Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
00's Region - 2nd Round - Community vs Boston Legal

community3.jpg

VS

boston-legal-zimmer72.jpg

Community is one of my top 3 favorite shows on TV today. I don't recall a show sucking me in as quickly as Community has. Joel McHale is one of my favorite comedians from the Soup and he's awesome as an actor as well. Plus, what can you say about Chevy Chase? He's just funny as hell.

Boston Legal was ok, but it never was one of my favorite shows, so I can't vote for it here.

Woah, where's Sly to call us all idiots for not voting for his beloved Boston Legal? Shocking.

I've seen maybe three episodes of Boston Legal. I love the cast and it seemed funny enough, but nothing caught my eye or attention enough to continue watching the show. Community on the other hand has been the highlight of this fall seasons new TV shows, Joel McHale and Chevy Chase alone make the show fucking awesome. Remember the episode where Chevy is tripping on acid and has made his own chair-fort-death-trap while he's in a Beastmaster costume? Yep, that situation right there is reason enough to vote for Community here. Hilarious show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back