• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheMostElectrifyingMan

ACW Last Rites
Portland, OR
Main Event: Sting v. Chris Benoit v. Triple H

*Blurry by Puddle of Mudd plays as the theme to the first ppv of the year. Fireworks explode on the stage and the ramp as the commentators get set for the first ppv of the year.*

JR: It finally here, folks! ACW Last Rites is live!
JBL: That's right JR and what a card here tonight.
JR: That's right you got the Battle Royal, the Ladder match, the Street Fight, the ACW Curserweight Title Finals, the Six Pack Challenge, and best of all, the ACW World Heavyweight Title is on the line in a Triple Threat I Quit Match!
JBL: This is going to be the biggest night of the year.

*Snoop Dogg's Gin & Juice plays*

JR: Is that who I think it is?
JBL: Here he comes, ACW X-Treme's Calvin Lewis!

*The crowd boos loudly as Lewis rolls into the ring and grabs a mic.*

IN THE RING:

*The crowd is chanting "a**hole* at Lewis as he prepares to speak*

Lewis: First of all, to all you fans out there, SHUT THE FU** UP!!! *crowd boos like crazy* Now down to business. Last week, I called out Luke Lightning and The Rock*crowd goes crazy at the mention of The Rock* First off, Luke Lightning, you damaged my property! So, since I have a match tonight, how about me and you go one on one this week on X-Treme!

JR: My god! Will he show up and accept the challenge?

JBL: No JR, he's a coward!

Lewis: As for you Rock, I told you to come here tonight and it seems that you aren't here! You are afraid of the REAL most electrifying...

*Luke Lightning's theme plays and he appears on stage with a mic*

JR: Oh my God! He's here!

JBL: Get this second rate performer out of here!

Lightning: It is time for the death-defying, always lying, Lewis is still in the ring crying, electrifying man Luke--
Lewis: Shut the fu** up! *crowd actually cheers in agreement* You know what come in the ring right now so I can beat your ass right now!

*Lightning drops the mic and runs to the ring but when he gets in Lewis hits him with the microphone. Lewis hits him in the face three times and rolls him out of the ring. Lewis then speaks...*

Lewis: That's right, I told you I was gonna beat your ass! I AM the most elect---

*IF YOU SMELLLLLLLLLL...WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN! blares through the arena and the crowd goes absolutely nuts! The Rock runs in from the crowd and enters the ring when Lewis's back is turned. He turns him around and punches him in the face twice. Lewis is staggered. The Rock then looks at his hand and knocks Lewis down with a right. Lightning rolls into the ring. The Rock then picks up Lewis and hits the Rock Bottom! The Rock sees Lightning and tells him to pick up Lewis. He does and delivers the Imprettier (Unprettier that turns into a vertebreaker)! The Rock then picks Lewis up and irish whips him to the ropes. Lewis comes back and is spinebustered! The Rock then stands over Lewis......He kicks Lewis's arm closer to his chest.....He takes off the elbow pad and throws it to the crowd....He runs to the ropes and hops over Lewis....then WHAM! THE PEOPLE'S ELBOW! The crowd is roaring!! The Rock then turns to Lightning and shakes his hand, the Rock then pulls him in and delivers a Rock Bottom! The crowd is nuts right now as The Rock grabs a mic*

Rock:*short pause as the crowd chants his name* Finally, The Rock has come back to Portland! The Rock has just proven that he is still the most electrifying man in sports and entertainment. This is what happens when you don't KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH! *crowd goes wild* If you smelllllllllllll....what The Rock......is cookin'! *drops the mic as his music plays and then he leaves through the crowd*

JR: The Rock did show up! And he beat the hell out of Lightning and Lewis!

JBL: No, Lightning got his ass kicked and Lewis was attacked from behind! The Rock is a coward!

JR: That may be the case but Lewis has a match later tonight, what condition will he be in?

JBL: This is a travesty, JR!

BACKSTAGE:

*The Owner Thomas Boswell is talking with Stephanie McMahon*

Boswell: Okay okay, maybe I shouldn't have traded Rhyno for Nash but Nash wanted to be back on X-Treme and Rhyno wanted to leave. Besides, Nash will be here as the 7th man in the battle royal. Now about the main event, aren't you glad that Triple H will no longer be champion.

*HHH enters the office to a chorus of boos*

HHH: I heard that and I guaren-damn-tee that I will walk out the World Heavyweight Champion!
Boswell: Fine but lets make a wager. If you win, you can choose your next opponent for that title. But if you lose, you will be sent to ACW Warzone!

JR: Oh my God!

JBL: No way he takes that deal! You have to be a fool to go to Warzone.

HHH: *pauses* I'll accept on one condition. If...no when I win, you have to come out in the middle of the ring this Friday and bow down to the king!
Boswell: Deal!

JR: What an announcement, If Triple H loses he gets traded to Warzone!

JBL: That was the stupidest decision ever in wrestling!

JR: We will find out but it is time for the first match!

JBL: Let's get it on, JR!

