Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
The Wrestlezone Movie Tournament, 1970s Bracket,
Round 2, Match 1

The Godfather

The-Godfather-Poster-C12172258.jpeg

Vs.

Dirty Harry

dirty-harry.jpg

Dirty Harry doesn't have a chance. Dirty Harry is great, but it has nothing on overall legacy compared to The Godfather. The Godfather is one of the most quotable movies ever, and has some of the greatest characters ever put on a movie screen. Dirty Harry has its moments, but there are waaay too many sequels.I am pushing Goodfellas to win the tournament, but realistically, I think The Godfather is going to win.

The Godfather

Oh nice showdown, not close, but nice. Dirty Harry is as mad ass as they come, and if any bad ass could go against The Godfather and get a few shots in, it could be this guy. Great movie, but it will be losing here against The Godfather. The Godfather is just the ultimate movie, and I cant wait to see who it faces next round.

Dirty Harry has its moments and the oft screwed up quote "Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?" but no way does it top the Godfather. Like TM above me, I think I'm keeping this post short to help defend TG in the inevitable next round, which is probably going to be tough as we start narrowing down the greats.

Bada-bing.

The Godfather.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back