Active VS Retired wrestlers.... Wrestlemania 30

Who would you want for an active vs retired at wrestlemania?

• Cm Punk vs Stone Cold Steve Austin

• Daniel Bryan vs Shawn Michaels

• Triple H vs Shawn Michaels

• Undertaker vs Sting

• Brock Lesnar vs Stone Cold Steve Austin

• John Cena vs Hulk Hogan

• Brock Lesnar vs The Rock

• ryback vs Goldberg

• Other

• I dont want retired wrestlers to come back

Results are only viewable after voting.

dman1373

Championship Contender
So there are a ton of rumors surrounding who is coming back for wrestlemania this year and who they might face. There might be a couple of these matches coming at mania. But which match of an active wrestler facing off against a retired wrestler would you like to see, if you could only choose one?

Depends on who we are classifying as "retired". Your lists suggests both The Rock and Sting are retired but I would disagree with that notion. The top "retired" stars are Hogan, HBK, Austin and Goldberg.

If we are presuming everyone was healthy enough to compete - which some aren't - then my dream match would contain Austin. It has been a long time since we have seen him wrestle and he was such an iconic figure during an important time for the company - I would love to see him wrestle one more match. Against who? I'm not fussy. Punk is the obvious choice but I would hardly be against him facing Orton or Cena. Hell, he could wrestle The Great Khali and it would boost buyrates.

If we are being 100% realistic, then I don't think Austin can wrestle; I'm not desperate to see HBK back and I would only want to see Hogan face a group of jobbers. Goldberg vs Ryback, for some reason, is growing on me. I'm not a massive fan of either and I can picture the entire match and feud being absolutely awful but I'm kind off interested in seeing Goldberg back. I'll go along with the poll and say that a match between Sting and The Undertaker would be pretty cool but I'm not desperate for that to happen. I think there are better options for Taker.

Ultimately, if we are talking strictly dream matches it would be Austin vs Punk. If I was to be a little bit more realistic it would be something like Hogan and two others vs 3MB. Something very simple but enjoyable.

Active, Semi-retired and fully retired..?

John Cena vs Hulk Hogan at WrestleMania XXX would be awesome IMO. I think the star power of that match would be almost untouchable. Hulk as A wrestler has never been amazing but Cena could help in A big way to make the match decent. I would buy A ticket to 'Mania just to see that match.

Another personal dream match of mine would be John Cena vs The Undertaker At WrestleMania! The one BIG Money match that Cena has still not had is this. 'Taker's star power vs Cena's mega star power would be untouchable.

Goldberg vs Ryback would be epic. Much as I have gone cold on Ryback as of late, I am sure with the right booking, he could easily get back to where he was a couple months ago. And then of course, there the one match that everyone wants in CM Punk vs Stone Cold in match at 'Mania.

I think we're gonna see Hogan and Warrior team up one more time, probably against either the Real American's or with a current roster member like Sheamus against the Wyatts.

Warrior being in the game is likely to lead to an appearance, but a solo match would take valuable time from the current crop but he and Hogan could do a 10 minute match (Big Boot/Splash instead of the legdrop) with Swagger and Cesaro or or lose to the Wyatts which might actually be more beneficial, especially if Sheamus turned heel on them.

Once again, instead of knowing exactly what the OP meant and having some fun with the question, you get douchebags who would rather split hairs. Semi-retired, fully-retired..."Depends what you mean by best match..do you mean biggest, best wrestled, waaaahhhh"...SHUT UP!

Triple H and Michaels get my vote because I think it would mean enough for both of them to put on a good, solid match. They both seem able to do so, whereas Hogan does not. I would like to have Hogan involved in WMXXX in some capacity--even in a quick match, but I wouldn't expect much from the match. Done right, like some others have mentioned, it could be fun. But, Michaels and HHH would be able to quench the old schoolers' thirst without looking like a sad clinging to the glory days. Without LOOKING like it...

I think we're gonna see Hogan and Warrior team up one more time, probably against either the Real American's or with a current roster member like Sheamus against the Wyatts.

Warrior being in the game is likely to lead to an appearance, but a solo match would take valuable time from the current crop but he and Hogan could do a 10 minute match (Big Boot/Splash instead of the legdrop) with Swagger and Cesaro or or lose to the Wyatts which might actually be more beneficial, especially if Sheamus turned heel on them.

