• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your Storyline Ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
What storylines can you think of for certain wrestlers? From any promotion.

I have this idea for TNA. It involves Christopher Daniels and Curry Man. Obviously they are the same bloke. It would lead up with TNA introducing there newest wrestler Curry Man. Obviously most fans would be aware that this is Christopher Daniels. Although Daniels would never even acknowledge anything. For a few month's both would get on with there own thing. Daniels would have an alliance of sorts. Possibly with A.J. Styles. Who would then get put into a match with Curry Man. It wouldn't be a PPV match. Just iMPACT filler. Curry Man would then win the match. And give Styles a post match beat down. The following week Styles would be pissed at Daniels. He would just walk off as if he didn't give a shit. This would go on for several weeks. Until a PPV match between Curry Man & Styles is arranged. At the end of the match after Curry Man wins. He gives Styles yet another post match beat down. Who comes to the rescue? Christopher Daniels. Obviously Daniels has been wrestling as both up until that one match. He then comes to the aid of Styles. And enters a feud with Curry Man. A new wrestler would then take on the Curry Man gimmick until his identity is revealed.

I did not say this was a good storyline idea.

a think thats a great storyline

erm for me ... i would like to see a shawn micheals / the undertaker storyline , i know it wont happen but when they were on smackdown arguing with each other , it just seemed like they could do a great match with a great buildup to it , your thoughts ?

i think they should give the tag team division a big bush and start making another storyline like E&C the dudleyz and the hardyz used to have and maybe anothe raw v smackdown storyline with another undisputed championship

My stroyline would involve one of three people Carlito,Matt Hardy or Shelton Benjamin each one of them has never won the title but one of them gets a shot and the one who gets it loses after a great effort but he loses cleanly to whoever the champ is, the GM appreciating his effort gives him a rematch on the next PPV but this he gets even closer and loses. So the next PPV this guy is in a #1 Contender's match and he wins but the Champ loses. So whoever this guy is loses to the champ next month. What I'm getting at is basically this guy chokes when it comes to the big time and then finally he wins the Rumble but at this point everyone knows he is a choker so to help him he gets someone like Michaels(who is great when it's big) teaches him how to get over it but finally(2 weeks before Mania) Michaels turns on him and injures him so he can't make it to the match but after threatening the doctor he gets medical clearence but he is not a 100%. The GM already made Michales the Contender for the title so he can't change that but he makes it a triple threat match and finally at the biggest stage of them all(Wrestlemania) this guy pins Shawn Michaels(Great Big time perfomrer) to win the title...

an Edge and Undertaker storyline would kick so muck ass another new school vs. old school type of thing

I'd love to see a storyline in ECW where Vince defeats all of the ECW Originals in title matches (with tons of outside help, obviously..maybe the combo of Elijah Burke and Snitsky). After each win, he gets more and more ridiculous in mocking the Originals. After he beats them all, the Originals agree to a deal of one more title match for one of them..and if the Original loses, they all get fired. Everyone expects it to be RVD that gets picked so McMahon sends everyone he can after RVD in order to injure him and the rest of the Originals do their best to protect him, even though it results in them getting their asses kicked. Finally, when it is time for the last match, Tommy Dreamer turns out to be the guy the Originals chose to represent them. Tommy goes on to overcome all the odds and defeat McMahon for the title and the Originals' jobs.. but is then attacked by a jealous RVD, who had wanted the glory for himself..

Bang..a real ECW champ and a legit fued between 2 wrestlers people actually care about..

I really like that idea alot, exept that I see it being RVD that goes for the title and wins it, and Dreamer (or someone else) turns heal and wants it. ECWs biggest problem will be fixed as long as Vince stayes on RAw and Lashleys picks on of the two shows and stayes there.

My storylines is mainly all about Ric Flair. We all know he's the big guy being inducted into the '08 HOF. I see Flair and HHH teaming up in the months leading up to WM24, and while they are teaming up, they start running into Orton and Batista seperatly backstage. At the Rumble, a very face Batista and a very Heal orton will have a match at the rumble, and then both be in the rumble match itself. They will join up and take out Flair in a post match beatdown we tend to see at the rumble every year with someone, and HHH will eliminate himself to help his friend flair. They will all feud over the next few weeks, and at WM24, we will see either a Tag team match between Flair & HHH vs Batista and Orton, or a fatel 4 way. Evolution back in the ring for one final showdown, and also on the heals of Flair getting inducted, then winning his final match against (or with) One of his best friends today, as well as beating two of his former students. A nice way to go out on top for the 16 time world champ, if you ask me.

