA

Match 2: Austin Aries/Sonjay Dutt vs. The Stiners

Match 3: Lashley vs. Umaga vs. Jay Lethal vs. Senshi

Match 4: Chris Sabin vs. Elijah Burke

Match 5: TBA

*Fight Music by D12 plays and the arena goes dark.*

The Voice: As our esteemed owner said last week, thanks to Nunziio interefering, I get to make one match on this card. This is Match number 1. The monster Abyss will represent the Rejects. And not to leave him out 2 weeks in a row, Abyss will face, Nunzio!

*Huge pop from the crowd.*

And each man will be allowed to bring one weapon to the ring. And to prevent Hood Life from interfering again, The Rejects will be surrounding the ring. And that match starts now.

*The lights come back on and the Rejects are standing in the ring. Abyss is holding a barbed wire wrapped kendo stick. Nunzio comes out to his music a few seconds later, but has no weapon.*

The Voice: What’s the matter Nunzio, don’t have a weapon. Well Abyss, fix that please.

*Abyss gets a bag of thumbtacks from Devine and throws them to Nunzio. Nunzio looks at them with a doubtful face, and then opens them. He nearly drops the bag in shock.*

Kazzarian, Matt, help Nunzio into the ring if you will.

*Ding**Ding*

Nunzio ducks a hard swing from Abyss and opens the bag. He throws some thumbtacks at Abyss. Abyss doesn’t even seem to feel it. Nunzio puts the bag in a corner so that he doesn’t waste any more. Devine comes and empties the bad in the corner when Nunzio looks away. Nunzio doesn’t notice and goes over and kicks the back of Abyss’s leg. Abyss turns around a takes another hard swing at Nunzio. Nunzio ducks and punches Abyss’s arm a few times, ‘causing him to drop the kendo stick. Nunzio dives and grabs the stick, but Abyss stomps on his head. Abyss picks Nunzio up and whips him into the corner across from the tacks. He runs in and crushes Nunzio with a clothesline. Nunzio falls face down as Abyss backs up. Abyss walks over and gets the kendo stick and walks back over to where Nunzio is. He picks Nunzio up and locks him in a bear hug with the kendo stick across the back. The ref is looking for a tap out. Nunzio starts to come back with bell claps to the head. Nunzio eventually gets Abyss to let go and grabs the stick from Abyss. He nails Abyss in the stomach with the stick and falls over. Abyss and Nunzio are both down and the ref starts to count. Abyss is up at 5, Nunzio is up at 7. Abyss attempts to lock up, but Nunzio dodges and grabs the kendo stick. He turns around and rushes at Abyss, but is meet with a Black Hole Slam. Abyss gets Nunzio up and takes him over to the thumbtacks when Hernandez runs down from the back and tries to get into the ring. All the Rejects stop him, but Homicide comes in from the crowd and hits Abyss on the head with a steel chair, them him and Nunzio manage to lift him up and hit a double spinebuster into the tacks. Nunzio drags Abyss out a bit as Homicide slids out of the ring. The ref turns his attention back to the match as Nunzio hits a moonsault onto Abyss and makes the cover.

1…2…3, pinfall by Nunzio.

Joey: I’d call it an upset, if it hadn’t been two and one.

Torrie: I’d still call it an upset Joey. Abyss is one hard man to take down. And I say Nunzio got the fall cleanly, he finished Abyss off with a moonsault.

Joey: Yeah after Homicide helped him spinebuster Abyss into the tacks, after giving Abyss a chair shot. Whatever, we have something happening in Shane McMahon’s, our GM, office.

Torrie: Whatever is a way of saying I’m right, and you know it.

Joey: Were just gonna drop it now Torrie, okay.

Torrie: Fine, to the GM’s office I guess…

*In Shane’s office, all the Elimination Chamber qualifier match losers are yelling at Shane that they got screwed.

Shane: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Okay everyone just explain what your problem is. Jeff, you start.

Jeff: That ref was clearly biased.

Rhyno: Teddy Hart over here interfered.

Teddy: With no provoking, Rhyno just runs in and hits me with a GORE!

Jack: Punk beat me with a low blow. I had Samoa Joe beat, but Punk came and low blowed me damn it.