This would be a pretty awesome way to get both hogan and warrior on the card without putting too much pressure on them to work a full singles match. In that same breath, i doubt if this happens as warrior and hogan hate each others guts. But if they could put aside the bullshit, then it would certainly be a wrestlemania momment.

P.S.
Thanks HeenanGorilla

I can see a slight problem with the suggestion of Hogan and Warrior teaming up....

They HATE each other in real life.

Personally I'd be happy seeing legends making appearances but do they need to wrestle?

I wouldn't have a problem if they did WM30 as a big nostalgia show by bringing back a bunch of top stars. People can complain about the younger guys, but it's the 30th show, we can make an exception. Here's how I would put a huge "Clash of Eras" show:

1. United States Championship vs. Career: Goldust vs. Cody Rhodes (c)

Have Cody win the US title, and then have Goldust turn on him. He's jealous of Cody and puts his career on the line to take the title off him. The US title could be handled like a big deal, plus, it's symbolic because Dusty held that title too.

2. Diamond Dallas Page, Scott Hall and Jake Roberts vs. 3MB

Build up what DDP has done for these guys on-screen. It could be a real feel-good story for the fans, especially when we see these guys have one last big win at WrestleMania. Induct them all into the HoF as well.

3. Mick Foley vs. The Miz

Mick has gone on record saying he wants to work with Miz. Have Miz turn heel again and work a ruthless match with Foley at Mania. Foley can do for Miz what he did for Edge and turn him into a huge star.

4. Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara

Have Sin turn heel and blame Rey for his shortcomings in WWE. This could be a big feud and could be huge if they let Sin cut promos in Spanish to his Mexican fans telling them to watch Mistico beat Rey's ass at WrestleMania. He can cut promos in Spanish and refuse to learn English, maybe have Rosa translate for him.

5. WWE Tag Team Championship: 30-Man Legends Invitational.

Every superstar is eligible for this huge battle royal as long as they get a legend to tag team with them. We'll have 15 teams of superstars and legends with one of them coming out on top to win. Kofi/Koko, Swagger/heel Sgt. Slaughter, Kidd/Bret, etc.

6. Big E. Langston vs. Brock Lesnar

Use Lesnar correctly and have him put over new stars. Big E can be HUGE after a feud with Heyman and Lesnar. If he pins Lesnar at WrestleMania, there's no way he doesn't become a big star.

7. WWE Diva's Championship: Lita vs. AJ Lee (c)

AJ Lee looked up to Lita, but when she announces her intentions of coming back for a Diva's title match, AJ turns on her, and the match is made. Make it a Lumberjill match with a bunch of divas from the past and present around the ring.

8. Triple H vs. Daniel Bryan

This match needs to happen. Bryan needs to finally get his revenge. Put Triple H's COO job on the line and have Bryan tap him out at WrestleMania. Follow up the story with Vince taking back control of WWE and tormenting Bryan himself.

9. The Undertaker vs. Bray Wyatt

This feud writes itself and it can really build Bray into a big star. Make it a Buried Alive match and after Bray loses, he can cut eerie promos in his return later in the year about how he came back from the dead.

10. World Heavyweight Championship Open Invitational

The World title is vacated and every former World Champion is invited to this big match. Sheamus returns for it. Booker puts his boots on for one last shot at the title. Orton, Christian, Khali, Ziggler, Jericho, Show, Kane, Henry & Del Rio join too. Bring back Goldberg and that's a huge 12-man battle royal.

11. The Rock and The Usos vs. The Shield

Rock will probably not want to get injured for the third straight year right before a big movie so why not put him in a tag match with his cousins. He can really help them get over as big stars, plus settle his unfinished business with the Shield. I can see him getting the win, but have Shield "take him out" the next night for some huge heat.

12. John Cena vs. Hulk Hogan

This won't be a classic. Keep it short like most of Hogan's matches. 8 minutes and have Cena counter the legdrop with an FU and put Hogan down. This will bring in some big buyrates even if it won't live up to the hype.

13. WWE Championship: CM Punk (c) vs. Steve Austin

Punk wins the title, turns heel again and goes back to being the Straight Edge Messiah, just so Austin returns, wins the Rumble, and beats his ass at WrestleMania. Yeah, I'd have Austin win. He deserves one last big hoorah. Have him lose the title the next night, but this win could still build up to a huge Cena/Austin match if Steve wants to go another round.

