B52's vs Slaughter

• B-52's

• Slaughter

Results are only viewable after voting.

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone

1st Round 80's Match

B-52's vs Slaughter

Please take into account the entire body of work of the artists, their mark on the music industry and/or society as a whole, their influence on other artists, lyrics, music, etc. If you have not already done so, please review the rules of the tournament and the Wrestlezone Forums. Have fun!

Slaughter---atrocious. The worst that 80s metal had to offer, the absolute worst.

The B-52's on the other hand were New Wave gods! How can you not love the goofy jerking rhythm of "Rock Lobster"? How can you resist?!!?! And that's not even their best song! Their first album was absolute gold and will have you rocking out, and laughing your ass off at the same time. Great, great stuff in the vein of Devo.

B-52's all the way people!

Slaughter is terrible. Always have been, always will be. I have thought of like 4 bands, including Roxette and several more, that I'd rather see in this thing than Slaughter. I am sorry I entered them.

Their two hits sucked. "Up All Night" was the very definition of generic crap, and "Fly To the Angels" was a whiney pseudo-power balled. The singer in Slaughter tries so hard to be the singer from Cinderella, it's painful. They are so bad, they even made an episode of Full House!!!

B-52's are great. Cheesy new wave fun. They have carved a permanent niche out alongside Meatloaf in the annals of Wedding Music with "Love Shack." This will be a slaughter of Slaughter.

Reactions: X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back