• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your WWE Bucket List

suleman09

Pre-Show Stalwart
Hey everyone, I thought of an idea here and I was curious to see what people had to say about this.

So I'm sure everyone knows what a bucket list is. If you don't, it's a list of things you want to do before you die.

So what I was curious was, what is on your bucket list for the WWE?

As far as being a fan, or wanting to be a WWE Superstar yourself (if that, what do you want to accomplish in WWE)

I'll start...

As a fan:
I have been to plenty of live events and house shows, but I have never gotten to sit front row at an event because of financial reasons. But this year that wish is coming true and I'm more than excited!! I'll be sitting front row at WWE Raw in D.C on 12/29/12 :)

I also want to go to Wrestlemania, i would LOVE to go to a WM but I would be honored to sit front row at a WM.

I want to be a WWE Superstar, hopefully that dream will come true one day. It's a 16 year dream that's continuing to grow.

Hopefully if I can get into the WWE I would want to accomplish...

Face and defeat: Y2J, CM Punk, John Cena, Triple H, Kurt Angle (if he ever returns), Randy Orton, Edge (if he was healthy enough), Big Show, The Rock and Stone Cold.

I would want to accomplish being a Royal Rumble winner with an early entrance, first 15 people.

Main event WM with a long match, like 20-30 minutes and win the WWE Championship against one of the names from above. And the World title

Win a MITB match

Be a main eventer

Win a 5 on 5 Survivor Series match

Win an Elimination chamber

If i got to do all of these things, i would retire happily.

That's my bucket list for WWE as a fan and a hopeful star, what's yours?

I'd like to try being a camera man or someone in creative for WWE. Even in a dream the idea of being a booker there is just unrealistic but, my favorite aspect of being a fan essentially is the sort of fantasy baseball element of booking things as you'd have them. I don't really have a list personally and WWE isn't really part of any of my aspirations but, I'd love to attend a PPV in the UK or in a place like Chicago where the crowd is usually great.

^In response to what you said, I think anyone would retire happy with just one of those achievements under their belt, look at all the indie talent and rookies and lower-card guys who never even get a title in WWE. It's a tough thing to do, if I did want to be a superstar just being like the US champion once would be an incredible honor considering how hard it actually is to get to that level. (Regardless of things like people who may be better suited etc, statistically it's incredibly difficult.) Also, I don't really get what you're saying about who you would wrestle, is this supposed to be more in an ideal world/fantasy or dream whatever? Or these actually people you'd love to wrestle if you got their because most of those guys probably won't be wrestling in 10 years and if you were even on the indies at this stage that's around how long it would take for you to get there.

Wrestling photographer in the WWE, but not just any.

There's a great boxing photography book out called Ringside by Jimmy Fox, shows in the ring, crowd, backstage, medics, small venues, large arenas, the lot. I'd basically like to do that for the WWE.

Good luck in living your dream too, go to local shows and take in all of it. You can never take in too much wrestling when learning about it.

I've attended house shows, Smackdown and Raw (I was in the second row) but I'd really like to attend a pay per view. If I had my way it would be Wrestlemania and I could attend Fan Axxess that weekend too. I always thought that looked awesome.

I'd like to meet Shawn Michaels because I grew up with him as my favorite wrestler. I had a chance a little over 10 years ago. He was doing a signing at a hockey game where I live so I was excited and ready to go. I didn't have my own car so I had to rely on a ride from someone else. There was a mix up on who I was going to go with and in the end I didn't get to meet him.

As far as doing something in the business I think it would be cool to be a manager. I think like most little kids who watch wrestling when I was 6 or 7 I wanted to be a wrestler. I had weights and my brother would help me out so I wouldn't hurt myself lifting and stuff but I got bored with it. I pretty much had figured out that I wasn't going to become a wrestler. I think being a manager would be a second best option. I had an offer from a guy who wrestled in California to be his manager but he was just scheduled to wrestle his first match and he was still training. I didn't want to leave my home state and travel half way across the country to manage some guy who hadn't even finished wrestling school yet.

Interesting topic, I'll play along. Here's mine:

Fan Bucket List:

Attend WrestleMania, sitting somewhere kind of close with a good view.
Sit front row at a Raw show
Follow WWE's touring schedule and hang out with WWE stars
Have a heel rip up my sign on TV
See an Iron Man match live
See an Elimination Chamber match live
Attend Chris Jericho's Hall of Fame induction
Visit Impact Zone and start chants

As a wrestling talent:
Succeed as a wrestling announcer, manager, or referee
Participate in WrestleMania
become Intercontinental champion
job lionsault for Chris Jericho
job to Daniel Bryan

I'd like to try being a camera man or someone in creative for WWE. Even in a dream the idea of being a booker there is just unrealistic but, my favorite aspect of being a fan essentially is the sort of fantasy baseball element of booking things as you'd have them. I don't really have a list personally and WWE isn't really part of any of my aspirations but, I'd love to attend a PPV in the UK or in a place like Chicago where the crowd is usually great.