I want the N.W.O. back for a match. I don't care if they can't work. Let this play into the authority story line. Have Big Show get screwed the next few PPV's and have Vince come out and say he doesn't like the way HHH and Steph are running the company, and have the shield beat him down and leave him for dead.

Vince and Big Show return with Hall, Nash, Hogan, and Pac and make a 10 man tag at Mania vs Orton, Shield, and another guy... Maddox? IDK I just want N.W.O. back lol

*EDIT* I lied. I want N.W.O. vs DX... HHH, HBK, and NAO vs Hogan, Hall, Nash, X-Pac... Make X-Pac turn on N.W.O. and Vince can show how WWE's stable was dominant vs WCW's or some junk...

damn I'm tired lol

I think HOGAN vs CENA at WM30 will be GOOD...HOGAN says he has a last match in him...He once returned and faced The ROCK an it was really AWSOME.....Now if he comes back and will wrestle a match it should be vs JOHN CENA...Also it will suit him to work with cena as it will be a low intense match..But SUPERDOME is gonna blow out if he comes out at WM30 for one last time..

Austin, no question about it. He gives you more than a match. He provides a great build-up with whoever the opponent is.

He can face just about anyone. Fanboys of the IWC want Punk, and I'm probably in agreement. He's the only full-time superstar who fans wouldn't immediately turn on and side with Austin. Austin would be the favorite, but they wouldn't boo Punk.

Cena would be good as well. Think the fans turned on him against Rock? That would be a walk in the park for Cena compared to the hatred he would face against Austin.

Out of all the matches listed, Hogan vs Cena would be my choice. The buy rate for Wrestlemania would be massive if this match was on the Card and it would also allow Cena to turn Heel and Bring back the NWO with him as the leader. The Only other Matches that I would have any interest in seeing would Be Punk VS Austin and The Undertaker VS Sting. Both Matches would be epic, But Cena and Hogan would just steel it for me as there are so many directions WWE could go with that match.

I want Undertaker vs. Sting. Of all the listed performers currently not on the active WWE roster, Sting is the only one who has never wrestled in WWE. For that reason alone, he would be my choice......and if he were to make his long-awaited appearance, there isn't anyone I'd rather see him tangle with than the Undertaker.

For that reason, of course, this particular match might never take place if Sting takes the Hogan-like stance of refusing to be booked as the loser of the contest. On one side, you can understand that logic: if this is to be the only WWE match Steve Borden ever wrestles, does he want to lose it?

Of course, if he wants to sock away a ton of money toward retirement, he might go for it. A solid match against a legend like Undertaker would satisfy the paying public, even if Sting loses. If the company could coax him to step into the ring a few times afterward, so much the better. But even if not, he would have made at least one appearance to remember in WWE.

I wish he would.

Hogan vs Cena.
Though it would be extremely doubtful Hogan could wrestle, now ties with TNA are cut, a Hogan appearance at WM30 is a possibility.
Even dropping the big leg maybe too painful for Hogan, and his offence may only consist of punches and Irish whips... But then again no one expected Bret Hart to wrestle again after his stroke... and it happened in 2010.
Hogan vs Cena would obviously be awful.... But could draw a monster PPV buy rate, and that has always been the most important thing for the WWE.

Shawn vs Tripper has already been done to death.
Though Austin vs Punk would be great, there's more chance of Hogan physically wrestling than Austin (and that's saying something!).

Sting vs Taker is not impossible... Given sting will likely leave TNA when his contract expires soon... But then you have a 55 year old wrestling a 53 year old, at least in the other scenarios there's a younger wrestler to lead. Plus I'm a Sting fan and would hate to see him fed to Taker.

