Zack Ryder is Practically Dead

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
I mean, honestly... if this guy makes some kind of miraculous comeback to defeat Kane in a match, I'm seriously going to throw up all over myself. I can't remember the last time a superstar took a continuous (kayfabe) beating like Ryder has for the past few weeks.

It very well might be the funniest stuff to happen on WWE television programming in 2012, thus far.

I do, John Cena probably did it.

Actually, in all seriousness...Mick Foley probably did at some point, dude did all sorts of crazy shit

Yeah but to the point where they were put in the hospital during three consecutive, televised programs? Highly doubtful.

If they want to do it right, Ryder could return two or three weeks before Mania and fight Kane with his ribs taped up, and pull off an upset. Would make for a heck of a Mania match.

If they want to do it right, Ryder could return two or three weeks before Mania and fight Kane with his ribs taped up, and pull off an upset. Would make for a heck of a Mania match.

They pretty much did this on Raw already and he got chokeslammed through the entrance-way.

They pretty much did this on Raw already and he got chokeslammed through the entrance-way.

Which plays well into the storyline. Have the announcers talk up how Ryder could potentially be crippled for life if he keeps this up. Makes his heroic underdog victory even better.

Well of course he's dead. He was getting popular on his own and we can't have that can we?

Yes and no. I'm glad the dude got himself over in McMahon land, but McMahon is starting to look like he knows more about wrestling then us. Ryder's selling, or lack there of, the last few beatdowns has been atrocious.

Is he good at being a midcard champion, absolutely. Should he be put in a program with Kane and Cena, hell no.

Yes and no. I'm glad the dude got himself over in McMahon land, but McMahon is starting to look like he knows more about wrestling then us. Ryder's selling, or lack there of, the last few beatdowns has been atrocious.

Is he good at being a midcard champion, absolutely. Should he be put in a program with Kane and Cena, hell no.

And that's the problem. He had no business being in that spot yet and he held the US Title for what, a month? He had no chance to grow in there and when he bombed with main eventers, their answer seemed to be to get rid of him instead of letting him grow.

Or they are going to put him in a completely unbelievable match with Kane at Wrestlemania. I honestly don't understand it.

And that's the problem. He had no business being in that spot yet and he held the US Title for what, a month? He had no chance to grow in there and when he bombed with main eventers, their answer seemed to be to get rid of him instead of letting him grow.

Where could that character POSSIBLY grow? He acts like a complete and total goof. His character is not competitive by nature. Characters and angles like Ryder's are launching points for repackaging. He's obvious got potential but not as this wannabe guido person.

Where could that character POSSIBLY grow? He acts like a complete and total goof. His character is not competitive by nature. Characters and angles like Ryder's are launching points for repackaging. He's obvious got potential but not as this wannabe guido person.

How much growing would a white rapper from Massachusetts have?

I'm thinking Ryder helps Cena defeat Kane. Then Ryder goes to Wrestlemania to get his US title back from Swagger.

Completely different. Cena wasn't just comedy, he was tough. Ryder is a total wussbag.

Mainly because they had him against a monster instead of doing something on his level. He's the US Champion and has a lot of confidence, but he runs like a coward instead of at least trying to fight. That's just idiotic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back