• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

your personal felling on byw

BYW GOOD OR BAD

• GOOD

• BAD

• SOMETIMES OK

• UNDICIDED

Results are only viewable after voting.

---pyro---

Dark Match Winner
many people have alot of different feeling on the topic of byw, so i just wanted to get some different veiws on it. many people think byw is a disgrace to pro wrestling, witch may be the case when byw is promated by the media, who only use voilent clips of kids killing the shit outta each other with weapons, but the fact of the matter is, many byw feds take the time to learn every thing needed to not die when performing. most byw feds now days have even banned the use of any weapons. also many people think of the term " untrained amertues" when they think of byw, well most of the time this is not the case. many byw wrestlers attened wrestling schools, and now what thier doing. anyways post your comments on the subject of byw.....

^BYW is an acronym for Backyard Wrestling.

I think it’s good and cool, it’s not all professional and all, but it’s for good fun and can actually set someone for a good future in the business.

yeah, but if done wrong you cant get seriously fucked up. Like, dont use cheese graters. I dont care about byw, i just do it with my friends and we try to get another guy down.

BYW can and cant be dangerous, and some people who went to wrestling school and never made it in the business do BYW, and thats cool. Whatever you interested in. If you run a BYW fed properly you can get some really good entertainment. Some people are so good that they really make you think that your watching an indy show. Some people are so bad you think they have no idea what theyre doing, and those people probably dont. So, I think BYW is awsome.

I will be straight up with you by saying i have never ever liked byw at all, Yes im a fan of hardcore and what not but i also like a bit of production quality to go with it.
Backyard wrestling has always come to me as cheap and dangerous.
I just want you to know however that i respect any and all wrestlers that lace up the boots and do what they love and will never take that away from them.

just never really liked it personally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back