• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your Storyline Ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd personally love to see Orton interfere in Batista/Edge, take out 'Tista - giving the explanation that he was the greater of two evils - and then tell Edge that he owes him a title shot. Thus begins a heel/heel fued with each interfering in each others matches and using other despicable tactics to try and take the other out. The only problem would be one of them at least would end up as a tweener afterwards, probably. Then again, that could be pretty good.

I think that the wwe need some new talent as the young talent they have are pretty stale and always jobbing like nitro, benjamin + hass, dykstra hasn't been heard of in a while.

So they should bring back the Hart Foundation. WWE already have Harry smith, TJ Wilson and Nattie Neidhart. They should sign Teddy Hart and Jack Evans, who have been wretling under The Hart Foundation 2.0 for some time and for those who don't know

Harry Smith - Son of Davey Boy Smith, The British BulldogTeddy Hart - Nephew of Bret and Owen
Nattie Neidhart - Daughter of Jim Neidhart

The plan would be for thier to be an open tournament on RAW for the tag team championships and when the hardys are beaten by Cade and Murdoch and they think that they are the last team then Hart and Smith hit the ring they intentionally get DQ'd then Wilson and Evans come out with Nattie and win the Tag Team Belts when Evans hits his 630, which would send the crowd wild.
Later that night or next week Masters whilst walking to the ring for an IC Title shot Barges through the stable. Which Harry Smith takes offence to which would set up a string of matches involving The Current Champ, Masters and Smith. Eventually setting up a Title Win for Smith. Nattie Niedhart would be involved in a run for the womens championship and finally Teddy.

Teddy would be seen talking backstage with someone like flair or benoit and Shawn michaels would walk up and go to talk with him but Teddy would just walk away. Over the next few weeks it would become apparent that Teddy felt he had to avenge His familly for the Montreal Incident. Over the next few weeks Michaels would be saying it was in the past and that he wanted to move on and try and win the WWE Title. Witch he does, Teddy Hart still won't let it lie so in the weeks leading up 2 the next PPV Teddy Hart wins a match to name the type of match. He picks a special referee match with BRET HART as referee. Teddy Hart wins the title cleanly with no help from His Uncle. All of the belts are held by the Hart Foundation.

Please Let me know what you think

Here is the perfect plan for John Cena and the WWE, what they need to do is at the One Night Stand PPV have Cena interfer in the McMahon/Lashley Match costing Lashley the title. This will turn Cena heel and get good heat by alligning with McMahon. Then They Can Feud for the next month and half. Then When HHH gets back they can have him come as a face and it can be HHH vs. Cena at Summerlam. If they really want Cena to be the next Rock hes gotta turn heel.

The Hart Foundation idea is awesome. Teddy Hart wouldn't hold the title so soon into entering the company. And I really doubt that WWE would put all their titles on Raw on one Stable. I know they have done it before but its really unlikely.

My idea is that Edge feuds with Orton for the World Championship. It comes to a head at Summerslam 2009. Edge is about to win when out comes Triple H and a retired Ric Flair. Ric Flair distracts Edge and Triple H hits a pedigree and Orton beats him to become a 2 time world champ. The next Smackdown Triple H says "Evolution is back." Then Batista comes out and questions why they didnt offer him a spot in Evolution like last time. He ends up starting a fight with them and gets bashed up before Shawn Michaels and Arn Anderson start running to the ring. HBK and Anderson almost clears out but Flair sneaks in and gives 2 low blows. Out comes Edge and he aligns himself with the team of HBK, Arn Anderson and Batista. The next Smackdown, HBK says "Evolution is back. But noone is going to take their crap again and we are now the Revolution."
This brings in a big stable feud with some big stars. Revolution are faces and subfeuds are made in Edge and Orton, HBK and HHH, Anderson and Flair (both are only managers) and Batista is running around protecting everyone because he is friends with Orton, HHH and Flair but he is standing up for Revolution.

