Ben Folds (5) vs POD

• Ben Folds (5)

• P.O.D

Results are only viewable after voting.

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
1st Round 90's Region Match

Ben Folds (5) vs P.O.D.

Please take into account the entire body of work of the artists, their mark on the music industry and/or society as a whole, their influence on other artists, lyrics, music, etc. If you have not already done so, please review the rules of the tournament and the Wrestlezone Forums. Have fun!​

Ugh. P.O.D. Worse then terrible. A new level of terrible. I give them credit of that; they have redefined the levels at which modern rock music could suck horribly. Congratulations on that wonderful achievement P.O.D.

Ben Folds are decent. I always found him to be a bit of a Weezer rip off, but "Brick" was a great song. So they take this easily.

P.O.D....god....just atrocious.

Ben Folds no doubt. He's my fave (non J.E.W.). Great writer, musician, and most of all...performer. If you ever get a chance to see this guy live, you have to see him. The dude broke his piano because he threw his stool at it at the end. AWESOME.

Brick is good, but his best song is "Landed," IMO.

I'll edit in some vids later.

Ben Folds here. The dude is GREAT. He's an excellent songwriter, musician, and overall performer.

Ben Folds in a heartbeat for me I enjoy his music alot he is a good artist and is very easy to listen to for long periods of time and has written some tremendous music over his time as a solo artist or in Ben Folds Five, I wasnt sure at first but I saw him live a year or two ago and after that Ive been completely sold on him great songwriter great performer great choice

Ben Folds FTW

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back