^In response to what you said, I think anyone would retire happy with just one of those achievements under their belt, look at all the indie talent and rookies and lower-card guys who never even get a title in WWE. It's a tough thing to do, if I did want to be a superstar just being like the US champion once would be an incredible honor considering how hard it actually is to get to that level. (Regardless of things like people who may be better suited etc, statistically it's incredibly difficult.) Also, I don't really get what you're saying about who you would wrestle, is this supposed to be more in an ideal world/fantasy or dream whatever? Or these actually people you'd love to wrestle if you got their because most of those guys probably won't be wrestling in 10 years and if you were even on the indies at this stage that's around how long it would take for you to get there.

yea all of those superstars are like dream matches for me. Except for guys like, Orton, Cena, Punk...I hope they'd still be around in 10 years. And even if some of them have retired, maybe something like Cena and Rock did, have a match with Past vs Present

Wrestling photographer in the WWE, but not just any.

There's a great boxing photography book out called Ringside by Jimmy Fox, shows in the ring, crowd, backstage, medics, small venues, large arenas, the lot. I'd basically like to do that for the WWE.

Good luck in living your dream too, go to local shows and take in all of it. You can never take in too much wrestling when learning about it.

Thanks a lot man, I'm going to be working my ass off. Even if i'm blessed enough to be called on to the main roster, unless i felt 1,000% comfortable that I was ready for it and I wouldn't blow it and end my career before it began I wouldn't take the offer.

As a fan I think ive pretty much done everything i have wanted....been to raw, smackdown, no way out, summerslam, wrestlemania, judgement day, and will be attending royal rumble next year. Im 22 years old and ive been to about 30-40 live events I lost count. I love wwe so all I have on my bucket list is continue going to live events. For anyone that hasnt been to a Mania save up ur money and go. It is an entirely different experience than any other live event. One thing that i wish i could have done but will never get a chance is go to Raw is War during the AE live. My first event live was No Way Out 2001.

As far as being a wrestler...it was always my dream as a child but that has changed. I have a family now and hurt my knees and back in the military...I dont think my body could take it and i wouldnt want to do the schedule these guys do. If i had to chose one thing it would be main event wrestlemania just one match and im gone.....against Taker and lose I couldnt disrespect the streak.

Sadly the #1 thing on my Bucket List as a fan will never happen and that would be to see Shawn Michaels live at an event. I've seen tons of great wrestlers but Shawn is the 1 guy that seems to elude me.

Go to WWE's big 4 is number 2 on the list for sure. As a lifelong fan I really want to see all of them at least once before I die live.

See another mega face in wrestling that takes the WWE by storm and is as entertaining as guys like Hogan and Austin were. I like Cena but to me he's just not that guy. Of course I'm hoping and considering at least 3 guys have shown up in my lifetime I feel pretty fortunate I've seen 2 golden ages of wrestling and I'm only 26.

See consistently better programming is a huge one. I feel the overall quality of WWE is dipping and even though they can have good matches, they very rarely give me a reason to care about those matches, outside of 2-3 full time guys everyone feels the same in WWE and that is a massive issue. Not pointing fingers at the company or the wrestlers but it needs to be fixed one way or another.

See the WWE in good hands after Vince decides to hang up the suit. He's not gonna be around forever and I would love to see someone who can match Vince's passion for wrestling and his business sense in charge.

I could go on but those 5 things are the biggest.

As a fan my goal was to meet atleast one wrestler and go to wrestlemania and I have accomplished those things several times over.

However my main goal in life is to be the greatest wrestler of all time to the point where it is un debatable that I'm the best. Also I would want to mainevent at least one mania and win a world title.

Only 17 but I'll get there one day

Well I for one always thought Shawn Micheals vs. The Rock at Mania was a match that needed to happen but sadly it never will now.

Now looking at it realistically, I think Punk vs. Bryan at Mania, maybe in some kind of iron man match or something would be a fantastic treat for all the real wrestling fans. That along with WWE signing the Briscoes, Sami Callihan and El Generico. If any of that happened I would be one happy panda.

FYI: This list is much harder to come up with if you have already been to a Mania. (Got to go to 14, and see HBK wrestle what was, at the time, his last match. Will never forget it. and I know that has nothing to do with this thread, I just like bringing it up whenever I can. :p)

Anyway, in terms of the topic at hand, I think there are three things I would like to do:

1: Go to Another Mania
2: Go to The Hall of Fame Ceremony (This always seems like such a fun, nostalgic event to go too)
3: Go to a Royal Rumble (My Second Favorite PPV. I have always wanted to participate in those countdowns!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back