Finkle:Ladies and Gentlemen, It's time for the Fatal Four Way Ladder Match! *crowd goes crazy* Introducing first....*The Mafia's Theme plays* Nunzio and Vito...The Mafia *crowd boos* And their opponents...*The Hurricane's Theme plays as the crowd goes wild* The Hurricane and The Great Khali! Introducing next...*DX theme plays as the New Age Outlaws rush the ring. The Hardyz run in too and the fight begins. A ladder is placed in the ramp as the bell rings.*

Match 1: ACW Tag Team Titles- 4 Way Ladder Match
The Hardyz (c)(Matt and Jeff) v. The Mafia(Nunzio and Vito) v. The New Age Outlaws(Road Dogg and Billy Gunn) v. The Hurricane and The Great Khali

All of the teams are in the ring brawling. The New Age Outlaws and the Mafia go straight for eeach other. The Great Khali is a presence in the ring as he towers over everyone else. Jeff makes an attempt of a dropkick to Khali but it doesn't even faze the big man. The Hurricane, meanwhile, is fighting with Matt Hardy. Nunzio then hits a roundhouse kick right to the rib section of Gunn. Nunzio then tosses Gunn through the ropes. Just then, Dogg sneaks up behind Nunzio and tosses him through the ropes. Vito then comes behind Dogg and tosses HIM through the very same ropes! Hurricane and Matt stop fighting and then proceed to hit Vito with a double dropkick sending him over the top rope and onto the floor. Matt then gets up before Hurricane (who gets up a second to late) and elbows him in the gut. Matt then runs to the opposite side of the ring. He comes back and then bypasses Hurricane and vaults over the top rope crossbodying The Mafia and The New Age Outlaws! Hurricane then goes over to Khali and Jeff. He then clubs Jeff in the back. Khali then picks up Jeff and lifts him over his shoulders! Khali then walks to the ropes that everyone either fell or jumped over and tosses Jeff onto to Matt, The Mafia, and The New Age Outlaws! Hurricane and Khali are doing the Hurricane's hero taunt in the ring as everyone on the outside starts to get up. Hurricane then tells Khali to pick him up. Khali does and then tosses Hurricane over the ropes like he's superman onto all the tams outside! Khali raises his arms and yells. Khali then pauses for a moment. He then walks into the turnbuckle and begins to climb. Khali yells again and then body presses all 7 men on the outside! *The crowd is chanting Holy Sh**!*

*The crowd is still going wild as all 8 men get up* Gunn and Matt are the first two to get up. Gunn tries to pick up Dogg while Matt does the same for Jeff. Both teams get in the ring. Then Jeff attacks Gunn while Matt and Dogg go at it. Nunzio heads up the ramp and finally gets the ladder! Vito is meanwhile exchanging blows with Khali and is holding his own. Hurricane then tries to run at Nunzio but gets a ladder thrusted right at his face for his troubles. Hurricane is busted open and lays motionless on the ramp. Nunzio then runs and hits Khali in the gut with the ladder. Vito then holds the end of the ladder while Nunzio has the top part. They then together clothesline Khali with a ladder! Vito drops his part and starts to punch Khali in the face. Nunzio gets set to bring the ladder into the ring. Then, Dogg irish whips Matt to the opposite ropes and Matt ducks Dogg's clothesline and baseball slides the ladder right into Nunzio's face! Matt then gets up and is hit a jab from Dogg, followed by another and another. Then Dogg does a little dance...SHAKE, RATTLE, AND ROLL! Meanwhile, Gunn wins the exchange with Jeff and kicks Jeff square in the gut. Gunn puts his finger in the air as he holds Jeff's head down...FAMEASSER! Gunn and Dogg look at each other. They then go out opposite sides of the ring and both come back in with a ladder (Gunn took Nunzio's ladder as Dogg got one from under the ring)! They set both ladders close to the belts and begin to climb. Just then, Vito gets into the ring. He then pushes one ladder into the other causing Gunn and Dogg to fly out of the ring! Vito then sets one back up and begins to climb.That's when Matt gets into the ring. He sets the other ladder up and begins to climb. Vito has his hands on the belts but Matt punches him in the gut. Matt then grabs Vito's head and puts it under his arm....TWIST OF FATE FROM THE TOP OF THE LADDER!!!!!! One of the ladders falls onto the other that is still standing.

*The crowd is going crazy and begins to chant ACW! ACW! ACW!* Jeff then rolls into the ring. The Hurricane is finally up. Jeff then begins to climb the ladder that is still standing. Jeff gets inches away from the titles and that is when Hurricane runs up the slanted ladder and hits Jeff with a Shining Wizard that sends Jeff out of the ring and onto the reviving New Age Outlaws and Hurricane down hard on the mat. *The crowd is chanting Holy Sh**!* Khali is now getting into the ring. He picks up a ladder and is after two steps inches away from the belts. Matt is up! He then springboards off of the ropes parallel to the ladder and then uses the momentum to push the ladder over sending Khali over the top rope and out of the ring! Matt is all alone in the ring! The New Age Outlaws and Jeff Hardy are out as is Vito, The Hurricane, and The Great Khali. Matt sets up a ladder. He beings to climb and is inches away from retaining the title. Right as he starts to grab for the belts, Nunzio gets into the ring with a steel chair! He hammers Matt right in the leg causing him to drop from the ladder. Nunzio the picks Vito up and hands him the chair. Nunzio then sets up the ladder. He climbs it....Jeff tries to get in but is leveled by a Vito chair shot.....Nunzio climbs higher......Both members of the New Age Outlaws are leveled.....Nunzio is inches away....The Hurricane gets up and ducks a chair shot. Vito tries again but Hurricane ducks and Vito hits the ladder! The ladder shakes but Nunzio hangs on. The Great Khali puts his leg over the top rope as soon as Nunzio grabs the belts. The Hurricane kicks in the gut and DDTs him onto a chair. Nunzio has the titles in his hands. Khali boots the ladder from under Nunzio. Nunzio is hanging 15ft in the air holding on to the belts! Khali then puts Hurricane on his shoulders and Hurricane grabs Nunzio's feet! Hurricane clubs Nunzio in the back. Nunzio still doesn't let go. Khali then yells and falls backwards hitting a super electric chair drop on The Hurricane and Nunzio! However, Nunzio has the tag belts in his arms as he falls. The Mafia are the new ACW Tag Team Champions!
Winners: The Mafia- New ACW Tag Team Champions

JR: What a match! The Mafia has just won the tag team titles!

JBL: That was a helluva match and my God what an ending!

JR:That was one for the books but let's take you live backstage.

