You're Starting a Wrestling Promotion and you need Three Bookers

In 4 years he couldn't nurture a product anyone wanted to put on tv consistently and this is supposed to convince me he can compete with the WWE why again?

Well, for one thing there is no WCW, and he'd also have two other great wrestling minds in Foley and Heyman. Additionally, it's a new era of wrestling, and we have the internet on our side. While a TV deal would be ideal and bring in tons of cash, many promotions have been fairly successful with a primarily online viewership. Obviously we can't go toe to toe with Vince McMahon right off the bat, but give us a few years to build up a fanbase online, and then a few years to get into the swing of things on TV, and we could start trying to compete with the WWE.

Well, for one thing there is no WCW, and he'd also have two other great wrestling minds in Foley and Heyman. Additionally, it's a new era of wrestling, and we have the internet on our side. While a TV deal would be ideal and bring in tons of cash, many promotions have been fairly successful with a primarily online viewership. Obviously we can't go toe to toe with Vince McMahon right off the bat, but give us a few years to build up a fanbase online, and then a few years to get into the swing of things on TV, and we could start trying to compete with the WWE.

Your definition of successful perplexes me. You will never compete with the brownies we sell in the company I work for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back