Shane: Under normal circumstances, Rhyno would be the only one here getting a rematch. Jeff, the ref was un-biased, you were harassing him, it’s your fault. Teddy, Rhyno was getting payback. Jack, I recognize that you had Samoa Joe beat, but their was no DQ’s and Punk was in the match. But it’s everyone’s lucky day, because I need a main event. So in the main event it will be winners vs. losers in a 4 on 5 tag.

*general sound of how will this help me.*

Yes, yes, it will help you. If a loser manages to pin a winner, he will take that mans place in the chamber. I would get ready, because the odds aren’t in your favor.

Joey: There we have it folks our main event, a last chance tag match.

Torrie: Good because some of those guys got screwed. Like Jeff and Teddy.

Joey: Torrie, the only man who got screwed was Rhyno.

Torrie: Maybe if he hadn’t told those viscous lies about Teddy, he would be on the winners side right now.

Joey: I’m never get anything though that heavily boatoxed head of yours, am I?

Torrie: Joey! Well, next we have a tag team exhibition.

Candice: The next match is a tag match, scheduled for 1 fall. Introducing first, The Stiners

*Alarm goes off, and the Stiners come out. Rick is normal looking, but Scott is wearing goth make-up. Rick is talking to him, but Scott is walking wide eyed and walking forward.*

Candice: And his opponents, The Playa from the Himalayas, Sonjay Dutt, and Austin Aries.

*Playa from the Himalayas hits and Sonjay Dutt and Austin Aries come out. They slid into the ring. Scott goes right after Sonjay with a clothesline and punches. Austin and Rick try to pull him off, but he doesn’t even budge.*

*Ding**Ding*

The ref tells Rick and Austin to get in their corners. They reluctantly do. Scott finally stops punching Sonjay and picks him up. Scott irish whips him into the corner and then crushes him with a clothesline. Scott picks him up, and then lifts him up in crucifix powerbomb position. He throws him over his shoulders and holds him, landing in facebuster position.

Joey: My god, what has come over Scott.

Torrie: It was that damn Undertaker, hitting Scott with that lightning bolt.

Scott goes for the cover.

1..2.. Austin runs in and breaks it up.

Rick comes in to get rid of Austin but Scott stops him. He picks Austin up and from the center of the ring tosses him over the rope to the floor. The crowd chants “Holy Shit, Holy Shit.” Rick goes back to the corner, with a concerned look on his face. Scott locks in the Steiner Recliner on Sonjay, who taps out quickly.

Winner by Submission, the Steiners.

*Aftermath*

Scott refuses to release the hold, leading to Rick trying to pull Scott off. Scott releases and gets in Ricks face. Rick pushes Scott, and Scott goes to punch Rick, but the ref grabs his arm. Scotts arm doesn’t slow down, but it distracts him long enough for Rick to grab Sonjay and bring him to the outside. He grabs Austin and drags them to the ramp. He yells at Scott to calm down, and then goes to the back with Austin and Sonjay. After a few seconds, Scott grabs the ref and lifts him up in the crucifix postion and drags him forward, hitting the facebuster.

Joey: I am receiving word that that move is called the Death by Freefall.

Torrie:[/B] And it’s a fitting name Joey. This new Scott scares me.

Joey: Next we have a fatal four-way match featuring 2 heavyweights and 2 X-division stars.

*Goes to commercial. When it comes back Senshi, Umaga, and Jay Lethal are already in the ring.*

Candice: The following contest is a fatal four-way, scheduled for one fall. It can only end by pinfall or submission. Already in the ring, Jay Lethal, Umaga, and Senshi. Their opponent, Lashley.

*Hard Hitting hits, and Bobby Lashley runs down to the ring and slides into the ring, and stands right up, running and spears Jay Lethal out of the ring, leaving Umaga and Senshi in the ring.*

*Ding**Ding*

Umaga runs at Senshi, but Senshi moves out of the way and delivers 2 stiff kicks to the back of Umaga’s left leg. Umaga stumbles and turns back around, only to be met with a hard kick to the chest. Umaga falls though the middle rope, next to where Lashley and Jay are fighting. Senshi slingshots himself over the rop onto all 3 men. Senshi grabs a chair from under the ring and places is on Lashley’s head. He climbs up onto the annpouce table, and then jumps and hits the double foot stomp on Lashley’s head. Lashley is busted open and Senshi rolls him into the ring as Jay and Umaga start to get up. Jay gets on the top rope as Senshi goes for the cover.

