Your Weirdest Wrestling Related Secret Is....

Afro-Ameri-Spawn

Houston's Hometown Hero
Okay guys and girls. I know that I am not the only one who has one. Of course mine has to be weirder than shit. So here goes....

My weirdest (well second weirdest) wrestling related secret is that there are times when I am walking and can swear that I hear the theme from Hulk Hogan's Rock n Wrestling in the back of my head. lol I know. It's no that huge, but if you guys come clean then I will tell the bigger one.

Rene Dupree at a Royal Rumble, his trunks were lets say not on correctly when he got eliminated and you could see an ass check :ass: and to tell you the truth although in my head i was like ewwww bogin disgusting ect , i burst out laughing.

Every time i see that Rumble i know its coming and i turn away but i always burst out laughing. Still i cant remember it vividly or anything i just remember him flashing.

It was either 2004 or 2005 Royal Rumble.

Pervert Frenchman :angry:

Rene Dupree has had an infamous wardrobe malfunction where his trunks must've been too short or something and a certain something slipped out.

Flames Out
Dragon

they need to wear something that is not as revealing like wrestling tights or john cena chain gang denim shorts

i havnt seen the second dupree incident either and i dont want to

i bet i put everyone off of those rumble

I always though Rene Dupree stuffed?! It's not saying much for the man to wrestle other men with an erection lol

I actually think Ashley Marasso is the HOTTEST Diva at the moment. Although I don't keep it a secret.

I've never watch any WWE PPVs before WMXX, but have the results for most of the WMs anyways.

As a kid, I liked the fingerpoke of doom incident because I was a HUGE Goldberg mark.

Looking back on it thought, it was st00pid.

When my brother and I were kids, we had this plush Ultimate Warrior doll we used to beat the living SHIT out of. My brother broke his bed and shit doing "moves" off the "top rope."

Matt Striker all I can say is damn I thought I was the only person to notice that.....and I thought I was impressive,asshole makes me jealous

I'm glad I read through this thread before posting. And I'm glad that other people have noticed that Matt Striker is damn near offensive in his current ring attire. It's just plain disgusting and I can't believe the wardrobe department hasn't made him cover that thing up. Repulsive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back