Here’s a storyline idea for Mr. Kennedy and his MITB title shot, first he would go and win a #1 contenders match to get a title match, then he would go into SummerSlam and face, the current champion, which will most likely be Batista, then at SummerSlam he would beat Batista to become WHC, he would then hold the title for several months, faceing every mainevent level face, until Armageddon, there he will start a long feud with Benoit, the feud would have them fight in several different types of matches, then at No Way Out the have one final match, a 30 min. Iron Man match, the match goes back and forth until the closing seconds of the match, Benoit will have the crossface locked in and Kennedy would struggle to get to the ropes but eventually get there to break the hold, the he would roll out of the ring, and with the score/pins all tied up, Kennedy would grab the title and throw it into the ring then he would go and hit Benoit over the head with it, the ref would then signal for a DQ giving Benoit the lead in the match, Kennedy would go for the pin on the unconscious Benoit, but just as the refs hand was coming down for the 3, time would expire, Benoit would win the match, and become the new WHC, but then Kennedy would jump out of the ring and grab a steel chair, and then proceed the beat the living hell out Benoit with it, then he would signal for his mic to be lowered from the rafters, as it is coming down, the announcers notice that there is something attached to the cord, Kennedy grabs the mic and cuts a promo, in which he reveals he still has his MITB title shot, which is what was attached, he then takes it off the cord and and then hits Benoit over the head with the briefcase, then turns to the ref and says that he wants to use his MITB title shot right now, the ref rings the bell, and Kennedy goes for the pin, and 1…2…3, and after a very short reign Benoit loses his newly won title back the Kennedy, who would then go into WM24 as the “new” champion, and take on the Royal Rumble winner Chris Jericho

thats an awesome idea but lets not get ahead of ourselves Y2J isnt coming back anytime soon

thats an awesome idea but lets not get ahead of ourselves Y2J isnt coming back anytime soon

I know I just threw that in there at the last minute, but you never know alot can happen betwween now and WM, it's almost a year away

I think i have a good storyline for Eugene, or Nick Dinsmore!Eugene has a one on one squash match between him ang kevin Thorn.Eugene jobs like always and loses,but Kevin isn't finishished!He calls for his new breed buddies and they all beat the holy heck out of eugene.Then one part of the beating,Elija burke and kevin simutaneusly hit eugene with two steel pipes on the noggin.Then the storyline of eugene turning into nick happens because he got so much damage to his head it turned him to normal,and eugene can finally get rid of the ****** gimmick and wrestle dedcently.Any thoughts?

Okay....My idea is short and to the point. I know as of late there has been talks of a horsemen comeback...well I'd like to see that return. I know that Ric Flair has been THE horseman and that he has been the backbone of the elite group, but we all know that his time is almost up. Ric Flair will be a manager/spokesperson/ mentor and kind of like how he tried to get Carlito motivated he will put together an elite group of men. The Horsemen will then go against The McMahons over who is the elite group. It will all culminate at a returning Pay Per View classic: War Games. I'm talking about the double ring with the roof over the cage. The match would probably make sense to be put on at Survivor Series. This will pit the Horsemen against McMahons in a 5 vs. 5 War Games match. Also I think that the Horsemen, along with Ric Flair individually, should be inducted in the Hall of Fame as first inductees in the new "Group Wing". So tell me what you think of my idea...maybe add a little to it.:flair:

thats awesome. very unlikely, but awesome.

my idea is very long but it gives great detail

my idea is concerning the great khali. he basically beats up every1 in the business and 4 some reason he holds all the world titles (i would kill myself if he held all of them). and he managed to talk a little english. then he gets a mic and goes "i am best. nobody can stop me". so out comes scsa and the rock. they have a handicap match against khali. and by some bloody miracle he beats them. gets bak on the mic saying "nobody can stop me". out comes a face umaga and he gets snapped. next week khali gets on mic saying "i quit. nobody good enough for me" and it all goes quiet. he walks up the ramp and just as he gets behind the curtain, the return of goldberg arrives...he spears the hell out of khali and beats up khali. khali manages to get back into it and is about to hit his overhead chop. then the long awaited return of brock lesnar arrives. he hits khali with a chair. then they bash him up. then all of the wwe superstars that are faces come out and they all do their finishers to him. what do u think? i know its unlikely but i think its that damn good.

