Your plans on December 21st 2012?

The Rob

Telling me I'm invincible..
Regardless of whether it happens or not, what do you think your plans will be on December the 21st 2012? Me, personally, am gonna get completely shit-faced!

I don't even know what I'll be doing tomorrow, yet alone in 21 Months.

It's a Friday though, so I'd hope I'd be working.

I'd like to be sipping on a martini made for me by my English butler, Benton, in my penthouse apartment as my girlfriend, Emma Watson, gives me the world's greatest blow job. This won't be anything special because of the supposed world ending, this is just what I would do every night.

Where I will be? Who the fuck knows, that's over a year from now and I hardly lead a static life. Either way, don't count on me getting too caught up in the hysteria. Maybe I'll go to an end of the world party, though.

I hardly have my days planned out and here your asking what I'll be doing practically two years now? I'd guess I'll Probably be laughing at all the people who thought the world was going to end.

UMMMMMMMMMM none of us will be dying thats for sure. We read the Mayan Callender wrong and it says its not for about another 40somethin years. Not 2012. it was all over the internet.

Having sex with Miley Cyrus and Victoria Justice at the same time.

Good plan, but I'm going to one up. I'm going to have sex with some girl who turns legal on December 22nd. The only problem is, if the world DOESN'T end, I could be looking at some jail time if she regrets it... which she will. I am a selfish lover when death is on the line.

I'll be sacrificing small animals in an attempt to bring about the end of the World.

I think December 21st will just be the day where the last living being on this planet dies and the main work will be done before, so most of us will be dead already.

No, I don't really think so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back