Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
00's Region - 2nd Round - Even Stevens vs That 70’s Show

shia-labeouf-400ds0827.jpg

VS

70s-show13.jpg

Note: Although That 70’s Show began in 1998, we have included it in the 00’s region.

It looks like I'm the only one who voted for Even Stevens here.

I absolutely despise That 70's Show. It's just so fucking ******ed. I tried a few times to let this show get over with me, but it never succeeded. The humor of the show... well, I just don't get any of it. It's fucking stupid.

Even Stevens, stupid ass show as well, but at least there was a point in my life where I enjoyed it. Not much, mind you, but I could tolerate sitting through episodes now and again. Plus, I'm a LaBeouf mark, so there you go.

Even Stevens gets my vote. When I used to watch it I thought it was fantastic. It may of been a little stupid but it was always able to crack me up. Plus is kind off made Shia LeBeouf so I got to give it props for that.

70s Show easily moves on here. It isn't that great, as Kutcher is just a ********, but it did have Mila Kunis, who I could watch for probably about a week straight. She's just absolutely beautiful.

Even Stevens is just really dumb. Wasn't the mom like the mayor of Sacremento or something? Who would want to be the mayor of Sacremento? Not me, and certainly not Mila Kunis.

Even Stevens may not have been a great show, but it's certainly better than the shit that we saw on That 70's Show. It never made me laugh, the cast was awful, and it was just flat out boring.

Even Stevens was funny, if a bit immature, and it never made me regret watching it.

Let's boil this down to a simple aspect of this match up. Which of these shows has Mila Kunis in it? That 70's Show. Which of these does NOT have Shia Labeouf (I don't give a fuck, I can't stand him as an actor then, I can't stand him now)? That 70's Show. Which is more comical to me? That 70's Show.

So pretty easy choice here for me. I hated Even Stevens when I was younger, and I have fostered a hatred for Labeouf ever since then.

I don't want to see Even Stevens lose.... but That 70's Show is just barely better. This was a rather tough choice since I like both of these shows a lot. I ended up picking That 70's Show though because it's just a little better than Even Stevens. I'm happy with either of these two advancing in the tournament.

Even Stevens was pretty shit. Pretty really, really shit. JMT how can you possibly hate That 70s Show dude?! It had JGL on an episode man! JGL!

That 70s Show is absolutely brilliant, I'm saddened you dislike it so much JMT. The show was hilarious, but even more importantly when it wanted to bring out the drama it could do so like very few other shows. The romance of Donna and Eric is one of the greatest in the history of television as far as I'm concerned. I adore this show and it gets my vote easily here.

That 70's Show was good, but it never really clicked with me. I would watch, but never really felt like "Holy shit, I have to see the next episode."

Therefore, I went with Even Stevens. It was one of my top shows when I was younger, and when I see it on now, I still watch it. Absolutely loved it. Louis was a dork, Ren was awesome, and Donnie was a moron. The friends were always fun, with Tom, Twitty, and Tawny having fun parts helping Louis realize his stupidity. Plus even then, Tawny was pretty hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back