yo yo yo id love if Raw,Smackdown and ecw had a big war leading up to the royal rumble , and at the royal rumble we would see another champion of champions match between the three respected brand champions,oh and if the hardys won the wwe tag team championship along wit their world tag team championship and if............. and this is only if the ecw tag team championship were there aswell and they won them aswell in a match at the royal rumble called tag team champions of tag champions lol wit the three teams represinting there brands then the hardys would become the undisputed tag team champions lol wat do u think????:robvandam: :robvandam:

I kinda like your Champion of Champion Rematch Ideas, but I disagree with the Tag Title Match. But yeah, I'd like to see a three way brand rivalry, and I'd like to see the first ever 3 Way Survivor Series Classic tag Match come out of it. They'd probably only have 4 people per team, but can you imagine how sweet that would be? They could have a Champ of Champs match and a three way Tag team match all in one night to determine the better brand, and they don't have to give away the ending early like the last one! How many people knew King Booka wasn't going to win that after they said his title was on the line? Anyone?
Back to my point, three way tag match, 4 people per team, and those 4 people have to be from RAW, Smackdown, and ECW. I think i'd be cool if someone from one of those shows jumped ship a few weeks before the show, and there would be one rivalry built there. It'd also be nice if they created a few rivalrys before hand so things would be that much more personal (EX Benoit goes to RAW soon, then has to face either Chavo or Mysterio at SS. Interesting for either lone of them) Any thoughs?

i agrree wit u...i believe ecw can be salveged if they do it now. bobby lashey just doesnt strike as the extreme championship wrestling heavyweight champion he should of stayed on smackdown and purseued the world heavy weight championship......theres a match for ya the undertaker vs batista vs bobby lashley ........... lashey is just not extreme id rather see cm punk or one of the hardys or sabu hold the championship...... id like to see mick foley become the ecw general manager and make the match for ecw title rvd vs sabu in a ladder match and wat the hell all of ecw's matches shud be contested under extreme rules ny views ???????:raven: undertaker2: :flair:

I'd like to see the first ever 3 Way Survivor Series Classic tag Match come out of it. They'd probably only have 4 people per team, but can you imagine how sweet that would be?

I love the idea of a 3 way classic survivor series match, but instead of having it be one team from each brand, I think it would be HUGE for ECW if it was three teams from that brand. I would love to see Punk take over the New Breed and kick Elijah Burke out. Elijah would respond by forming his own stable of people he could easily control (characters who are big, powerful, but stupid). I'm thinking maybe Snitsky, Umaga, and maybe a re-debuting Rosey. Have them vs. Punk's New Breed vs. the Originals. Obviously, it would be under Extreme Rules. And just to spice it up..whoever scored the pinfall would become the number 1 contender for the ECW title.

The other idea I have is for WM 24. I think it would be awesome if Kennedy acutally did what he said he was going to do on Raw this past week and held off until Mania to cash in his MITB. Every time Kennedy comes out, he does his "countdown to WM" shtick. As Mania nears, however, he actually gets a countdown timer on the Titontron that counts down the actually hours minutes and seconds until his WM match. At Mania, a digital timer gets hung by the 'Tron. Benoit comes out first as champion...the crowd counts down as the timer hits zero and you get Miiiiiiiiissssssster Kennnnnnedy.. Kennedy comes down to the ring and gets on the mic..but in the middle of him doing his name thing, the timer turns back on and the crowd counts down from 10 seconds again. Kennedy is shocked..and then.. BREAK DOWN THE WALLS! The lights go out and when they come back on after Pyro, Jericho is standing at the top of the ramp! "WRESTLEMANIA IS JERICHO"..and after a bit of posturing (and for no reason whatsoever, but at this point, no one really cares).. the WHC match is a becomes a triple threat match. Benoit ends up retaining, but only after Jericho costs Kennedy the match. Sets up an incredible fued between Kennedy and Jericho and keeps the anticipation of Kennedy's first world championship reign building in a way that doesn't diminish him at all. Plus, Benoit gets over huge by retaining and really puts the prestige back in the WHC belt.

