Active VS Retired wrestlers.... Wrestlemania 30

Who would you want for an active vs retired at wrestlemania?

• Cm Punk vs Stone Cold Steve Austin

• Daniel Bryan vs Shawn Michaels

• Triple H vs Shawn Michaels

• Undertaker vs Sting

• Brock Lesnar vs Stone Cold Steve Austin

• John Cena vs Hulk Hogan

• Brock Lesnar vs The Rock

• ryback vs Goldberg

• Other

• I dont want retired wrestlers to come back

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think we could have more than one of those matches in real life. If it wasn't about money, or possibly ego, we could have a legendary Mania this year. I personally would like something like this....

Austin vs Punk -They have called eachother out in interviews, twitter, and cut a frikin promo together with JR. It'd truly be a shame for Austin to not go the extra mile for the fans. I appreciate everything he's done, but he owes a retirement match to us imo.

Hogan vs Cena- I posted this one before. I think a 10 minute match would be ideal, but the majority of the entertainment is the build up here. I think with a lot of attention, money and energy this match could still be huge oddly enough. Throw a team of doctors at Hogan with some rehab/therapy to make sure he is at his best. I would prefer to have Hogan cheat to win which would be entertaining and realistic. Not to mention accepted, since everyone hates Cena.

Rock vs HHH- I like someones idea of Rock being brought in to help Vince gain control from his daughter and HHH. They've never had a 1 on 1 match at Mania (and I don't count Mania 16's 4-corners match) I think it would be really cool to have this even be both of their last Mania's as they were the best of enemies throughout the most important times in their career.

Taker vs Brock (I wish Sting was realistically possible) -this would get a lot of mainstream attention for sure. Make it a street fight or some kind of badass stipulation. Cage match maybe? Like constructed differently...similar to Shamrocks old Lions Den so they can go the MMA route.

I'd like to see HBK vs DB, but I highly doubt that would happen. Also would like to see the Warrior back...even against Sheamus (can only be "one Warrior" angle-Celtic vs Ultimate), but that's very unlikely too.

I think both DB and Rey would have nice singles matches against Ziggler or Jericho. I would like to see maybe the World title on the line in one of those too.

Let’s take a look at the choices for one second.

CM Punk vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin
Daniel Bryan vs. Shawn Michaels
Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels
Undertaker vs. Sting
Brock Lesnar vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin
John Cena vs. Hulk Hogan
Brock Lesnar vs. The Rock
Ryback vs. Goldberg

Now let’s remove two of these matches.

Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels
Brock Lesnar vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin

Now we’re left with these matches.

CM Punk vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin
Daniel Bryan vs. Shawn Michaels
Undertaker vs. Sting
John Cena vs. Hulk Hogan
Brock Lesnar vs. The Rock
Ryback vs. Goldberg

Add in filler matches and now that would be an awesome WrestleMania XXX!!

I vote to have 6 of the 8 choices!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back