1…2.. Jay breaks it up by hitting the flying elbow on Senshi’s back.

Jay climbs back to the top rope and waits for Lashley to get up. Lashley gets up and Jay jumps for a flying clothesline, but Umaga comes in and hits a Samoan Spike on Jay. Senshi comes in and hits a hard sweeping kick on Umaga’s left leg, taking him off his feet. Senshi turns around and Lashley kicks him in the stomach, then lifts him up and hits the Dominator. Jay rolls to the outside and grabs the chair from earlier and rolls back in. He nails Lashley in the head, then falls over. All 4 men are down, and the ref looks confused, and starts to count, then stops, then starts againg, then stops.

Joey: This match is crazy, not even the ref know what to do.

Jay is the first one to his feet, followed quickly followed by Umaga. Umaga is about to attack him, but Jay stops him and starts to talk to him. He points to the top rope and then points to Lashley. Umaga goes to the top rope, and Jay goes to the top rope opposite Umaga. Jay jumps and hits Diving Dynamo on Senshi, while Umaga jumps and hits a flying Samoan Spike on Lashley. Umaga is screaming in celebration, when Jay grabs the chair and low blows Umaga with it. Jay rolls him up,

1…2…3, Pinfall by Jay.

*Jay goes to the back celebrating, while the ring is full of downed men. Eventually Lashley gets up, and helps Senshi and Umaga to their feet. They all head to the back..*

Joey: Damn that Jay Lethal, he took advantage of Umaga and had him take out his opponent for him.

Torrie: That’s fatal four-way for you Joey, no rules, no alliances.

Joey: He could have at least faced Umaga face to face.

Torrie: If he did he still would have won. What’s the point in getting all beat up, just to pick up a win you could get just fine without that. You never know what a win like that can do for you.

Joey: But…

*Joe Stevens’s face appears on the ACWtron as he interrupts Joey.*

Mr. Stevens: Your damn right you never know what a win like that can do for you. That win puts Jay Lethal as the first entry into the X-division title match Battlefield. And if Chris Sabin wins his match up next he will become the second entry. The third entry will be decided next week in a 3 way X-division steel cage match. And if Mr. Sabin cannot win his match next he will be entered into that cage match. The first 2 men to exit that cage will be put into that match.

Torrie: Told you Joey.

Candice: The following match is scheduled for one fall, introducing first, The Elijah Experience, Elijah Burke.

* Elijah Burkes music hits and Burke enters to mostly boos. He slids into the ring and tries to get the crowd on his side by getting on the turn buckle and waving his arms at the crowd. The crowd warms up a little.*

Candice: His opponent, the future, Chris Sabin

*Chris Sabin’s music hits, and Chris comes out to a mixed reaction. Elijah is still in the ring warming the crowd up to him. He has enough fan support now to start a “ lets go Burke, lets go Sabin” chant.*

*Ding**Ding*

Chris looks ready to do anything to win this match and get a title shot. He looks to be about to lock up with Burke, but then turns and picks up the ref in a firemans carry and hits the Cradle Shock. The ref is absolutely knocked out and is not getting up anytime soon. Chris rolls out of the ring and gets a chair from under the ring. When he stands up, he is met with a suicide dive from Burke. The crowd is now completely behind Burke and is booing Sabin unmercifully. Burke grabs the chair and waits for Sabin to get up. He lays Sabin out with a chair shot and gets out a table from ringside.

* Mr. Stevens appears on the screen.*

Mr. Stevens: Hold up now. Chris, I like how determined you are to win this to so blantly lay out the ref. Also I like that Burke, you went with the flow and went right to hardcore. I want a ref sent down their, and for this match to become no- DQ.

Burke is simling as a new ref runs down the ramp, smiling that is, until Sabin low blows him. Sabin grabs the table and puts it up against the announce table, as he pulls the cover and the monitors off. He picks up the table and sets it up on the announce table. Sabin turns around, but is meet with a missile dropkick right to the nose. He falls against the announce table, and Burke shoulder blocks him a few times. He picks Sabin up and whips him against the apron. Clothesline by Burke sends Sabin up into the ring. He hops up on the apron and walks to the rope and climbs it. He jumps and hits a top rope leg drop on Sabin and goes for the cover.

1..2.. kickout, but barely, by Sabin.

