A New Day

Richard Blonoff

Make America Rassle Again
No, not the awesome new stable featuring Kofi Kingston. I'm talking a new day in the fed.

As many of you know, yours truly is now in charge, but there have been a couple of other changes as well. As you have seen, Dave is now our new semi-mod, and Killjoy is going to be my number two. My Vice President, or whatever the equivalent in Honduras is. Dynamite is being brought on as the new creative member, so wish everyone luck in their new duties.

We are currently looking into some ways to increase fed traffic, some you have already seen, and some you have yet to see because we keep them locked away in our secret back room for adults only. We are also looking at revitalizing the .com section, mostly spearheaded by Dave.

I've been part of this fed for almost three years now, so I don't need to go on a huge speech about who I am or what I'm all about, I love this fed like my second family. You are all my brothers...and in FalKon's case my weird brother who dresses like a girl. I do want you guys to know that if you ever have a problem, you can come to me. I shall be a man of the people and my inbox is always open. I'll work with you and the team to come up with the most amicable solution.

With a little help from the rest of you, I think we can enter a new golden age of the fed. Now Autobots roll out!

Much deserved. I think you're going to be a great Head of Creative, you have an excellent team to work with and despite a smaller roster you also have a dedicated group of RP'ers who enjoy doing what we do here. Congrats to Killjoy, Dave, and Dynamite in their promotions. It's an exciting time for the fed, and I predict we will see a revival, a great future this coming year.

Oh shit, just looked at this. Congrats Yaz and thanks for raiding Creative, Dynamite. Hope to see you guys make this special little hobby even more special. Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back