BACKSTAGE:

*MVP has a mic and is surrounded by security guards.*

MVP: I know you just saw The Mafia! *crowd boos* New tag champs baby! And tonight I am gonna but HBK on the shelf. This will be the night of the Mafia! *crowd boos* You see once I beat HBK, I'm finished with him. Next up, the ACW World Heavyweight Championship. Soon, all of you will know that you DON'T FU** WITH THE MAFIA! *crowd boos even louder then the camera shifts to the locker room and HBK as the crowd explodes*

HBK: Well well well. The time for talk is over. MVP you are gonna enjoy some Sweet Chin Music tonight. I am gonna beat your ass all over the arena. I told the Outlaws to stay out of it. Its gonna be you and me one on one. HBK will steal the show once again tonight when I kick your teeth down your throat! *crowd goes wild*

JR: Those were some strong words from both competitors. That street fight will be a slobber knocker!

JBL: I don't know what the hell a slobber knocker is but it will be a great fight.

JR: A slobber knocker is a ---all never mind because the ACW Curserweight Champion is about to be decided...

*Petey Williams's theme plays to chorus of boos*

Finkle: Introducing first....."The Canadian Destroyer" Petey Williams! *crowd boos even louder but stop because Booyaka 619 blares throughout the arena as the crowd explodes!* And his opponent...Rey Mysterio!

Match 2: ACW Curserweight Title Finals
Petey Williams v. Rey Mysterio

Mysterio is obviously the crowd favorite as he and Williams lock up. Williams locks on a headlock and Mysterio immediately counters with an irish whip. Mysterio drops to the mat and Williams hops over him, Mysterio gets up and attempts a hip toss but Williams spins and attempts a hip toss of his own. Mysterio reverses into another hip toss that sends Williams over the top rope! Mysterio then leaps over the top rope and connects with a cross body! Mysterio then gets up and kicks Williams right in the ribs. Mysterio then picks up Williams and rolls him into the ring. Mysterio tries a pin 1...2...kickout by Williams. Williams then starts to get up. Mysterio then runs to the ropes and comes back and dropkicks him in the face. Mysterio covers 1..2..kickout again by Williams.Mysterio picks Williams up and Williams explodes on Mysterio with a standing enziguri to the back of the head! Williams then picks Mysterio up and hits him with a kick to the gut. Then, Williams hits a neckbreaker. He pins 1...2...kickout by Mysterio.

Williams then stomps Mysterio in the head. Williams then heads for the turnbuckle. He starts to climb but Mysterio gets up. Williams gets to the top turnbuckle but Mysterio hits the top rope causing Williams to hit groin first onto the turnbuckle. Mysterio then hops onto the top rope close to Williams. He then leaps from the top rope and grabs Williams's head with his legs and hits a top rope hurracanarana! *The crowd goes wild* Mysterio rolls over for the cover 1...2...Kickout by Williams! Mysterio gets up and grabs Williams leg. He attempts a single leg crab but Williams rolls through and pins 1...2..kickout by Mysterio. Williams then heads up the turnbuckle. He gets to the top and waits for Mysterio to turn around. Mysterio does and Williams leaps for a double axe handle. Mysterio sees this and hits Williams in the gut as soon as he gets close. Mysterio then follows with a drop toe hold that sends Williams between the top and middle ropes! Mysterio taunts and runs to the opposite ropes...619!!!!! Mysterio is on the apron. He waits for Williams to get up and he does...WESTCOAST POP!!! Mysterio pins 1...2...Williams rolls through and stands up with Mysterio's head between his legs....He picks him up in the air.......CANADIAN DESTROYER!!!!!!! Williams pins 1...2...3! Petey Williams has won the ACW Curserweight Title Tournament!
Winner: Petey Williams - New ACW Curserweight Champion

JR: What a match! How did Williams counter like that!

JBL: He's a smart man JR! The future is bright for him.

JR: That may be the case but it is now time for the Over the Top Rope Battle Royal to determine who gets a shot at any title but the ACW World Heavyweight Title.

JBL: They had a drawing backstage and whoever drew the last number is in good shape.

Finkle: It is time for the 7 man Invintational Battle Royal. Entering 1st the man who drew number 1...*The Sandman's theme plays* The Sandman! *crowd goes wild as The Sandman enters through the crowd.* Now, who drew number 2? *Tajiri's theme plays* Tajiri!

JR: This is Tajiri's first match since being signed two weeks ago.

JBL: He was in Japan training or eating sushi I don't know but he's here now so let's see what he's got.

Match 3: Over the Top Invitational Battle Royal
The Sandman v. Tajiri v. Sabu v. Kevin Nash v. Christopher Daniels v. Paul London v. Calvin Lewis

The Sandman and Tajiri are the first men in the Battle Royal. They shake hands and then the fight is on. Tajiri kicks Sandman in the shin twice and then kicks him him the rib cage. Tajiri then hits a spinning back kick to the gut of Sandman. Tajiri tries to kick again but Sandman catches his leg. Sandman then pulls him in and hits a huge clothesline. Sandman then locks Tajiri in a sleeper hold. Tajiri makes his way to his feet and elbows out of the hold. Tajiri then hits a devestating karate rush filled with punches and kicks. At the end of it, Sandman is on his knees and Tajiri has his hands in prayer position. Tajiri tries a Buzzsaw Kick but Sandman ducks and hits Tajiri with a low blow. The clock on the big screen reads 10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1..Brrrrrr!

Finkle: Now entering...number 3! *Snoop Dogg's Gin & Juice plays and the crowd boos and laughs at the same time*...Calvin Lewis!

JBL: This is a travesty! First he gets blindsided and now has to enter number 3 this is grade A quality bullsh**!

JR: This is karma!