Elijah picks Sabin up and kicks him in the stomach, then runs against the ropes and coming back tries for a axe kick. Sabin moves and hits Burke with a inverted suplex. Sabin recovers before Burke and picks him up, whips him against the ropes and then hits a drop toe hold. He applies a front face lock, and then goes straight to an arm bar. He releases the legs, but stays holding on to the arm as he climbs to his feet. He arm drags Burke out with the arm he was still holding and heads out after him. He rolls Burke onto the announce table, under the normal table. He climbs up and puts Burke on the top table too. He lifts him up in a fireman’s carry, then hits the Cradle Shock though both tables. He holds the ending position though both tables and keeps it there for a pin. The ref is confused as to whether it is falls count anywhere. He decides to make the count.

1…2…3, winner by pinfall, Chris Sabin

Joey: What a finish folks. Our announce table is in ruins. Still I don’t like that Sabin was rewarded for cheating and laying out the ref like that.

Torrie: He wants to be in that match at Battlefield bad. The cool touch of gold is like nothing else. And he had a much better chance at gaining entrance this week than he had in the steel cage next week. He also has more time to prepare. All around it was in his favor to cheat, even if it was that blatant.

Joey: Sabin has no honor, just like Jay Lethal. He should have faced him fair one on one. If he lost, he obviously didn’t deserve to be in the X division match.

Torrie: Maybe if you had ever been in their you would understand. Next we have a last chance 4 on 5 tag. Some of those people who got screwed, like Teddy and Jeff.

Joey: Torrie we talked about this, only Rhyno was screwed. But never the less this is gonna be a hell of a main event. By the end of the night, we will have a definant lock on the people in the Elimination Chamber.

Torrie: You now what I just noticed Joey, there are 5 people qualified, but…

*Candice interrupts Torrie in mid sentence.*

Candice: The following is a last chance 4 on 5 tag and is scheduled for 1 fall. If a member of the losers team pins a member of the winners team, that man will take the other mans place in the Elimination Chamber at Battlefield. Introducing first, the winners team.

*Rabid Wolverine plays and the winners come out in this order: Chris Beniot, then X-Pac, then Marquis Cor Von and Tajiri, then CM Punk, and Samoa Joe brings up the back. 2 men in masks come out of the crowd and attack Joe with chairs. CM Punk looks back at the man that beat him at the supershow, and just keeps walking. The men bust Joe open and then throw him off the stage to the concrete below. The men pull of their masks to reveal that they are Teddy Hart and Jeff Jarret.*

Torrie: Looks like Teddy and Jeff just made this a 4 on 4 contest. I can’t blame them for taking out Joe. Besides Chris, he is probably the most dangerous member of the winners team.

Joey: Punk disgusts me, he lets Joe be brutally assaulted like that, just because Joe made him tap at the supershow.

Candice: Introducing their opponents, the losers team.

*War Machine hits and Rhyno, Bret Hart, and Jack Evans join Teddy and Jeff as Joe is taken out on a stretcher. They slid into the ring and a brawl breaks out.*

*Ding**Ding*

Teddy gets a slug fest with X-Pac, Rhyno locks up with Chris Beniot, Jeff and Marquis Cor Von trade upper cuts and CM Punk and Jack Evans trade kicks to the legs. The winners gain the advantage and all at the same time throw their opponents out to the same side. Pac climbs the ropes and hits a corkscrew senton onto all 4 men when they get up. Crowd is way in to it and is chanting “Holy Shit” and “Combat” and “Warzone/ X-treme suck”. Pac pulls himself into the ring and talks to Chris. Chris nods his head and talks to Cor Von and Punk. They go though the ropes and stand on the apron. When the losers get up, all 4 of them jump and hit Lou Therez presses. They punch away at the heads of the losers and then throw Teddy in the ring. Chris goes in as well, as the other winners go to their corner. Eventually the losers get up and head to their corner. Chris locks up with Teddy, overpowers him and locks in a head lock. Teddy bounces against the ropes and throws Chris off. On Chris way back across the ring, Teddy tries for a jumping spinning heel kick, but Chris ducks it and Teddy hits the mat hard. Chris comes back and hits a baseball slide to Teddy’s face. Teddy squirms on the mat. Chris picks him up and whips him into the winner’s corner. He tags out to Pac and then lifts Teddy up on his shoulders in electric chair postion. Pac climbs to the top rope and jumps and hits a flying crossbody on Teddy Hart, hitting a doomsday device like maneuver with Chris. Pac stomps on Teddy head, then picks him up and whips him in to one of the neutral corners. He runs in and hits a heel kick. He backs up to the opposite corners, then rushes in and goes for a bronco buster. Teddy moves and Pac nails his balls on the ring pad. Teddy claws his way over to the loser’s corner and tags in Rhyno. The crowd is unsure to cheer or boo, so they start a Rhyno chant instead. Rhyno runs in as Pac stands up and hits him with a GORE! CM Punk runs in and is also hit with a GORE! Chris runs in and is hit with a 3rd GORE! Cor Von in reluctant to run in as well, when Jeff rushes in and knocks him off the apron. Rhyno yells at him for the cheap shot and chases him back to the corner. Jack Evans tags himself in and runs into the cover on Pac.