BTW I just made this up on the spot. I only wanted to comment on the Hart Foundation idea. Also note that I chose Summerslam 2009, which is exactly 5 years after Evolution started breaking up. (After he beat Benoit for his World title)

Here is the perfect plan for John Cena and the WWE, what they need to do is at the One Night Stand PPV have Cena interfer in the McMahon/Lashley Match costing Lashley the title. This will turn Cena heel and get good heat by alligning with McMahon. Then They Can Feud for the next month and half. Then When HHH gets back they can have him come as a face and it can be HHH vs. Cena at Summerlam. If they really want Cena to be the next Rock hes gotta turn heel.

I agree with your idea of turning Cena heal and feuding with HHH, the only problem is that they'd have to have Cena drop the title in order to turn heal, I don't think he'd be able to turn heal as the Champ, espesially how over he is right now. With someone that popular, it would take alot for him to turn heal. Most people turn heal to complain about somthing, Cena has nothing to complain about. Have him lose the title to HHH (who will probably return as a heel because the DX plans are out the window now), and have HHH feud with someone else, anyone else. Cena could go a bit in the upper card, but not the main event, and eventually go heal. I jusr don't see it happening.

Anyways, my newest storyline idea is somthing like in "Smackdown - shut Your Mouth" (wow that game is old). Anyways, for those of you that don't know, a few months into the story, The two owners of RAW and Smackdown begen to feud, and it eventually becomes a Brand vs Brand, with Superstars (main event, unheard of in forever, etc) jumping ship to team with the favorite leader. It eventually becomes a feud between all of RAW and Smackdown (and ECW, that might spice it up a bit) that eventually leads to multiple tri brand battles, like a 3 way survivor series tag match, Leaders vs leaders, Champion of Champion matchs, Grudge matchs (from the superstars that betrayed their leaders by jumping ship), and it all just causes a bunch of chaos!

Here is the ultimate match, Sting vs. Hogan, and here's how it should happen. We all know that The Hulkster has an easy contract with WWE as per his Hogan Knows Best Show. Sting is currently with the TNA. Everybody knows how well some of the wrestlers on TNA would do on a big time show like Raw or Smackdown, so this entire storyline is if and only if the WWE buys out TNA, and Sting and Hogan last that long.
Bit by bit, TNA guys start jumping ship to WWE in a TNA WWE Invasion storyline. At first you've got guys like Kurt Angle and Christian Cage with obvious ties to the WWE. Then you've got other dream matches you can put together. Can anyone say Abyss vs. Mankind?
Hogan comes back a couple months before Wrestlemania, and starts inviting particular people to come to the WWE, such as the Dudley Boyz and Shark Boy, and it's imperative to the storyline that they actually jump ship as well and come to WWE. So anyway while he's in the middle of inviting someone, maybe Christopher Daniels or Kevin Nash, Sting's face shows up on the titan tron. Sting then goes into a big rant on how Hogan's a sellout, always kissing up to the bosses and doing exactly what they want him to do, and how it's this way now, and it was the same way back in wcw. Perhaps making fun of Hogan for his leg drop or his daughter being an uber ****, just something to make Hogan fire up and issue a challenge. Hogan will make fun of Sting for never getting the chance to wrestle on the biggest stage of them all, Wrestlemania, and says "I may be old brother, but I've got two things you don't have, heart and a win over the best wrestler of all time, Andre the Giant." Just as he finishes his comment, the lights go out and when they flash back on, Hogan is in the ring bloody with Sting standing over him with his bat. They go back and forth over the weeks preceding Wrestlemania until the big match actually happens. And Sting wins.

Sorry, I would have liked to have had a more exciting ending, but I have to go to school. I might finish it later.