Any thoughts?

here would have been my idea to try ans save wcw before its downward fall.

bret hart jumps to wcw, he quickly aligns himself with the canadians(jericho, lance storm)

hogan still has his nwo, but not in the numbers they were in before (som maybe hall,nash, and someone else)

horsemen would be there, flair,benoit,jarrett,aa

and wcw would be represented by sting, who loses the crow gimmick, goes back to his colorful ways(not to make him sound gay or anything), BOOKER T, rey and i guess bill goldberg

this would have been the way to create some new top stars to compete with wwe. u have older stars such as flair with benoit an jj, u have hart with jericho and storm its just natural to learn from them.

but the big fued would be between the horsemen and the canadian team, as bret playing the heel would try and get benoit to join them and leave the horsemen. that would have easily made benoit a star in wcw. and have a war games match were either benoit does/doesnt turn on the horsemen. i would also get bulldog to do a run in for bret, so it would have basically been a reformed hart foundation.

nwo would have been ther to do jobs to the wcw guys, because they got put over waaaaaaaaaaay too much (speaking of the nwo). rey could have gotten up to the us title ranks. eddie could have been main eventing by this time.

just my thoughts :D

I love the idea of a 3 way classic survivor series match, but instead of having it be one team from each brand, I think it would be HUGE for ECW if it was three teams from that brand. I would love to see Punk take over the New Breed and kick Elijah Burke out. Elijah would respond by forming his own stable of people he could easily control (characters who are big, powerful, but stupid). I'm thinking maybe Snitsky, Umaga, and maybe a re-debuting Rosey. Have them vs. Punk's New Breed vs. the Originals. Obviously, it would be under Extreme Rules. And just to spice it up..whoever scored the pinfall would become the number 1 contender for the ECW title.

The other idea I have is for WM 24. I think it would be awesome if Kennedy acutally did what he said he was going to do on Raw this past week and held off until Mania to cash in his MITB. Every time Kennedy comes out, he does his "countdown to WM" shtick. As Mania nears, however, he actually gets a countdown timer on the Titontron that counts down the actually hours minutes and seconds until his WM match. At Mania, a digital timer gets hung by the 'Tron. Benoit comes out first as champion...the crowd counts down as the timer hits zero and you get Miiiiiiiiissssssster Kennnnnnedy.. Kennedy comes down to the ring and gets on the mic..but in the middle of him doing his name thing, the timer turns back on and the crowd counts down from 10 seconds again. Kennedy is shocked..and then.. BREAK DOWN THE WALLS! The lights go out and when they come back on after Pyro, Jericho is standing at the top of the ramp! "WRESTLEMANIA IS JERICHO"..and after a bit of posturing (and for no reason whatsoever, but at this point, no one really cares).. the WHC match is a becomes a triple threat match. Benoit ends up retaining, but only after Jericho costs Kennedy the match. Sets up an incredible fued between Kennedy and Jericho and keeps the anticipation of Kennedy's first world championship reign building in a way that doesn't diminish him at all. Plus, Benoit gets over huge by retaining and really puts the prestige back in the WHC belt.

Any thoughts?

^^^not only would that kick serious ass, but it would possibly begin a feud between Y2J and Kennedy, which would be entertaining as hell.

My idea for involves and Abyss jump to WWE, but here goes. Once again, Kane starts to reminisce about the events that led to the fire that killled his parents, and again he begins to hear voices, although this time it is really just more of a grunting, screaming noise than actual words. Subtle hints, such as blood stained clothes, different sharp, destructive implements, etc, begin to show up in around Kane's bags in the dressing room, all things that slowly drive Kane over the edge. Even his new partner, the Boogeyman, seemingly gets weirder, talking in a strange voice, suddenly and out of nowhere, saying he will pay Kane, using his real name..Glenn, back, for what he did to him, before Boogeyman goes back to his "normal" antics. After this occurs for a month or so, Kane turns on Boogeyman, violently attacking him, leading to a match between the two, possibly a casket match, at, oh, we'll say, Vengeance. Near the end of the match, the lights turn red, much like the whole May 19th debacle, as Kane starts violently pounding, clawing and maiming the face of the Boogeyman. Suddenly, on the Titantron, as the ominous screaming is heard over the PA, the message, THE TIME FOR SUPREME PAYBACK HAS COME!!!!! appears, and the lights go completely black in the arena. The crowd sreams with fear/anticipation, and when the lights come back on, the Boogeyman has disappeared, and behind Kane stands the monster, ABYSS!!!!!! As JBL and Michael Cole scream "WHO THE HELL IS THIS, IS THIS THE MAN WHO HAS BEEN HARASSING KANE FOR THE PAST FEW WEEKS?!?!?!" OK, so Cole yells, Abyss lifts Kane up for the Shock Treatment, screams and leaves the ring. The match is declared no contest, as the Boogeyman never reappeared, and Kane sits up, and stalks his attacker.
The following Friday, Kane is being interviewed by Cole, in a special interview conducted earlier in the day in the bowels of the arena, and Kane explains the whole sordid story. For years after his parents died, he was a man with no friends, no family, nowhere to go. After wandering alone thru life, he met a man named..well, names aren't important, they became close friends, and Kane moved into his home. One night, Kane overheard this man on the phone, calling his new roomate a freak, a loser, and saying the only reason he took him in was because it's better to befriend people like him than to run into them begging you for everything. This sent an already unstable Kane over the edge, and one night, he waited for his friend to come home, and attacked him, first trying to carve his face with a butcher knife, and then dragging the almost helpless man to the kitchen, turing the range burner on full blast, and managiong to stick the left side of his face directly in the flames before the man escaped. The police were called, Kane was placed in a home, and he never heard anything more about the man he horribly disfigured, until last Sunday. As Kane starts to break down, Abyss attacks him, laying him out with a cinder block, and doing his typical scream and pose, as Cole runs screaming from the area.

