2 Suggestions

The Aggressor™

Pre-Show Stalwart
I have some suggestions for the forum. Acknowledge them if you will.

1.) In the 'Last Post' column, I think we should change the time to minutes. IE: "2 minutes ago" as opposed to a specific time the last post was made. The reason I suggest this is because this forum caters to members from all different countries, therefore not everybody is under the same time-zone. I know I can edit my time-zone settings in the options control panel, however, this is more for new-comers to the site or internet-illiterate people. Plus it's just overall more accurate IMO.

2.) My next suggestion is a shout-box. I think this would be cool to have at the top of the main page. Does anybody oppose this??

Well this doesnt have anything to do with ur suggestions^^^^ but i have one and i didnt want to make a new thread for it. The mods should set up and like game thing where they put down the final cards for the ppvs (real life ppvs) then everybody who wants to play guesses the winners and each one we get right we get some kind of points. idk if u understand what im talking about but i got this from a total dif forum.

^^^^

You could have saved a whole paragraph by just suggesting a predictions contest lol. Anyway we used to have them all of the time here and still have them you know where

^^yea that would have prolly worked alot better lol

Feedback = Listen to others suggestions, zero. Not dissmiss em with no thought. And do you have the authority to actually put these suggestions to use? No. So fuck you.

I don't see it as unfair to suggest that you go make yourself a pubic pizza and quit yappin. Everything that you post is complete and utter bullshit and ruins the integrity of these forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back