1…2.. Rhyno and Jeff break it up.

Teddy is back up and yells at Jack. Jack pushes Teddy, and Teddy is about to push Jack back, when Rhyno comes in and hits a GORE! on Teddy, and Jeff hits a Stroke on Jack.
The crowd cheers Jeff and Rhyno, even though they have betrayed their team. Rhyno turns around to play to the crowd, but Jeff grabs him and tries for a Stroke, but Rhyno gets him off. The crowd boos Jeff again. Jeff tries for a clothesline, but Whyno ducks it and runs against the rope. On the way back, he hits a GORE! on Jeff. Rhyno is standing tall, when Pac comes back in and goes for a cross body, Rhyno moves and slams Pac’s neck down on the top rope and starts running. Pac stumbles back and when he turns around he is hit with yet another GORE!

Joey: Rhyno is handing out GOREs llike their candy, I think that’s the 7th Gore he has hit tonight.

Rhyno goes for the cover.

1…2.. a masked man in a hoodie from the crowd breaks it up.

Joey: How many crowd interferences are we gonna see.

Torrie: I thought I heard that they moved the locker room to the crowd

The masked man stomps on Rhyno, then picks him up and throws him out of the ring. The ref calls for the bell. Beniot finally gets up, and is hit with a superkick. He rips the mask off and throws off the hoodie hood. It’s SHAWN MICHEALS.

Joey: OH MY GOD, HBK.

HBK delivers Sweet Chin Music to Pac and then to Cor Von. Mr. Stevens walks out as HBK walks up the ramp to join him.

Mr. Stevens: Did I forget to mention? The last entrant into the chamber, the showstopper, Shawn Michaels. My hand picked champion

*The crowd boos HBK and Mr. Stevens as the show goes off air.*

Results:
Nunzio defeats Abyss

The Steiners defeat Austin Aries/Sonjay Dutt

Jay Lethal defeats Lashley, Umaga, and Senshi

Chris Sabin defeats Elijah Burke

Last Chance 4 on 5 tag went to a no contest

Post show notes: Hi everybody, yeah I know I got banned again. When I came back on the 24 or 26, I forget., I will work my hardest not to get banned again. Anyways, I wrote this, and e-mailed it to Drew, which is why he posted it. Anyways, plz review this, I can’t repay the favor right now, but when I get back, I promise to review your show. Enjoy ACW programming.

Good show man, still think that a couple of the matches where a little short and could of been made longer... and im not liking Joey & Torrie on commentary though... having said that heres the review.

Abyss vs Nunzio
Ok match, not a fan of Abyss having to job to Nunzio, despite him getting some help. How useless r the rejects surronding the ring and still letting Homicide get involved??.. lol i guess they r rejects!! Really wanan know who the Voice is.. have my ideas on it though

Segment in Shanes office didnt interest me at all and i found it boring.

Austin Aries/Sonjay Dutt vs. The Stiners
Total squash! I like most people dont like squashes all that much, but I like many other still use them, as they can be handy. This did send the mesage that Scott is a forced to be reckoned with, his new finisher sounds good. Rick and Scott going against each other perhaps. Saw it in WCW wasnt a fan.

Lashley vs. Umaga vs. Jay Lethal vs. Senshi
Interestin Combination of guys in this match, had some good action in the match, but cos of the guys being thrown together wasnt all that interesting, Lethal stole the win.. that was a surprise, but was the go with Uncle Bobby Lashley helping Umaga and Senshi to the back

Mr Stevens on the tron, was ok, but perhaps needed to be worded a little differenently.