Lewis walks gingerly down the ramp selling the fact that he's hurt. He gets in the ring and Sandman and Tajiri look at him. Both men stop fighting each other and look at him. Lewis then rolls out of the ring and under the bottom rope. Sandman gets to the ropes and Tajiri rushes him from behind. Tajiri is struggling to get Sandman over the top rope. Lewis then slides back into the ring behind both men. Lewis then runs and lifts Tajiri's leg and tosses both Tajiri and Sandman over the top rope!
ELIMINATED: Tajiri, The Sandman

Lewis then taunts to the crowd by pointing to his head symbolizing that he's smarter than them. *The crowd boos loudly*

JBL: Did you see that?! The man's a genius!

JR: No, The man's an oppourtunist!

JBL:Same thing!

Lewis is sitting in the corner resting when the clock on the big screen reads 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2..1...brrrr!

Finkle: Now entering...number 4! *Sabu's theme plays and Lewis is terrified! Sabu runs into the ring with a steel chair!*...Sabu!

Sabu enters the ring and swings the chair at Lewis. Lewis ducks it and kicks Sabu in the gut making him drop the chair. Lewis then picks Sabu up onto his shoulders. Sabu slides down behind Lewis and dropkicks him in the back. Lewis stumbles towards the ropes and Sabu charges. Lewis sidesteps and tosses Sabu onto the apron. Lewis thinks he eliminated Sabu so he taunts again. When he turns around, Sabu hits him with a Springboard Seated Senton from the apron! Sabu then gets his chair. Sabu then hits Lewis with a legdrop with the chair under his legs! Lewis is rolling on the mat screaming as the clock on the big screen reads 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...brrrr!

Finkle: Now entering....number 5...*Kevin Nash's theme hits* ...Kevin Nash!

JR: He is back on X-Treme after that huge trade with Rhyno.

JBL: We heard he wants to be back on the flagship show and he's here to make an impact!

Kevin Nash enters the ring and goes right for Sabu. Sabu has the chair in his hand but Nash justs punches it right into Sabu's face. Nash then picks up Sabu by the throat and tosses him into the corner. Nash then chokes Sabu in the corner with his massive boot. Lewis is up and he grabs the chair! He then bashes Nash right across the leg he was balancing on. Nash immediately falls to the ground. Lewis then hits Sabu right across the face with the chair! Lewis then sees Nash trying to get up so he bashes him with the chair in the same leg as before. Sabu is trying to get up so Lewis hits him in the head again busting Sabu open. Lewis then taunts again as the clock on the big screen reads 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...brrrr!

Finkle: Now entering number 6....*Christopher Daniels's theme plays*..."The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels!

Daniels slides into the ring. Then, he tells Lewis not to hit him with the chair. Lewis points to Sabu and tells Daniels to take care of him. Lewis then goes to Nash. He hits Nash in the same leg again with the chair. Lewis then tosses the chair out of the ring. Lewis then stomps the leg of Nash repeatedly. Daniels then sneaks up behind Lewis and tosses him over the ropes onto the apron. Lewis rolls back in the ring with the chair. Sabu then gets up and Daniels kicks him in the gut. Daniels then hits Sabu with the Angel's Wings! Daniels then climbs the turnbuckle with his back turned to the ring. Lewis then runs and hits Daniels making him fall in the tree of woe position. Lewis then puts the chair over Daniels's face! Lewis then climbs the opposite turnbuckle. Nash gets up by holding onto the ring ropes. Sabu is up and he and Nash start exchanging blows. Lewis then leaps from the turnbuckle and hits Daniels with a VanTerminator! *The crowd is chanting Holy Sh**!* Both Lewis and Daniels are down as the clock on the big screen reads 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2..1...brrr!

Finkle: Entering at number 7....*Paul London's theme plays and London runs into the ring*...Paul London!

JR: One of these men will become the #1 Contender for either the US or Curserweight Title!

JBL: It could be for the Tag titles too! My pick is London, the fresh man!

JR: I agree, everyone in the ring has had substantial damage.

London hits the ring and goes right for Daniels. London stomps Daniels until he rolls under the bottom ropes. London rolls under the ring as well and the fight begins. In the ring, Nash is limping as he punches Sabu in the corner. Lewis gets up. He stays away from the action and makes faces to the crowd as if he too was a fan. Nash sees and limps towards him. Lewis pleads Nash to reconsider. Meanwhile, Sabu hopped on the top rope and he jumps onto Nash's back. Nash then backs up towards the ropes and drops Sabu on the apron. Lewis then runs and springboards off of the ropes perpendicular to Sabu and knocks Sabu onto the floor with a dropkick!.
ELIMINATED: Sabu

Nash then grabs Lewis by the neck and picks him up. London has rolled Daniels into the ring under the bottom rope and followed him in the ring. Nash then puts Lewis's head between his legs. He lifts him in the air and hits a Jacknife Powerbomb! Lewis is laying flat on the mat. London then hits Nash with a chop block from behind. London then hits Nash with a standing moonsault. Daniels then comes behind London and tosses him over the top rope onto the floor.
ELIMINATED: Paul London

JR: Their goes our pick JBL.

JBL: What do you mean "our?" I picked Daniels!

Daniels then goes up onto the turnbuckle and sets up for the BME(Best Moonsault Ever). London then just hops onto the apron! He tosses Daniels headfirst onto the barricade!
ELIMINATED: Christopher Daniels

JR: There goes your pick!

JBL: I picked Lewis pay attention, JR!

