A mini tournament is on the horizon...

Derf

O.M.G.
With the Tag Team Tournament and the Movie Tournament both ending very soon, and with talk of FLUK possibly doing a video game tournament, I'm going to do a mini tourny, similar to the Slasher Tournament. But it won't be Video Games, it wil be Video Game Charecters. Who would really win between Mario and Donkey Kong? Master Chief or Solid Snake? Kratos or Pac Man?!?!

Tell me your thoughs on this, and I'll make up some brackets with some video game charecters in em. I'll get things figured out, and probably start this mini tourny to line up with FLUKs real tourny.

Can we wait a little bit first?

Well it's not like I'm going to start it tomorrow. If enough people are interested, I'm going to PM them, asking for a top 15 list of video game charecters, and seed people like that. It could take weeks before it started, and I did mention I was going to do it along the real video game tourny, assuming it happens.

I wont be a full time participant, only in particular matchups. But yeah it sounds like a good idea.

I like to this of it as a Super Smash Bros thing, only with a fuck of alot more charecters, in tourny form. I'm going to be doing seeding, and it's based on "Who would win a fight", not who had a better game. So if you had Kratos VS Pac Man, Kratos coul cut Pac Man in half, but Pac Man could easily eat Kratos and then some. It's fun being creative.

Oh god yes, yay, yet another fucking tourney, cause god knows we can't go more than 5 damn seconds without a fucking tourney on this damn site:icon_rolleyes:

good god no wonder all the GOOD posters left

It explains why your still here.

:p

you hateful sonamagun

I'm nothing more than a part time poster now, I rarely even bother with this site during the week, only log on on the weekends, when I'm fucking bored

and I'm not hateful, I just have a mind of own and actually know how to speak it unlike the vast majority of brain dead drones on this site, hell other than me the only people who seem to have their own opinions and are able to think for themselves are Sly, Brian, Xfear, Spawn, DS, NoFate, & PRH

and I can't stand two of those guys

Dude, I was joking I didnt need an explanation, I know your not on here much anymore.

Who cant you stand? I know your opinion in me has risen a little, Or you wouldnt have replied lol.

and I'm not hateful, I just have a mind of own and actually know how to speak it unlike the vast majority of brain dead drones on this site, hell other than me the only people who seem to have their own opinions and are able to think for themselves are Sly, Brian, Xfear, Spawn, DS, NoFate, & PRH

and I can't stand two of those guys

I disagree

Well it's not like I'm going to start it tomorrow. If enough people are interested, I'm going to PM them, asking for a top 15 list of video game charecters, and seed people like that. It could take weeks before it started, and I did mention I was going to do it along the real video game tourny, assuming it happens.
The Game Tourney is happening In February so you have a while to wait.

Oh god yes, yay, yet another fucking tourney, cause god knows we can't go more than 5 damn seconds without a fucking tourney on this damn site:icon_rolleyes:

good god no wonder all the GOOD posters left

You do realize you're calling yourself a crap poster, right?

I would join but i agree there is alot of tournys going on so you should probably hold out for awhile.

The tournaments are fun, so I don't see why we can't keep having some. And I already said, this won't start untill the actual video game tourny starts. I was going to get it hyped up early, and do what Shocky did last year. I was goin to PM people with their top 10s, and use those for the seeds, but I'd need to make sure people would play first. This won't be for a while anyways.

And the top posters didn't leave because of these tournaments, I'm sure.

I'll participate in it. Seeing that i have little to no interest in any of the current tournaments exept for the legends tournament.

The tournaments are fun, so I don't see why we can't keep having some.

You can only do so many though. At this rate, we're going to have a tournament over which is the best donut to ever exist. And unless the tournament is really done right (there's been about two since I posted here), then it's ultimately pointless.

And I already said, this won't start untill the actual video game tourny starts.

So we're going to have two video game tournaments running at the same time? That's overkill. Big time. I would go as far to say that we don't even need one.

I'd need to make sure people would play first. This won't be for a while anyways.

With your track record it won't start or get finished anyway, but this is absurd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back