• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ziggler to lucha underground?

t2ne

Occasional Pre-Show
There's reports and rumors of ziggler possibly not resigning with wwe when his contract is up. There's also reports of him possibly going to tna and that being in the works. But what about Lucha underground? That would be the ideal place to me if he doesn't resign. They would probably give him the flexibility to still do independent stuff if he wanted while being properly pushed and appreciated by lucha.
Tna would benefit from him going there and could have some refreshing matches and fueds but could they afford him? Could lucha afford him? I'm sure he'd enjoy the lightened work schedule but financially could they offer enough for him not to resign with wwe?
Only time will tell what will actually happen but if he doesn't resign is he better in tna, lucha or riding the circuit?

That would probably be the last place he would go to.. I think he would fit perfectly in TNA or even Ring of Honor.. I can't stand Lucha Underground as a company and the way they run their show. I would be very happy if Ziggler goes there because I don't like him either. I just don't see it happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back