London starts to beat the hell out of Daniels. Security comes and pulls London to the back. They also help Daniels walk to the back. The final two are Calvin Lewis and Kevin Nash. Nash has a busted leg and Lewis is hurt from earlier. Lewis is in one corner. Nash in the other. Nash walks towards Lewis but Lewis runs at Nash and slides under his legs! Nash turns and is hit with a dropkick. Lewis then runs to the ropes and hits the Rolling Thunder! Lewis then heads up the turnbuckle and leaps with the West Philly Style! Nash rolls out of the way and Lewis crashes and burns! Nash then picks up Lewis and puts his arms in the ropes. Nash then runs gingerly at Lewis. One of Lewis's arms gets out of the ropes. Nash attempts a clothesline but Lewis pulls down the top rope with his free arm sending Nash over the top rope onto the apron.Lewis then gets free and sees Nash. He springboards off of the perpendicular ropes and hits Nash with a dropkick sending him to the floor like Sabu earlier! Calvin Lewis has won the Invitational Battle Royal!
Winner: Calvin Lewis

JR: Lewis did it!

JBL: Even though he was jumped earlier, he still won the battle royal! This guy is my favorite wrestler on the roster. And now he's the next US Champion!

JR: How do you know?

JBL: He's a smart man, he knows that the US Title is one step away from the World Heavyweight Title!

JR: We'll find out this Friday but right now let's go backstage.

BACKSTAGE:

*Sting is in his locker room sitting in a chair with the lights off speaking in mic.*

Sting: Tonight.....I will be in one of the most brutal matches in wrestling history. Triple H, Chris Benoit prepare for a side of me that few people have seen. I am going to hurt you guys as much as possible! ITTTTTTTTTTT'S SHOWTIME FOLKS!!

JR: Sting sure as hell sounds ready.

JBL: We are in for a helleva main event. But now, JR, It's time for the street fight.

Finkle: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is time for the Street Fight! *crowd goes wild* Introducing first...*HBK's Sexyboy theme plays* "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels! *crowd goes crazy as HBK does his entrance. HBK gets in the ring and MVP's I'm Coming theme plays* And his opponent....M.V.P.!

Match 4: Street Fight
Shawn Michaels v. Montel Vontavious Porter

MVP and HBK stare each other down in the center of the ring. MVP has a smirk on his face. HBK slaps the taste out of MVP's mouth and the fight begins. HBK lands a series of right hands to MVP's face. MVP staggers towards the rope and HBK clotheslines him over the top rope! HBK then slides under the bottom rope and continues the assault on MVP. HBK looks under the ring and comes up with a trash can filled with weapons! HBK dumps the can and picks up a stop sign. MVP rolls into the ring and is followed by HBK. MVP gets up first and hits HBK with a quick elbow drop. MVP then takes the stop sign HBK brung in. HBK gets up and MVP bashes him square in the face with the stop sign. MVP then takes an edge of the sign and jams it into HBK's forehead. HBK is busted open!

MVP then drops the sign and hits HBK with a legdrop. He pins 1..2..shoulder up. MVP then picks up HBK and puts him in suplex position....He lifts him in the air....over the stop sign....and lands The Kiss of Death (a stalling brainbuster) on the sign! MVP doesn't pin however. He goes out of the ring and throws a table in! Then, he goes under the ring and brings a ladder in the ring! MYP gets into the ring and sets up the table. Then, he sets up the ladder. He picks up HBK and all of a sudden, HBK justs lands Sweet Chin Music! *The crowd goes wild* Both men are down! HBK stirs and MVP does the same. HBK then starts to climb the ladder. MVP starts to climb the other side. Both men make it to the top. They start to exchange punches. HBK wins the exchange. HBK then sets MVP up for a suplex. He lifts him up but MVP reverses! MVP then lifts HBK in the air in suplex position....the table is dangerously close...THE KISS OF DEATH THROUGH THE TABLE!!!!! MVP pins 1...2...KICKOUT BY HBK!!!!!!!!

MVP rolls out of the ring and grabs a chair. HBK is starting to move. MVP gets back in the ring and waits for HBK to get up. HBK does and MVP swings the chair. HBK ducks and when MVP turns around, he holds the chair near his face......SWEET CHIN MUSIC INTO THE CHAIR!!!!! MVP is motionless! HBK sees the ladder and begins to climb. He makes it to the top. He then jumps and hits an elbow drop from 15ft in the air!!!! Both men are down! EMTs fill the ring because neither man move for a full minute. Just then, HBK starts to move as does MVP! The EMTs leave the ring and stand outside. HBK stands up and stomps his foot. MVP gets up and turns around. HBK attempts a third Sweet Chin Music but MVP ducks and then when HBK turns around....SWEET CHIN MUSIC BY MVP!!!!! MVP pins 1...2...KICKOUT! MVP is frustrated. He picks up HBK but HBK punches MVP in the gut. HBK then stands up and sets up for a superkick but HBK passes out! MVP just falls on top of him 1...2...3! M.V.P wins the Street Fight!
Winner: M.V.P.

AFTERMATH:
*The Mafia comes out as does The New Age Outlaws. They don't fight they just grab their respective leader and take them to the back.*

JR: What a hellacious match!

JBL: I can guarentee that this rivalry is not over not after a match like that.
JR: Next up, is the Six Pack Challenge. All six men will enter the ring and the first superstar to record a pinfall or submission will be the US Champion. Let's go to the ring. Everyone is in the ring except for the champion.

Finkle: Introducing the ACW United States Champion.....*crowd goes wild*..."The Phenomenal" A.J. Styles!

