Zombies

Darkshot77

Pre-Show Stalwart
This may be the dumbest thread you people have ever seen, but hey when have I backed down form a bad idea.

Hypotheticly, If zombies were begining to overrun the Earth, what wrestlers would you want on your side to help lead the resistance. I have 3.

1. RhYno: This guy is a Bad-A** Mother F***er. He'd be one of my generals cause he dosent take any sh*t from anyone.
2. Sabu: He is out of his goddamn mind. I'd put him on the front line and let him reak havoc on the opposition
3. John Cena: He played a Marine in a move so he has some training. I'd make him leader of my Special Forces. And if that fails, well he is Superman.

So that what I have to oppose the oncoming onslaught of zombies. What do you people have?

If there was a zombie attack on earth, I wouldn't pick wrestlers to go on my side... I'd pick Mighty Norcal and his chums.

I would choose the Rock (he can afford a submarine and enough food to live at sea until the all the zombies had killed each other), Gail Kim and Santino for entertainment

Simple.

1. Sandman: He's beaten the shit out of one Zombie already, who's to think he couldn't continue to do the same to thousands of others.

2. Mickie James: After I randomly lead Kenny Dykstra into an alley filled with Zombies.. *cough* by accident, of course *cough* Mickie will need some comforting. I'm not big into salami, but I suppose I'd be willing to try almost anything once. ;)

3. Mike Adamle: He'll demand that the Zombies hand over the endless amount of burlap bags or else. It'll just be amusing to see him get eaten.

4. C.M. Punk: When the time comes for a sacrifice, he's going to be to me, what a mushroom is to Mario.

I'd give Khali a bunch of crack or speed, and order him to Vise Grip all zombies in sight, or if that doesn't work, Khali chop everything in sight, and then just as he's about to kill the last one, chop block his crippled knees, and watch him get eaten, and then pop a cap in both of their brains. And after that i'd draw up a long and lengthy schedule for re-populating the earth with Melina and Candice.

the 5 id choose

big daddy v:uhh all he has to do is look at the zombies and theyll run away. if that dooesnt work he could just sit on them

maria:were gonna need to repopulate the human race somehow ;)

abyss:this dude was in prison for apperently watching his mother shoot his father(or something like that) i highly doubt a few zombies will scare him

undertaker:hes dead already so he has nothing to lose right?

the miz:just because it would make my day to see him try to fend off the zombies get eatin(u need a good laugh in these situations)

those are my 5 picks. i think theyd protect me well enough then after all that shit is over me and maria would repopulate earth :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back