My dream storyline would be for the World Tag Team Championship. If they had London & Kendrick regain the titles from Deuce & Domino, it would set up for an awesome unification match vs. the Hardys. This would be completely face/face storyline because the Hardys couldn’t be heels and London & Kendrick are popular high flyers. Just imagine those four guys in a ladder match for the titles in a “Past vs. Future” type of thing. Also, this could lead to a long-deserved push for Matt Hardy towards entering the World Heavyweight Championship seen. With the history of between Edge and the Hardys (especially Matt) that would make an awesome continuation of a past storyline. If they did that part of the story around Undertaker’s return that would add another dimension because of how Edge won the title, and because of how Jeff Hardy almost beat Taker in a ladder match for the gold a few years ago, before Jeff left and came back. How unexpected would it be if Undertaker and Edge had to team up against the Hardys and actually won the World Tag Team Championship. Hardys vs. London & Kendrick followed by Hardys vs. Edge vs. the Undertaker would some prestige and interest back to the tag titles and would really bring back the “anything can happen” feeling that has been missing for too long.

this one is kind of long,so bear with me.cena retains at G.A.B. and it's cenavs.lashly #2 for the title at SS.During the SS match Kennedy runs in and the three brawl in the ring.suddenly all the lights in the arena go out and the motorhead song king of kings and triple h walks down into the ring and pedigrees all 3 superstars.Da next night on raw it's announced for unforgiven these four in a fatal-four way for the title.triple h wins.next raw sees j. hardy win #1 contendership in a battle royale.At no mercy it's a TLC for the title which jeff wins.At Cyber Sunday it's a steel cage match(choosen over regular match and first blood match by fans and you know that would happen)which Triple H wins after a pedigree of the top of the cage and then a pinfall.Oh and HHH is a tweener thruout all of this okay.hardy's a face.so this sets up team hardy(jeff,matt,kane,boogeyman,and cena)vs.team HHH(HHH,HBK,Big Daddy V,kennedy,and batista)under Hardcore Rules which ends up being team hardys victory.then at armageddon you have a i quit match for the title.Triple H wins in a amazing 30 min matchup.NYR is a last man standing match which the game wins after a missed swanton bomb off of the Tron Thru a table which HHH rolled off of.at royal rumble its simple 1 on 1 which ends in a double dq count out thing.Meanwhile,the Royal Rumble is touted as one of the biggest nights in wwe.It is called this becuz the #30 entry is none other than Y2J Chris Jericho.He clears the Ring and the final 2 are kennedy and jericho.kennedy is eliminated.the catch is he wasn't really eliminated.only one foot touched the floor but the referees didn't see it.So the next night on Raw has jericho bragging,kennedy showing video proving he wasn't really eliminated.And to top it off hardy wants another shot because the RR finish wasn't clear cut.The main event for the night is jeff,kennedy and jericho for the #1 contendership at WM.At the end of the night,during the main event,HHH comes out and claers the ring of the 3 competiters.it is announced for WM hardcore rules fatal-four way for the title with HHH,Jeff,Jericho,and kennedy.No Way Out is HHH/Kennedy(tweener/heel)vs.Jeff/jericho(face/tweener)which Jeff's team wins.Oh yeah WM is elimination style.Jeff is eliminated at WM first after being pushed of the top of a ladder thru four tables.Kennedy is about to hit the Green Bay Plunge on HHH when Jericho hits both with steel chair and locks kennedy in the walls of jericho and makes him tap.Next jericho has the game locked up in the walls untill kennedy knocks out jericho with a trash can shot and then giving him the green bay plunge thru a barbed wire board.then HHH hits jericho with a pedigree on the remnants of the board to pick up a win.This sets up a fued between Jericho and Kenmnedy leading thruout the summer.At Backlash it's a HIAC match for the title with the WM Main Event participants.This match goes 41 min with all for competiters fighting ontop of the cell.HHH wins but MVP,who won MITB cashes in and wins with a playmaker.The next night on RAW it's announced hardy,HHH,Jericho,Kennedy,MVP,and the winner of a battle Royale,which ends up John Cena will compete at Judgement Day in the Elimination Chamber.MVP whens that Match with the final pinfall of the match over John Cena.Then it's Cena/MVP Thruout summer for title with a Kennedy/Jericho Fued untill Summerslam which sees Kennedy win a shot at the title and then win the title himself.DX will reform,and Jeff Hardy goes back to the Intercontinental title untill winning the 09 RR and going To WM to win the title from MVP who takes from Cena at NO WAY OUT,who took it from Kennedy at Armageddon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back