Match 5: ACW United States Championship Match - Six Pack Challenge
A.J. Styles (c) v. Booker T v. Samoa Joe v. SuperNova v. Shelton Benjamin v. C.M. Punk

Immediately, Nova goes after Benjamin. Joe and Styles go at it as does Punk and Booker T. Nova and Benjamin are exchanging punches but Nova wins and then hip tosses Benjamin over the top rope. Punk starts to run towards the ropes but stops because Joe runs and flips over the top rope and lands on both men! Then Punk waits a few seconds and jumps onto Joe, Benjamin, and SuperNova! Booker T sees Styles getting set to jump so he sneaks behind him and school boys him...1...2..kickout! Booker T then picks up Styles and kicks him in the gut.....he runs to the ropes.....SCISSORS KICK! Booker T then hits the spinaroonie. When he finishes, Punk runs in and pushes Booker T. Punk goes for the cover 1...2..Booker T breaks the pin. Benjamin and Nova are still fighting outside. Joe rolls into the ring. Joe then sneaks up behind Punk and locks on a Rear Naked Choke! Styles is up. Booker T is up. They see Joe and run to break it up. Meanwhile, on the outside, Nova and Benjamin have made it into the crowds! They fighting all the way to the back exit! They are brawling in the backstage area. In the ring, the remaining men are taking each other out. Joe and Booker T are battling. Joe hits Booker T in the gut with a punch and then puts him in powerbomb position. Joe then hits Booker T with a vicious powerbomb. Styles and Punk are exchanging punches. Punk wins the exchange and hits a stiff roundhouse kick to the rib section of Styles. Styles falls to the mat. Joe and Punk look at each other. Then Punk runs at Joe who sidesteps and sends Punk out of the ring! Joe turns around and Booker T hops up and delivers a superkick right to the jaw sending Joe over the top rope. Styles is directly behind Booker T! Booker T turns around and Styles hits an enziguri! Styles then heads up the turnbuckle and is ready to jump. Just then, Benjamin and Nova make their way back through the crowd! Styles attempts a corkscrew body splash but Booker T moves out of the way. Benjamin is then clotheslined over the barricade by Nova. Booker T then climbs the turnbuckle. He jumps and hits the Harlem Hangover onto Styles! Joe and Punk are just getting up. Nova then hops onto the barricade and body presses Joe, Benjamin, and Punk! Booker picks up Styles but Styles counters with a monkey flip. Styles then heads up the to the top turnbuckle and waits for Booker T to turn around. Styles jumps as soon as Booker T turns around and attempts a double axe handle. Booker T then catches him mid-air and hits the Bookend! The cover 1...2...3! Booker T is the new ACW United States Champion!
Winner: Booker T - New ACW US Champion

JR: Booker T has just become the US Champion!

JBL: Yeah, Yeah but his days are numbered mark my words!

BACKSTAGE:
*Chris Benoit is in the lobby getting ready for the main event. Triple H walks up to him.*

HHH: Hey Chris, I have a proposition for you. You say "I Quit" when I lock on a sleeper hold and I'll give you my title shot on X-Treme one on one.
Benoit: No can do Trips, this is my kinda match and your gonna say "I Quit"

JR: No friends in this match, JBL!

JBL: That's right, The first man who makes their opponent say "I Quit" will be the ACW World Heavyweight Champion. Let's head to the ring.

Finkle: It is time for the main event. And it is for the ACW World Heavyweight Championship.Introducing first.....*Sting's crow theme plays and the crowd goes beserk.* ..."The Icon" Sting!...*Chris Benoit's theme plays* And the opponent....Chris Benoit! *crowd boos. Boos get louder as Triple H's King of Kings theme plays* and introducing the ACW World Heavyweight Champion..."The King of Kings" Triple H!

Main Event: ACW World Heavyweight Title - Triple Threat I Quit Match
Triple H (c) v. Sting v. Chris Benoit

Sting is in one corner, Benoit in another, HHH in another. Sting drops his bat and runs at Benoit. Benoit and Sting are hammering each other. HHH is watching not getting involved. Sting starts hitting Benoit with chops, body punches, and jabs. Benoit is dazed on the ropes so Sting clotheslines him over the top rope. Sting turns around and HHH hits him with a running knee lift. HHH then drops his knee right into Sting's face. HHH stomps Sting in the head over and over again. Benoit slides in under the rope. HHH picks Sting up and irish whips him into the corner. HHH runs but Benoit comes at a different angle a flips HHH in the air with a clothesline! Benoit then goes to the corner where Sting is. Sting explodes out of the corner and levels Benoit with a clothesline. Sting then goes to HHH and locks on the Scorpion Deathlock! HHH is tapping out but it doesn't matter. Benoit gets up and sees Sting. However, instead of breaking it up, Benoit locks HHH in the Crippler Crossface! HHH is screaming in pain. After a full two minutes, Sting lets go and knocks Benoit over. Sting then kicks Benoit out of the ring and grabs a mic from Finkle. He then asks HHH if he gives up. HHH responds "Screw You" and Sting starts hitting him in the head with the base of the mic. HHH is busted open! Benoit gets in the ring and shoves Sting. Sting then shoves Benoit. Benoit says do it again so when Sting tries again he reverses it into a Crossface! HHH gets up and breaks it up. Sting rolls out of the ring. Benoit and HHH look at each other and then nod their heads. Benoit starts to go out of the ring after Sting but HHH grabs him and pulls him back in. HHH then kicks Benoit in the gut and hits the Pedigree! HHH then goes out of the ring after Sting. Sting is already up and starts to hit HHH with some lefts, rights, chops, and kicks. HHH is leaning on the barricade and Sting clotheslines him over into the crowd!

JR: My God! They are in the crowds.

JBL: They are going all out JR. This is for the biggest title of them all.

Sting and HHH have made it near the back exit. Benoit is up and his making his way back there with the mic. HHH is being pummeled by Sting until he hits a low blow on Sting. HHH then picks up a chair that was in the crowd. Sting gets up and turns around then WHAM! a vicious chair shot to the skull of Sting! Sting is busted open. Benoit finally makes it back there. As soon as he gets close to HHH, HHH turns and levels Benoit with a steel chair! Benoit is busted open too! HHH grabs the mic. He then tells Sting to say it but Sting spits at HHH's feet. HHH then picks Sting up and throws him into the door that leads backstage. HHH follows and keeps telling Sting to quit. Sting gets to his feet and blocks a punch from HHH. Sting then counters with a DDT! Benoit is up. Benoit makes his way backstage and has a steel chair in hand. Sting then gets ready to apply the Scorpion Deathlock but Benoit bashes Sting in the leg with the chair! Sting rolls on the ground screaming in agony. Benoit then hits him in the leg three more times. Benoit then grabs the mic. He asks Sting to stop the pain and say it but all Sting does is scream. HHH gets up and looks in a crate. He comes up with a sledgehammer!

JR: Oh God! Not that!

JBL: Oh yeah, ol' Reliable!

Benoit then turns around and gets hit in the gut with the sledgehammer. HHH drops the hammer and picks up Benoit. He then throws Benoit into a pile of trashcans! Sting is up but can barely walk. He clubs HHH in the back but it isn't very effective. HHH turns around and kicks Sting in the gut....PEDIGREE!!!!!! Benoit starts to stir. HHH sees and goes and gets a trash can lid. Benoit gets up and gets knocked right back down with the lid! HHH then picks up a trash can and lays it on the ground setting it up for something. He picks Benoit up and then Pedigrees him onto the trash can! Sting crawls towards HHH as his back is turned and hits a low blow! Sting uses the crate to stand up. Sting then takes the sledgehammer and walks towards HHH! HHH starts to back up towards the parking lot door. Sting gets closer and he lifts the hammer in the air but gets kicked in the groin! HHH then gets up and grabs the steel chair Benoit used earlier. HHH grabs the mic and throws it towards Sting. He then bashes Sting's injured leg with the chair! Sting screams but still doesn't quit. HHH doesn't it twice more but Sting still doesn't quit. HHH then yells "That's it!" and he puts Sting's leg into the chair! HHH then grabs his sledgehammer! He then cocks his arm back but before he could bash Sting's leg, Sting grabs the mic and yells "I Quit!" Triple H retains the World Heavyweight Title!
Winner: Triple H - Still ACW World Heavyweight Champion

AFTERMATH:
*Triple H hits Sting with the sledgehammer even though Sting said he quit. He's does it again and then security comes and breaks it up. EMTs rush to the scene and put Sting on a stretcher. Triple H then goes ringside and gets his title. He celebrates in the ring while his theme plays and while the crowd is booing loudly*

JR: He won the damn match he didn't have to do that! He may have broken Sting's leg!

JBL: Sting deserved it! He played all those mind games and it backfired! Triple H is truly the King of Kings! And he won the bet!

JR: That's right, this Friday, the Owner will have to bow down to the king! We'll see you this Friday on ACW X-Treme!

RESULTS:

The Mafia def. The Hardyz, The New Age Outlaws, and The Hurricane & The Great Khali in a ladder match to become the ACW Tag Team Champions.

"The Canadian Destroyer" Petey Williams
def. Rey Mysterio to win the ACW Curserweight Title Tournament.

Calvin Lewis def. The Sandman, Tajiri, Sabu, Kevin Nash, "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels, and Paul London in a over the top battle royal to win a title shot.

MVP def. "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels in a street fight.

Booker T def. A.J. Styles, SuperNova, Shelton Benjamin, C.M. Punk, and Samoa Joe in a six pack challenge to win the ACW United States Title.

Triple H def. Sting and Chris Benoit in a triple threat "I Quit" Match to retain the ACW World Heavyweight Title.

SEE YOU NEXT WEEK

Another Great Show, I thought that once again it was better then the last, oyu just keep getting better, nad that's the thing I enjoy the most here's my review.....

Backstage and Promo Segment's: They made the show they were great the Rock/ Carl Lewis/ Luke Lightning segment was damn good best of the night but enjoyed the others just as much.

The Mafia def. The Hardyz, The New Age Outlaws, and The Hurricane & The Great Khali in a ladder match to become the ACW Tag Team Champions: Pretty good match and glad the Mafia picked up the win, good match to get them over with as they defeated two great tag teams and a freak team of Hurricane and Khali.

"The Canadian Destroyer" Petey Williams def. Rey Mysterio to win the ACW Curserweight Title Tournament:
Pretty short but still good, glad Petey picked up the win over the more experienced Rey and a sick way to finish the match, good job.

Calvin Lewis def. The Sandman, Tajiri, Sabu, Kevin Nash, "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels, and Paul London in a over the top battle royal to win a title shot:
Still think you're pushing Calvin Lewis way to fast and hard but he picked up yet another impressive victory, also don't know why you traded Rhyno(good wrestler) for Nash(useless wrestler), thought this was a very good match as a matter of fact my MOTN!!!!

MVP def. "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels in a street fight:
Great win for MVP, damn you must really like him to have him pick up the win over HBK, it suprised me because I just assumed that HBK would win, another good match.

Booker T def. A.J. Styles, SuperNova, Shelton Benjamin, C.M. Punk, and Samoa Joe in a six pack challenge to win the ACW United States Title:
I didn't expect this at all I can't believe Booker got the win, although I think this match should have been a little longer, and you should have allowed the men in the match to show off more of their incredible moveset, but overall still a pretty good match I just was a little let down because with the guys in this match it should have been great.

Triple H def. Sting and Chris Benoit in a triple threat "I Quit" Match to retain the ACW World Heavyweight Title: A very good match glad HHH not only retained but stays on Xtreme(it would have been a major blow to your roster to lose him) and also glad to see Sting wuss out and scream "I Quit" although I wish HHH would have still struck that chair wrapped around his leg with the Slegdehammer.

Overall: Great Show!!!!, you did a great job of keeping the action flowing and ended every match pretty well, another Great week!!!! can't wait to see the fallout.

Been meaning to reply to this for a while... finally decided to do it.....

Loved the opening segment with Lewis, Lighting and The ock.. like that THe Rock layed the smaceth down!! just as it should be!! nice way to start off the show... Triple H and Benoits interaction wasnt bad either...

The Hardyz (c)(Matt and Jeff) v. The Mafia(Nunzio and Vito) v. The New Age Outlaws(Road Dogg and Billy Gunn) v. The Hurricane and The Great Khali Very good first match on the PPV... I was hoping that the Hardyz would retain but was also kinda glad that the Mafia picked up the win... should make the Mafia and DX feud just that little bit more interesting when there is a little bit of gold involved.. good first match...

Petey Williams v. Rey Mysterio Not a bad match.. but i think these 2 could of produced way more.. loved the ending and the way Petey was able to hit the Canadian destroyer....

The Sandman v. Tajiri v. Sabu v. Kevin Nash v. Christopher Daniels v. Paul London v. Calvin Lewis
First thing I got to ask.. why did u trade Rhyno for Kevin Nash?? Didnt u fire Nash in week one??? so why would he wanna come back??? why would u want him back? plus Rhyno is way better... anyway onto the match as soon as I saw the people in this match I knew Lewis would get the win... was a very good match and I enjoyed it.. but like has already been said I think u are pushing Lewis way to fast.. he is new had 2 or 3 matches and already has a shot at either the US or Cruiser titles???

Shawn Michaels v. Montel Vontavious Porter Really liked this match.. suprised that MVP won and thought it could of perhaps been a bit longer considering the hatred between the two and the fact it was a street fight.. still a good match... I hope these 2 continue to be at each others throats....

ACW United States Championship Match - Six Pack Challenge
A.J. Styles (c) v. Booker T v. Samoa Joe v. SuperNova v. Shelton Benjamin v. C.M. Punk
Another match that while very good could of been a tad longer... but with some of the matches on the ppv i can see why it wasnt... a very good match dont get me wrong... and i cant believe Booker T picked up the win... wasnt expecting that......

ACW World Heavyweight Title - Triple Threat I Quit Match
Triple H (c) v. Sting v. Chris Benoit
Triple H is still the champ... another great match.. this PPV would definately be worth ordering!!... glad thatr Trips got the win in what was a very good way to end the show.

My fav match was the Tag Titlle match however.. think that stole the show... but a very very good PPV

4/5 cant wait to see whats instore!!

Been busy.......busy...........

The opening........of The Rock laying the Smackdown! on Calvin Lewis's Candy A**! AWESOMMEEEEEEEEEEE! Rock > Luke Lightning > Lewis!

The HHH segment.....ok, like the Warzone thing....but he won.....and he's not here anymore......this owner is a LIAR!!! lol

ACW Tag Team Championships
The Hardy Boyz vs. The Mafia vs. The New Age Outlaws vs. The Hurricane and The Great Khali:
Holy $#!+!!! thats all i can say. I would have liked to see the hardy's win the titles, but this is one of ur best matches ever. EVER!

ACW Cruserweight Championship
Petey Williams vs. Rey Mysterio:
as said before me, this match was ok, but could have been alot longer, and was kinda a disapointment because of everything leading up to this...

The Sandman vs. Tajiri vs. Sabu vs. Kevin Nash vs. Christopher Daniels vs. Paul London vs. Calvin Lewis:
hahah, you get Nash for one night, and the next he's outta here! love it! ne ways....nice 7 way match, but as said already, the push for lewis is going too fast. you need to slow down and give it time.

Shawn Michaels vs. Montel Vontavious Porter:
loved the match, but how could u have MVP def. HBK? he's not even in his league! that was a disapointment, but ur building up the rivalry so it ok. Very good match

ACW United States Championship
A.J. Styles vs. Booker T vs. Samoa Joe vs. SuperNova vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. C.M. Punk:
ok match, but this one needed to be ALOT longer, this match had very good potential, but it was wayyyy to quick. u had a 7 man battle royal earlier, y have another one? too many give some people breaks!

ACW World Heavyweight Title
Triple H vs. Sting vs. Chris Benoit:
WOW WOW WOW!!!! PPV main event of the year (even though this is the only one yet, probably a contender for match of the year) Sting getting killed practically, wow wow wow...

Overall PPV Score out of 100...................85 out of 100, because of two short matches that could have been alot better, meaning u got a 4.25 out of 5.

Hey man, I liked this overall, it was great. What was it for an e-fed or something? Anyways..

The Hardyz (c)(Matt and Jeff) v. The Mafia(Nunzio and Vito) v. The New Age Outlaws(Road Dogg and Billy Gunn) v. The Hurricane and The Great Khali

This was super awesome man. A great way to start the show. I was happy and surprised when Vito and Nunzio won. I thought the Hurricane and Khali pairing was weird, but hey it's a storyline. The ending and the twist of fate from top of ladder were the best.

Rey Mysterio vs. Petey Williams

A good match too. Not as good as the ladder match, but hey it's a ladder match. It was kinda short, but whatever. It was cool both guys hit their finishers and I was surprised Petey won.

Over the Top Rope

Who's Calvin Lewis? Is he just some guy you made up or is he an indy wrestler? I thought this was a good match thogh.

MVP vs. HBK

How'd MVP end up winning this? Surprising but good for the storyline. A real good written match

US Championship

The Booker man. This is where he should be in WWE. He should be in the US title situation. Anyway, it was weird having two 7 man over the top ropes and i thought this one was too short. It was pretty good though.

Sting vs. HHH vs. Benoit

Dude, Sting's leg would have been totally broken. This was a great match. You should have had HHH hit him at least once though, that woulda been sweet. This was definently the best match.

This was a great PPV overall. I would kill for this to be on WWE or TNA. 4.5/5. Great Job man.

Status
Not open for further replies.