A Plea to make the Wrestlezone tournament available to priosners

Dude... Every thread you post in, by the time you make a few posts, you eventually are apologizing for being stupid or dumb or whatever. It's ridiculous!

Well, you should think before you create. Like Mr & Mrs Spears/Lohan/Hilton should've.
If you know they won't make an exception, which they won't (and I'm cool with that), then you should just shy away. The whole point of Prison is to not have the fun things that everyone else has. Once you manage to get out, you get them again.

Simple.

DirtyJosé;2839753 said:
Count the errors you make on the first page alone and then tell me with a straight face that you are a better poster.

That's rather hard to do when behind a computer and honestly when I make posts that I put effort into their grammatically flawless. When I type without meaning then there is mistakes. And yes I can say I'm a better poster, because the word better refers to being greating then something else and I feel that I'm better than me before prison.

That's rather hard to do when behind a computer and honestly when I make posts that I put effort into their grammatically flawless. When I type without meaning then there is mistakes. And yes I can say I'm a better poster, because the word better refers to being greating then something else and I feel that I'm better than me before prison.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You are the exact same when you came in here, as you are now. You don't see that because you want to get out of here. But, truthfully, you are the EXACT same!

Macios, that's it. You've cracked. I think.
Gotta say, I may be in here with you, but you took this the WHOLE wrong way.
I see the Prison as a positive. I know I've grown as a poster and in my attitude and I hope, once/if I make it out, I can show that off to everyone & really get involved.

If KB hadn't been so quick to take out his pent-up sexual frustration in the wrong situation, Macios wouldn't be in here.

mayweather56753343.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back