• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your funniest post ever.

I don't even remember what it was, just that you made fun of Nick for breaking down like, every single post, and then he snapped at you, and you were like, "I'm sorry, I didn't understand that. Could you break it down for me?"

Or something like that.

I make hilarious comments during LD of RAW but no-one ever laughs, all I remember about last monday was being pissed and being hilarious whilst watching RAW and I woke up the next morning with a red rep and neutral one. I cried.

"My son just took a Bellas promo in his diaper" was one of my favorites.

My favorite post to get deleted was my idea to turn Daniel Bryan Asian and start calling him Danielsan. If anyone wants to build on this idea let me know.

Wouldn't it be better to have other people judge? Because honestly, the bulk of you have never said anything funny.

I liked SD's post where he said something about sending Jesse Neal a fruit basket if you felt so bad about him getting food stamps or some shit. I know he has funnier ones but that's the first that comes to mind.

Yeah I can't find it. Something about taking Soma and wrestling Sting on a PPV.

I have to get off of here. I'm in a bad mood and I'm going to end up starting shit with people for no reason.

Sorry n shit.

I miss weed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back