There are some on the list that I think can/could be great matches. From those I want to see most to the least:

Daniel Bryan vs. Shawn Michaels - I'd personally love to see this match more than any of them. If HBK can work off the ring rust, and there's nothing to suggest that he couldn't as he looks like he's still in really good shape and hasn't suffered any major injuries in a long while, he & Bryan could deliver a show stealing match. HBK cost Bryan the WWE Championship and Bryan did gain a measure of payback on Raw the next night. WWE planted the seeds for a POSSIBLE match on that night. Some in WWE say it won't happen, some say they believe it will. If it did, use the personal history to help build the feud, really emphasize the different personalities of their characters, go with a teacher vs. student theme while adding a very personal touch to it. Shawn Michaels could suddenly pop up, maybe at the Royal Rumble or something, out of nowhere and do something that costs Bryan a big match, maybe winning the Royal Rumble match itself. Michaels could pop up the next night and take the position of Daniel Bryan humiliating him and disrespecting him with him ultimately deciding to come out of retirement for one more match so the master can teach his student one final lesson. When it's all said & done, however, I think people would bury this match with ridicule if Bryan didn't win. HBK winning would accomplish nothing and would only tarnish Bryan in the eyes of fans.

Undertaker vs. Sting - Even though neither guy is physically what he once was, this is one of the genuinely true dream matches left in wrestling. Sting is the biggest star in American wrestling to have never worked for WWE. Even though Sting is well into his 50s and Taker is 48, I believe that they could deliver a helluva match that tells a helluva story. Fans would be elated by the novelty of this match because, as I said, it's one of the few genuine dream matches left. A possible downside to the match is that there's no way that Vince McMahon would allow Sting to end the streak. As a result, I don't think that they could generate a sense of uncertainty as to the streak's safety in the minds of fans. They could still put on a good match that tells a great story, but I don't think the match would be this uncanny epic that sets some sort of new standard.

CM Punk vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin - The appeal of this match has a lot to do with the novelty of two rebels going at it. Austin's character broke the mold in the mid & late 90s and Punk quite often comes off as...well...a loud mouth punk with a chip on his shoulder. Personally, I think that the build up and promo segments could be more enjoyable than the match. More often than not, I enjoyed hearing Austin talk more than watching him wrestle. However, I've little doubt that Punk could help carry Austin through a damn good match, but that the outcome is important. If they had Austin go over just for the sake of him having one more big win at WrestleMania, I don't really see it accomplishing anything. The man's already a 6 time WWE Champion, WWE Hall of Famer and arguably the single biggest star in wrestling since Hulk Hogan.

I've got no real interest at all in any of the others mentioned. I especially can't see the appeal of John Cena vs. Hulk Hogan. If I'm gonna pay $65 to order a ppv, then I want to see Cena go up against someone who can actually physically wrestle rather than a half crippled 60 year old who can't take a back bump.

I wouldn't have a problem if they did WM30 as a big nostalgia show by bringing back a bunch of top stars. People can complain about the younger guys, but it's the 30th show, we can make an exception. Here's how I would put a huge "Clash of Eras" show:

1. United States Championship vs. Career: Goldust vs. Cody Rhodes (c)

Have Cody win the US title, and then have Goldust turn on him. He's jealous of Cody and puts his career on the line to take the title off him. The US title could be handled like a big deal, plus, it's symbolic because Dusty held that title too.

Build up what DDP has done for these guys on-screen. It could be a real feel-good story for the fans, especially when we see these guys have one last big win at WrestleMania. Induct them all into the HoF as well.

3. Mick Foley vs. The Miz

Mick has gone on record saying he wants to work with Miz. Have Miz turn heel again and work a ruthless match with Foley at Mania. Foley can do for Miz what he did for Edge and turn him into a huge star.

4. Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara

Have Sin turn heel and blame Rey for his shortcomings in WWE. This could be a big feud and could be huge if they let Sin cut promos in Spanish to his Mexican fans telling them to watch Mistico beat Rey's ass at WrestleMania. He can cut promos in Spanish and refuse to learn English, maybe have Rosa translate for him.

5. WWE Tag Team Championship: 30-Man Legends Invitational.

Every superstar is eligible for this huge battle royal as long as they get a legend to tag team with them. We'll have 15 teams of superstars and legends with one of them coming out on top to win. Kofi/Koko, Swagger/heel Sgt. Slaughter, Kidd/Bret, etc.

Use Lesnar correctly and have him put over new stars. Big E can be HUGE after a feud with Heyman and Lesnar. If he pins Lesnar at WrestleMania, there's no way he doesn't become a big star.

7. WWE Diva's Championship: Lita vs. AJ Lee (c)

AJ Lee looked up to Lita, but when she announces her intentions of coming back for a Diva's title match, AJ turns on her, and the match is made. Make it a Lumberjill match with a bunch of divas from the past and present around the ring.

8. Triple H vs. Daniel Bryan

This match needs to happen. Bryan needs to finally get his revenge. Put Triple H's COO job on the line and have Bryan tap him out at WrestleMania. Follow up the story with Vince taking back control of WWE and tormenting Bryan himself.

9. The Undertaker vs. Bray Wyatt

This feud writes itself and it can really build Bray into a big star. Make it a Buried Alive match and after Bray loses, he can cut eerie promos in his return later in the year about how he came back from the dead.

10. World Heavyweight Championship Open Invitational

The World title is vacated and every former World Champion is invited to this big match. Sheamus returns for it. Booker puts his boots on for one last shot at the title. Orton, Christian, Khali, Ziggler, Jericho, Show, Kane, Henry & Del Rio join too. Bring back Goldberg and that's a huge 12-man battle royal.

11. The Rock and The Usos vs. The Shield

Rock will probably not want to get injured for the third straight year right before a big movie so why not put him in a tag match with his cousins. He can really help them get over as big stars, plus settle his unfinished business with the Shield. I can see him getting the win, but have Shield "take him out" the next night for some huge heat.

12. John Cena vs. Hulk Hogan

This won't be a classic. Keep it short like most of Hogan's matches. 8 minutes and have Cena counter the legdrop with an FU and put Hogan down. This will bring in some big buyrates even if it won't live up to the hype.

13. WWE Championship: CM Punk (c) vs. Steve Austin

Punk wins the title, turns heel again and goes back to being the Straight Edge Messiah, just so Austin returns, wins the Rumble, and beats his ass at WrestleMania. Yeah, I'd have Austin win. He deserves one last big hoorah. Have him lose the title the next night, but this win could still build up to a huge Cena/Austin match if Steve wants to go another round.
Pretty sure that Foley isn't cleared to wrestle anymore. But that's besides the point.

Why in the world would you ever want the Undertaker to waste his WM match against Bray Wyatt? A guy that hasn't even proven he should be out of NXT, or that he should have even been employed by the WWE at all? I mean, I get it, he has a unique gimmick, what with the battery operated lamp and everything, but his wrestling skills are sub-par at best. I'd rather see UT against Rowan or Harper, I'd at least feel like UT was in good hands.

Cena v Hogan would be incredible, if only for the mark pops.

But really, I want Cena to take the Streak. He's literally the only active member of the Roster that deserves it.

Or, you could bring back Austin for one more match against Taker, and have Austin end the Streak and have it be a retirement match against Taker. Otherwise, let Taker keep his Streak, and let him retire having a record that will never be touched.

Personally I have liked every match HHH vs. HBK has ever been done, and would love to see it one more time if they A-Gamed, but I think the only two that would peak my interest 1 of which isn't on this list Punk Vs. HBK, I think it would be humbling to Punk as great of a wrestler he is to go 1 on 1 at WM30 with Mr. Wrestlemania only because 1. HBK has put many names on the upper tier and would keep Punk elevated as a main eventer, 2. I think after all the BS matches Punk had to endure since WM with Taker this would be the best choice for Punk, and 3. I think it would be a dream match even Punk would want.

Punk vs Austin or Taker vs Sting no doubts.

Punk vs Austin : Clash of the upstarts. Really though this match would be worth buying the PPV alone for. Ever since the summer of 20122 everyone has wanted to see this. Austin has frequently said he wants to do 1 more match and he has it in him. Even with Austin at his best Punk could more than carry the match. A win for Punk would solidify his status and also let's the fans see Austin whoop ass for one more time.

Undertaker vs Sting : I love the idea of this match. But now ? I think it's 10 years late, Hell maybe even 5 years late. Undertaker can definitely still go but i don't know if Sting could still hang in the ring. But for nostalgia ? Make this one happen.

I can see a slight problem with the suggestion of Hogan and Warrior teaming up....

They HATE each other in real life.

Personally I'd be happy seeing legends making appearances but do they need to wrestle?

If it's their only chance of getting onto the card... they'll do it... believe me they will do it...and they'll job too...

Both need the money and the spot at 30 more than 30 needs them... so Vince has some leverage and if as I suggested Sheamus went heel on them there is a BIG payoff!

