Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
00's Region – Peep Show vs The King of Queens

9de7Gy_PeepShow4.jpg

VS

king_of_queens2.jpg

Note: Although King of Queens began in 1998, we are including it in the 00’s region.

I thought The King of Queens was actually sort of underrated. The show had a brilliant cast (Kevin James, the gorgeous Leah Remini, the great Jerry Stiller, and Patton Oswalt). Jerry Stiller was basically just channeling Frank Costanza, and each episode has made me laugh at least once.

Vote for The King of Queens here, it absolutely deserves to move on.

King of Queens for me. Stacy Kerosi..err Carrie Heffernan is scrumptious and Doug's funny. So is the entire cast. Can't really go wrong with Kevin James and Jerry Stiller. Patton Oswald and Gary Valentine were great, too. King of Queens for me.

Oh no!

This is a terrible draw for Peep Show. King Of Queens is a good show. It is a popular show and it has a rich fan base on both sides of the pond but I swear to God, that Peep Show is one of the best shows I have ever viewed. I have watched and own every single episode and it always gets better. It is a true and realistic look at life and the balancing out of the characters is fucking brilliant. I honestly think that Peep Show is one of the best shows in this decade and is the best UK at the moment. Robert Webb and David Mitchell are fantastic actors and play their roles to fantastic levels of quality. Please, PLEASE go and watch some of the clips on YouTube because this show is far too good to go out in the first round. It has overcome insurmountable odds to stay alive through it's first series and it should get through here.

Have to echo Dave here. This is a bad draw for Peep Show. It is easily better than King of Queens which I think is a rather bland sitcom but it is popular in the US where Peep Show has yet to have a big impact.

The performances of Mitchell and Webb are incredible and the writing is fantastic. If there is any TV character I identify with it is Mark Corrigan with his internal doubts, while one of my best friends is definitely a Jez type.

Again like Dave, I urge people to look up Peep Show before you vote. I think MSN Online has the first two seasons free to view in their entirety

Peep Show is an incredible show and deserves to move on. King Of Queens is a good show and I like it but Peep Show is great. Robert Webb and David Mitchell are a really funny duo and are a great laugh when together.

Peep Show gets my vote. I quite like King of Queens, mainly because of Patton Oswalt who is the single funniest living stand up comedian around right now, but also because of Kevin James, who produced one of the funniest stand-up shows I've ever seen in a Comedy Central special he did like ten years ago.

But, Peep Show is one of the few British shows that I really enjoy. I don't grow tired of it quickly like I do with King of Queens. Not even the great Patton Oswalt can swing me back in their favor here.

King of Queens is pretty much garbage. Really, what is the appeal of that show? I never found Kevin James that funny and the whole show just never really stood out for me. Nothing set it apart from every other sitcom. I just hate it.

I've never seen Peep Show, but who doesn't like Peep Shows? It gets my vote.

My answers pretty much the same as the above posters. I absolutely hate King of Queens. About the only thing I've ever found Kevin James good in was Hitch, and that still wasn't very great. Never seen Peep Show, can't say whether it'sn good or not, but my hate for King of Queens gives my vote to The Peep Show (Christians awesome)

Leah Remini got me into watching The King of Queens, she's beautiful. But when I started watching I got hooked. This show is funny, and I've never really liked Peep Show, so it gets my vote here. I love the way Doug and Carrie are together, their relationship could be any persons normal relationship and I think that's why it works. King of Queens can't go out just yet.

Touch Choice, Peep Show used to be on CBC here, usually before the news, before hockey games, and I usually didnt watch more than the last 5 minutes, but saw nothing that dragged me in. King of Queens takes place in the place where Marquis says he lives, so I guess I have to go with it. Nicole Sullivan was on the show, so I guess that makes it alright, its like an E level show for me to watch, so so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back