• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your Super Bowl Menu

justinsayne

Cody Rhodes is an excellant
Tomorrow is the Super Bowl & many of us will be getting together with friends & family at Super Bowl parties, aside from the game itself one of the best things about Super Bowl parties is the food. So what are fine tasty treats are gonna be enjoying while watching the big game?

I'll be heading over to a friends house in which I'll be providing a fine party sampler tray filled with cocktail weenies, meatballs, & pulled pork & drenched in BBQ, my friend is planning on whipping up a big pot of his "famous" chili.

Taco Bell
2 cakes (one for the Ravens, one for the 49ers)
Different kinds of chips
Snyder's of Hanover pretzel bites

I'm probably going to my brothers and I believe he's getting a huge sub and a keg. It shall be a fun time.

If I watch the Super Bowl at all, it'll probably be by myself, sadly. None of my friends out here on the West coast give a damn about sports, and care even less about the NFL. I'll probably throw it on TV, order a pizza and relax.

You really don't have any friends interested in the US's most popular sport? I don't think I've spent a SB with just my family since the Raiders/Bucs one. What the hell do they do out there?

He lives in the Hippie Hotbed known as Portland, Hippies hate sports, especially the NFL.

I sure Mark Madden's got nobody to watch the game with either Killem, maybe you can hang out with his miserable ass.

I only moved out here in August, and I just settled into my own place a few months ago. The few friends I moved out here with don't care about the NFL. I haven't really had time or desire to go out and meet new people. Maybe I'll go to a bar or something. But I'd rather just eat pizza and LD with you guys.

I see. That's understandable then. I guess since Portland doesn't have a NFL team and Oregon being a relatively popular college team somewhat explains the lack of NFL watchers.

He lives in the Hippie Hotbed known as Portland, Hippies hate sports, especially the NFL.

I sure Mark Madden's got nobody to watch the game with either Killem, maybe you can hang out with his miserable ass.

Portland is for hipsters not hippies . Doesn't make the rest of your statement any less accurate though.

I'll be eating McDonalds, KB will be eating Taco Bell. He'll steal my Coca Cola from McDonalds, I'll drink his Pepsi from Taco Bell. I'll still be jetlagged so I'l watch the first part of the game, then fall asleep. I'll half wake up for the half-time show, then sleep again.

Every year.

If I watch the Super Bowl at all, it'll probably be by myself, sadly. None of my friends out here on the West coast give a damn about sports, and care even less about the NFL. I'll probably throw it on TV, order a pizza and relax.

Well you are right that I don't care enough to follow sports. But I do like watching sports, especially championship games.

I will not be watching the game because I don't have a television feed at my house, but I think I will be making a deep dish pizza tonight anyways.

I'm going to a party at my friend's place, so I have no idea what the menu is going to look like, but I'm planning on making a few different type of dips and a couple bags of chips.

Wings, chips, dips, those swirly sandwich things that are delicious, cheese, chicken tenders, vegetables, and a bunch of dressing types.

I don't even watch football but damn do I love the Super Bowl.

I made two dips. One was an easy salsa and cheese mix that is simple but delicious, but I also made a dip with cream cheese, cheese, salsa, and spinach dip and it came out really well. I'm excited for my spinach dip loving friend to try it. Admittedly, I could have gone a little heavier with the spinach dip, though.

Boy, do I feel sorry for your toilet.

Needless to say I only ate one Dorito Taco. For some reason I was supersick the majority of the day and I just couldn't eat. Got so much leftover Taco Bell, come get some fellas. My toilet however is still taking a beating either way. Lose-lose for him.

I cooked well over 1000 Hot Wings last night at work. We sell about 50 on a good night.

Fuck you, Superbowl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back