One of the ones I would most like to see is one that happens to be fairly realistic: Daniel Bryan vs HHH. It seems like a match between these two is the only proper climax to the story they've built over the past few months. HHH has already said (kayfabe) that he would never get in the ring with anyone but an A+ player. You could do a long buildup of Bryan challenging HHH and HHH refusing, actling like it's beneath him. When Bryan finally finds a way to make him accept, and HHH gets in the ring with him (on no less than the grandest stage of them all), it would be the ultimate way to affirm Bryan as a top tier, main event superstar. Which I still believe is something they want to do, despite all the silly rumors about WWE suddenly deciding all the money is in the big guys.

This 6 man tag match actually makes some sense and would be a decent filler, I know DDP is in good enough shape, I just wonder if Hall and Roberts would be in good enough shape to wrestle, I'd like to see it if they were, if only just for a few minute match.

If WWE can build up Big E like they have been correctly, this could actually work in putting him over. Its not a flashy draw like Lesnar vs Rock or Undertaker, but Lesnar draws anyway so it doesn't matter who he wrestles.

Besides that if WWE does too much overbooking this could be a horrible show, cause I can imagine they want a bunch of old wrestlers in matches, like the past 5 years. But also knowing Undertaker and Triple H are likely to wrestle, hopefully this could be the end of the retired guys showing up for the 1 or 2 matches a year they do. So much talent on the roster that isn't getting the tv time they deserve.

CM Punk vs Ric Flair would be better, the promos alone would be all time greats. Unfortunately the match probably wouldnt be worth much but it has more potential than Cena vs Hogan.

Most of the true legends cant actually wrestle anymore. Having Hogan, Flair, & Austin sounds great in theory but Hogan is near crippled, Flair is over 60, Austin cant take a bump with his neck. HBK is probably in good enough shape to put on a good match but he seems intent on honoring the terms of his retirement so that seems out.

If the 'legends' could wrestle, this is the line up Id like to see for WrestleMania...

John Cena vs Hulk Hogan (Top Stars of WrestleMania Match)

CM Punk vs Ric Flair (Submission Match)

Undertaker vs Steve Austin (No Holds Barred, Hell In A Cell)

Sting vs The Rock (Icon vs Icon)

HHH vs HBK vs Daniel Bryan - Elimination Match

Randy Orton vs Brett Hart - Iron Man Match

Edge & Roddy Piper vs Wyatts (Tag Team TLC)

Big Man Challenge: Ultimate Warrior vs Goldberg

Big Man Challenge 2: Kevin Nash vs Ryback vs Batista (No DQ Elimination Match)

Well my card would be:

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs CM Punk (Main Event to close the show) Clash of Generations: Rebels match.

Hulk Hogan vs John Cena (10 min match) in a clash of Generations: Good Guys Match

The Rock vs (c) Randy Orton (WWE title match) People's Champ vs the Authority's champ. Vince recruit's The Rock (history of being paired) to take down Triple H's face of the WWE

The Undertaker vs Sting (if they can't get Sting, then Brock Lesnar vs Taker)

Brock Lesnar vs Sheamus (if Sting agrees to face Taker)

Triple H vs Daniel Bryan

If Cena is too much for Hogan then: NWO (Hall, Nash & Hogan) vs The Shield

I think HOGAN vs CENA at WM30 will be GOOD...HOGAN says he has a last match in him...He once returned and faced The ROCK an it was really AWSOME.....Now if he comes back and will wrestle a match it should be vs JOHN CENA...Also it will suit him to work with cena as it will be a low intense match..But SUPERDOME is gonna blow out if he comes out at WM30 for one last time..
Agreed. And with Cena being the WCW/WHC World champion HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN could (and should) win one more World title and retire as champion.

But Hogan and Cena cant wrestle? They cant do flips and jump around the ring like midgets on the indie circuit? :)

Cena vs Hogan is probably the biggest match they can do right now (Lesnar vs Rock only comes close/ahead). This would be a match for the ages and I couldn't care less how technical and well thought out the match is. These 2 larger than life characters sell the concept/story/match just from being in the same ring.

Add Taker vs Lesnar and Stone Cold/Rock vs Triple H to the card and you will outsell Mania 28.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back