YouTube...the best place to download music?

I'm not too particular in downloading YT videos and converting the files into audio formatting, but I will say that using YT to find some good music is the best bet. If I want to find a song or discover some new genres/bands, there is quite the abundance.

I, myself, use Limewire. It doesn't cause me any problems Down Under and with the basic use of the software I don't think I would be pulled aside from the authorities.

Filesharing is not illegal Doc. Only filesharing files which are deemed to be protected is illegal. And even then, many times it's a civil issue, not a legal one.

Oh, ok. You learn something new every day.

How about Ares? No one uses it? I use it for downloading some songs, like rap songs. I like a FEW songs, I wouldn't buy a CD. If I want a CD I go to files6.com and search. Pretty easy, you don't need to be a member and all that crap.

BTW: even if they start the persecution, there aren't any chances that the "web" police could find everyone. I mean, the whole f'n world download songs. Canada, Bolivia, France, Mexico, U.S.A, Brasil, Korea and many many many many many many other countries. ;)

BTW: even if they start the persecution, there aren't any chances that the "web" police could find everyone. I mean, the whole f'n world download songs. Canada, Bolivia, France, Mexico, U.S.A, Brasil, Korea and many many many many many many other countries. ;)
They don't have to find everyone, they just have to find you.

Yeah... I just stick to file-sharing sites and download whole albums. But most of the stuff I get is obscure or just not mainstream.

Youtube is the easiest way to download music. The one I use even has the track name and artist in the MP3 name as well now, so no fiddling in iTunes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back