Youtube does speech-to-text captions now.

I think you have to select the option to have it on the vid, and it's still in experimental phase atm.

I'm just to see what happens if they use that on a Scott Steiner promo, think youtube will crash!

I think this just needs to be simply watched.

This also appears to be the origin of the Shatner parody that Family Guy and Robot Chicken seem to do...

1. The Mr. Anderson............ANDER-SONNNNNNANANANA captions were pretty spot-on.... If by spot on, I meant not even close to correct, but funny as hell.

2. Holy crap, I haven't seen any Animaniacs since I was a kid. That was f'n hysterical.
Animaniacs FTW.

I'm going to transcribe the ANDERSONN captions for the lulz:

Greatest promo ever said:
Mister Anderson, a fantastic win earlier tonight on instrumental now on to the semi-finals, and the six point eight monster, All This.

The, uh, the innocent normally I don't like you guys repeat themselves, but uh, who was that incident be?

The Contact

I'm sorry, what was that the Senate agreed to begin?

No! I just threw it, heard any good by the so-called reduce ruseler in the world, which John McCain toward giving not chosen by the way. By the pie! We're told me that's right but I'm the guy that resulted in on the guy everybody's looking at to lead this company into three parts! I'm the guy that the Of This a month ago at Genesis! On the guidance to go all the way to not that's going on and the title shot its dividend the ran the title act. That's right, I- I've got back to all of IT'S TOO BAD AT DO THAT THAT'S A IN THEM!!!!!!!!!

...THAT UP HIS STYLE HAVE UHHHHHH MEDVEDEV A DEAD END OF THAT AND I DON'T KNOW UPBEAT OF ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back