2015 WrestleZone Tournament Live Draw

Who's gonna help me get Tanahashi rightfully past Inoki?

Let's start building this argument NOW.

I had Tanahashi at 40 on my list, higher than Jericho, Punk, Bryan, Ed Lewis, Eddie Guerrero, Stan Hansen and a whole bunch of legends. I have Inoki at 5 with only Cena, Rock, Hogan and Austin higher.

I'm not saying the way I'm voting is concrete, but you're going to have to convince me.

I had Tanahashi at 40 on my list, higher than Jericho, Punk, Bryan, Ed Lewis, Eddie Guerrero, Stan Hansen and a whole bunch of legends. I have Inoki at 5 with only Cena, Rock, Hogan and Austin higher.

I'm not saying the way I'm voting is concrete, but you're going to have to convince me.

I know that Inoki's legacy and greater impact on the eastern wrestling world is going to be extremely tough to overcome, but I think of all of the guys who are currently working in the industry, Tanahashi is the one who compares the most favorably to Cena and should be regarded on practically the same level.

Scott Norton is there because I am sick of people voting for fat bastard Vader and so on because they were 'big in Japan'. If that's what you care about, put your money where your mouth is and vote Norton.

I know right? I figured that's why Norton made it in with a bang. I had Vader low 60's on mine. Probably should have placed him lower.

Who's gonna help me get Tanahashi rightfully past Inoki?

Let's start building this argument NOW.

You're going to be hitting a roadblock. Me. That's something I can't do.

What has my attention more than anything else is seeing what ridiculous statements people make. I'm talking about hilarious gems such as "King Booker won his title against Rey Mysterio, so he'd beat Blue Demon" or that whole fiasco from last year where somebody claimed Earthquake could defeat John Cena. My favorite will always be "Andre loses because he cannot climb a ladder" though.

What has my attention more than anything else is seeing what ridiculous statements people make. I'm talking about hilarious gems such as "King Booker won his title against Rey Mysterio, so he'd beat Blue Demon" or that whole fiasco from last year where somebody claimed Earthquake could defeat John Cena. My favorite will always be "Andre loses because he cannot climb a ladder" though.

I'm sure we'll see be seeing plenty of terrible arguments all around.

I'm fairly certain Stu wrestled a bear at some point too given that Bret refrences a bear in Stampede during his HoF speech.

What was the wrestling bear from World of Sport called BTW...Lee, Tasty?

Hogan Yoko is a great first round match. Loving the old school representation in this field, plenty to research. as always I'm shocked by the snubs for Tenryu and Tsuratu, but hey. Tanahashi is fun :)

My predictions

WWE

Yokozuna beats Hogan, Steiner and Gorgeous George.
Kurt Angle beats Haystacks, Ed Lewis and Randy Orton.
Andre The Giant beats Carpentier, Big Show and Jack Brisco.
Inoki beats Tanahashi, Kane and The Undertaker.

Antonio Inoki wins the WWE section beating Angle in the final.

------

Austin beats Dick (hai five!), Hansen and Gagne.
Harley Race beats Zybsko, Goldberg and Batista.
Brock Lesnar beats Gotch, Mick Foley and Randy Savage.
Sting beats Regal, Benoit and Roddy Piper.

Sting wins the WCW section beating Austin in the final.

-------------

Cena beats Joe, Brody and Bob Backlund.
Lou Thesz beats Itami, Rikidozan and Ricky Steamboat.
HHH beats McManus, Kiniski and Bockwinkel.
Edge beats Valentine, Dory Funk and Bruno Sammartino (stupid to put him over Bruno tho)

Cena wins the TNA section, beating HHH in the final.

--------------

The Ultimate Warrior beats Jeff Jarrett, Y2J and Ric Flair.
Bret Hart beats Koloff, Muta and El Santo.
Terry Funk beats Orndorff, Williams and Shawn Michaels.
The Rock beats Santana, Blanchard and Vader.

The Rock wins the International region beating Warrior in the final.

--------

The Rock, John Cena, Antonio Inoki, Sting the final four. Sting beats Inoki, loses to The Rock in the final

Am I wrong in assuming that this is starting today? I'm sure I read that it was starting Monday but I could have totally imagined that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back