Chris Sabin vs. Elijah Burke
For me this was my favourite match of the nite, I like these 2 guys and could see them putting on a great match. I wish it was a little longer howevver and it would of been brillant. Does this meen Burke goes into the Cage next week??

Last Chance 4 on 5 tag
This was a fairly good match as well, but as the last match really needed to have a little more length, I was hoping that one of the losers would get the pin.. that was until the big surprise and event of the night, the appearnace of HBK and HBK being announced as the last guy in the Chamber.

An improvement on ur first show dude, and thats good to see. U need to still work on the lengths of ur matches a bit, but that will come.. looking foward to seeing where Combat goes......

tO BE HONEST here i didnt like any of the matches besides the main event all of ur promo's and matches were a lil boring

now im not trying to be mean....but to be honest ur show wasnt all that interesting...it didnt have the right zing to it i know it is a stupid and lame reason but i swear if im comign off mean and harsh i apologize but i think u can learn from this:

now im not saying my show is worse or any better but i am looking out for u...because to be honest i dont seee a feud on this show only for the main event thing and u had some bad things on ur show but we all do and ur prolly a beginnner and u should really look at this as help not critisism

here is my review:

Abyss vs Nunzio
I like these people and yea it is a typical squash but i think that you can like make this into a better match than u did and yea this reject storyline is somehting but i dont find it interesting i only like the voice part

Segment in Shanes office also didnt interest me at all and i found it boring.

Austin Aries/Sonjay Dutt vs. The Stiners
I hated this match bc of the ppl! but the only good part was the STORYLINE of the steiner and taker thing (hopefully it continues)

Lashley vs. Umaga vs. Jay Lethal vs. Senshi
Not your typical match and i found it interesting but ntn special ok match and again nothing special it would have been a fantastic match but to be honest it was ok

Mr Stevens im still trying to get who this guy is...is he ur owner of ur show? lol probably is i dont remember what he sed so yea lol

Chris Sabin vs. Elijah Burke
I dont know who Sabin is and i don't like Burke but ok match

Last Chance 4 on 5 tag
Wotdoiput is 100% right as the last match it should be a long match and the motn. dont worry about it because i made the exact same mistake on my 1st show everyone told me that my main event stunk and they were right and i took it as a compliment bc it helped me and now my show is better each week (IMO)

I am really sorry if i sounded like an @$$who1* but to be fair u wanted to know our comments and I really am sorry but I think you definently have wat it takes to show ur full potential and honestly iu didnt show ur full potential with this show

A better show than your first, but still needing a little more work IMO. Here's a review in full:-

* Don't mind the mysterious voice idea.

* An ok opening match, but with you painting the picture of the ring being surrounded by "the rejects", I would have liked a little more outside interference. Decent 2 on 1 ending to further a feud.

* Definately not a fan of your commentery team. It appears to me you have Joey and Torrie attempting to come across like the Cole/JBL combination, instead coming over like a brother and sister bickering.

*Didn't like the GM's office promo. It did nothing to hold my interest.

*Steiners -v- Dutt/Aries was a total sqaush. Didn't like the match with you squashing two decent talents. That said, you did well getting across Scott's change as well as hinting a tag team bust-up. Sets the stage well for the future.

* Very interesting combination of men in the Fatal four-way match. Not a big fan of the ending, Umaga responding to one of his opponents like that just wasn't believable to me. and couldn't understand Lashley playing the good Samaritan by picking everyone up.

* Owner promo was a good set-up for your x-division matches in the future.

* Sabin/Burke was a better match. I liked the action, maybe a little bit longer - just to make a good match a bit better.

* With the last match - I don't get Punk's actions. Are you trying to turn him heel?? Also, with the attack on the ramp, you should have used this to start the match out side. It just wasn't believable that they would all leave him there and let it happen. The ending was ok with Michaels cleaning house and his promo with the Owner, although it does paint Michaels as a kiss-ass.

Overall: This is better than your first show, but could still do with a bit more lengthening and detail of your matches. You need to ensure you paint a good picture in the reader's mind. Promos could do with a little touch-up as well.

It needs a bit of work still, but with some tweaking, I'm sure you'll turn it into something special.

5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.