After weeks, with no resolution to the feud, GM Teddy Long announces the first ever HARDCORE INFERNO MATCH. The difference between this and a normal inferno match is, there will be areas set up all over the arena in which the combatants can find set fires to burn the other, hyping it by saying the fire could even be set in the crowd!!! "And this match will take place at NO MERCY, HOLLA HOLLA HOLLA!!!"

No Mercy: The match starts in typical inferno fashion, both men going for the early win. Kane goes up top for a clothesline, and Abyss follows, pushing out of the ring. The battle continues, with both attempting to win on the entryway, in the crowd, and Kane even sets his pyro off on the stage, with abyss narrowly escaping. The match continues, until they wind up in the basement of the arena, and Abyss grabs Kane's head, and slams it into the furnace, before opening the door and sticking Kane's head inside, gaining the win.
The following Friday, Abyss comes out for a "match", and Kanes Pyro hits, the lights dim, and Kane emerges from under the ring, donning the ORIGINAL mask, a stand off ensues, before Kane HUGS ABYSS!!! This leads the two to become the most dominant team on SD!, and they go on to beat the Demolition Tag Team Title reign record.

umaga vs khali wouldnt be the best match but if they made the storyline like two beats facing eachother...it would work i think but i dont kno who would turn face probably khali sincer he was in longest yard lol tell me wat u guys think

I don't think either one would turn face. Rosey needs to come back and tell everybody that this idiot is really Jamal and can speak English. Then deport Estrada lol

Heres my idea. Well, my third idea in this thread, I got lots of them. The Great American Bash has just passed, and John Cena has sucessfully defeated the Great Kahli in the final match, and he is beat. That night, Cena has a Match against Davari (Who will be in Kahlis corner again by then), and near the end of the match, or even better, right after Cena wins, KENNEDY attackes and lays out the challenge for summerslam with the MITB. Rivalry goes on till Summerslam, and at the PPV, things are looking good for Kennedy, when Cena pulls off his Superman routine and beats the crap outta Kennedy. Just as he gets Kennedy up for the FU, Y2J returns, 2 years after he was fired, to exact revenge on Cena by costing him the title. By doing all of this, we have a new WWE Champ, some new Main Event possibilitys (KK vs HBK, HHH, etc...) and a Rivalry between Cena and Jericho, grudge style!

I have a storyline about Chris Masters winning the 2007 King of the Ring Tournament after losing a Loser Leaves RAW match with Santino Morella. Masters will jump ship to Smackdown and attack the main event tag team match between Deuce and Domino and Team Londrick, He will hit Kendrick with the Cylone Ocean Finisher and put Domino into a Masterlock Submission moves.

Masters would put his name on the list of participants in the ongoing King of the Ring Tournament, first he will defeat Paul London via Muscle Buster then at the Final Four of the Tournament.

Chris Masters vs. MVP- Masters wins after Mr. Kennedy interfere in the match and Masters won via roll up.

Matt Hardy vs. Chris Benoit- Chris Benoit wins via Submisson

2007 King of the Ring Finals

Chris Masters will have an awesome match with Chris Benoit and finally at the end of the match, Masters wins hitting Benoit with the Cylone Ocean.

Then Masters will have a feud with Chris Benoit and MVP for the WWE US title.

^^Your storyline to save WCW sounded excellent!

If only.

THX, its really too bad they couldnt get back on track, then vince wouldnt be able to do half the crap he does.

wcw had a number of great talent that they could have pushed for titles or juss higher levels, too bad they didnt capitalize on it...benoit, malenko,jericho,storm(although he did get a decent push, when he held like 3 different titles i think),jarrett,rey,eddie,saturn,raven,booker t.... they could have had decent fueds with members of the nwo(if they were aloud to get putover)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back