You're Dead. What Now?

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
Not a Chit Chat thread because I just want to screw around with this.

Yeah, I know. You're dead, what do you care? But how would you want people to remember you? Funerals and gravestones and the like.

Personally, I want to be embalmed, painted grey and put on top of a pedestal, then spun around with "I Am the One and Only" by Chesney Hawkes then "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey playing. Powerful stuff.

Also the most expensive gravestone money can buy. Fucking huge and makes everyone else look like shit. Solid gold, preferably. Something funny written on it. Zombie movie reference or summin'.

I want to be mummified and placed in a sarcoughagus in my own pyramid when I die, like a pharaoh.

Yes, I am very into Ancient Egypt.

meh. just bury me in the ground under plenty of dirt. it dont even need to marked. the people who want to remember me, will. Its just a dead body anyhow. whatev

I dont even want a funeral. funerals are fucking stupid. Hopefully I die alone, and avoid all that sillyness

What..the..fuck??

Anyway, if people wear black to my funeral I WILL haunt them. Bright colours people. HBK theme. Chasing Cars the funeral song. Now you all know.

NorCal seems emo...

Right now, my uncle has the biggest gravestone in the biggest graveyard in my small community. I want the 2nd biggest.

What..the..fuck??

Anyway, if people wear black to my funeral I WILL haunt them. Bright colours people. HBK theme. Chasing Cars the funeral song. Now you all know.

2 songs for your funeral?

And everyone could've guessed all of that if they know you.

2 songs for your funeral?

And everyone could've guessed all of that if they know you.

Yeah I get 2, I'm special. I also want one of those coffins which have pictures on. So a lot of HBK pics please. My favourite NorCal pics. Rhinos stuff.

And ahuh, thiat is true.

I'd like to Rick Roll everyone at my funeral, start off by playing Hurt by Johnny Cash and it would go something like this, "And you could have it all, my empire of dirt, I will let you down..never gunna give up.." you know how the rest goes.

Alright, all jokes aside....

I think I would have Welcome To The Black Parade at my funeral.

I'd like to Rick Roll everyone at my funeral, start off by playing Hurt by Johnny Cash and it would go something like this, "And you could have it all, my empire of dirt, I will let you down..never gunna give up.." you know how the rest goes.

Alright, all jokes aside....

I think I would have Welcome To The Black Parade at my funeral.

NorCals not emo anymore. You are.

Right, I know I'm not emo, but whatever.

I can't be bothered going into a debate about My Chemical Romance, NOT being emo, I'm dead tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back