• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your Perfect Wrestling Company

ramblinroy682

Pre-Show Stalwart
Let's just say for the fun of it, that you have just created your own wrestling company with unlimited funds. You are able to land any superstar from any promotion, WWE, TNA, ROH, etc. You can only pick 40 superstars including tag teams, and women.

Give your a company a name. Tell me who is the World Champ and who is in the main event scene. Who are your midcard guys and what titles would you have for it. Cruiserweight, x-division, etc. Who would be your tag champs? Create new tag teams, give em names, mix from promotions, or just pick current teams. Would you have a women's division?

Let's hear them?

Name of Company: Nation of Wrestling (sounds lame but only think I could think of)

General Manager/Owner: Eric Bischoff

Titles: World Heavyweight Championship, No Limit Championship, X-Division Championship, Knockouts Championship, Tag Team Championships

Shows:Massacre and Acceleration (lame too), Agression (for Knockouts) so even though I have over a 40 man roster with these shows everyone can get their spotlight. Massacre could spotlight the World Title and No Limit Title while Acceleration focuses on the Tag and X-Division. Agression could be the brand for the Knockouts

PPV of the Year: Clash of the Immortals

Main Event:
John Cena
AJ Styles
Davey Richards
CM Punk
Randy Orton
Roderick Strong
Alberto Del Rio
D'Angelo Dinero
Desmond Wolfe

No Limit Division (for uppercard/midcard[non-highflyers]):
Kevin Steen
Necro Butcher
Colt Cabana
Steve Corino
Abyss
Robert Roode
Jack Swagger
Sheamus
Edge
Samoa Joe

X-Division (way more emphasis on it):
Jay Lethal
Kazarian
El Generico
Homicide/Hernandez
Amazing Red
James Storm
Jeff Hardy
Christopher Daniels
Shannon Moore
Douglas Williams
Jack Evans

Tag Teams
(Worlds Finest)David Hart Smith and William Regal
(Canadian Destroyers)Petey Williams and Teddy Hart
(Playas Wit Attitude)Robbie E and Zack Ryder
(The Cerebral Hunters)Eddie Edwards and Daniel Bryan
The Briscoe Brothers
The Kings of Wrestling

Knockouts
Michelle Mccool
Roxxi
Awesome Kong
Angelina Love
Sarita
Melina
Mickie James/Tara
Madison Rayne
Natayla
Velvet Sky

Road Agents/Managers/Announcers: (don't count as roster)
Announcers: Taz, Matt Striker, Michael Cole, Paul Heyman, and Trish Stratus and Lita could be the Announcers for Aggression.

Road Agents/Managers:
Triple H
Ric Flair
Hulk Hogan
Undertaker

(you get the point)

So yeah thats basically my company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads