Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
00's Region – Malcolm in the Middle vs Spaced

Malcolm-In-The-Middle-tv-01.jpg

VS

spaced460.jpg

Malcolm in the Middle gets my vote here. Spaced was decent, but it's not Pegg's best work by far, and it really didn't live up to the hype I had heard for it. Malcolm in the Middle on the other hand is a great, great show, one that stood out among so many other generically terrible similar sitcoms. A very, very realistic portrayal of youth in a fucked up family, and one that I could identify alot with. It helps that the cast was great. Bryan Cranston has since gone on to become IMO the best actor on television for his role in the show Breaking Bad, but he's at his manic comedic best here.

Great show, gets my vote here.

Very easy choice. Malcolm in the Middle is the better show. It was a very funny show that many people from this generation can relate to. Anyone else here who got happy when it began rerunning on Nick at Nite? I've been watching it again and it's as funny as ever. Malcolm in the Middle gets my vote because it was such a great show, and I've never even heard of Spaced.

I don't know why, but watching Malcolm in the Middle was always painful for me. I mean, its passable, but I just didn't find it that amusing. The writing was ok, but I think the acting from all the cast was just a little off sometimes. And I hate Muniz, so perhaps that's it.

Spaced is good, and while I would never give it the nod as the greatest UK comedy of all time, it definately has it's moments, and I'll vote for it here.

Yeah im with Lee... Any idiot who votes without seeing both shows deserves all the red rep in the world, and there has been a few of them, your opinion means shit because youve only seen one side of the picture.

However I have to go against Lee after that, Perhaps its because I was younger when I first saw it, but I prefer it over Spaced, which is still a great show, just not as much to my liking as Malcolm.

Hard choice though

Huge fan of Malcom. My family and I would watch this together every time it comes on. Still do today. Frankie Muniz is just great, what ever happened to him? Dewey is the #1 character here though.

I watched some Spaced on youtube, it's mostly meh to me.

Spaced was great, or at least Pegg is, being a Brit who has sold well across the pond. But Malcolm in the Middle was a great show as well, a show I loved as a youth. What really comes down to getting my vote is having Bret Hart in the entrance video, and I realize that MITM has this, gaining my other point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back