• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your favorite Valentine's Day memory thread

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
Now, I know what you might be saying, "Sly, you silly goose, Valentine's Day was LAST month lol". And you would be right! lol. But still, there is nothing wrong with spreading love and cheer throughout the entire year.

So, what is your favorite Valentine's Day memory? For me, it was just this last February, when my girlfriend and I had a very romantic night together, ending with cuddling and the movie "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days". It was quite the wonderful evening.

So, feel free to share yours.

...Did you just reference "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days"?

What is wrong with you?!??!?!

SLY! SLY ARE YOU IN THERE?! WHATS HAPPENED TO SLY?!?!

This man needs Hulk Hogan and Boobs, stat!

hulkhogan.jpg

334045848_7fb302782a.jpg

You forgot these guys Xfear...

cena.jpg

matt-damon.jpg

^^

For you Sly.
I am currently at work, so I can not see the pictures. However, I can see the links, and I see that they are pictures of John Cena and Matt Damon, two of my favorite guys ever.

I thank you for your kindness Mr. Romo, but really, it should not be spent on me. One of our fearless administrators is really having a bad day and is kind of bummed out. I ask, as grateful as I am to you, that you spend your energy trying to cheer him up.

Again, thank you for your generosity.

I don't think I've ever had a good vday memory. Always been alone.

Also, I'm hesitant to trust this new sly. I have some theories about him.

It was in 2004. I got all dressed up, put on a new suit, I mean I was looking great, got a haircut, then I went home and lets say made "the carpet match the Drapes"(If you didn't get that, I shaved my balls!) I bought my girlfriend at the time 24 roses, balloons, a teddy bear that said "Our First V-Day: I Love You:" We spent the day together, I took her out to a nice dinner, I wrote her a poem.

And all I got was the same pussy she gave me the day before. I think when she gave me head she may have licked my balls since it was V-day, but I can't remember. All I know is that I got see on the 14th, just as I did on the 13th, 12th, 11th. I spent $150 for old pussy. But it was love at the time.

Writing a Poem or Song is for the cheap skate... I had no money on mine and my ex's One Year Anniversary, so I wrote her a song. She loved it actually.

Women love that "Words From the Heart" bullshit. Writting poem isn't hard, just make words rhyme or write your thoughts down in short sentences that tell a story.

If you really don't want to spend money, just tell the girl you don't celebrate commerical holidays. that you don't love her for one day, but you love her each day.

I never understood why a girl would want flowers, I mean they will die soon. I guess for me it was a representation my relationship, as the crazy girl kept the dead pedels. The day we broke up she showed them to me and I was like that was stupid.

suppose cos it's not a 'manly' thing to do. they think it's sweet. my fiancee dries flowers so she keeps them intact.

Women love that "Words From the Heart" bullshit. Writting poem isn't hard, just make words rhyme or write your thoughts down in short sentences that tell a story.

If you really don't want to spend money, just tell the girl you don't celebrate commerical holidays. that you don't love her for one day, but you love her each day.

Yeah I think she just digged the fact I was in a band. Which is why me and two of my friends are collectively known as Dirty Slappers Yes, Yes, Yes... the band that only exists when we wish to pick girls up.

I never understood why a girl would want flowers, I mean they will die soon. I guess for me it was a representation my relationship, as the crazy girl kept the dead pedels. The day we broke up she showed them to me and I was like that was stupid.

I've never particularly wanted flowers. Want to win me over? Get me a teddy and give me and old T-shirt of yours to sleep in :)

but how many girls are rugby and wrestling fans? though bears and chocolate do normally feature on the average girl.

I've never particularly wanted flowers. Want to win me over? Get me a teddy and give me and old T-shirt of yours to sleep in :)

T-shirt, I remember my ex girlfriend got mad at me when I gave her a old shirt of mine that I never wore before. She was like I was suppose to sleep with the shirt on, so my sent could stick to the shirt. I never did get it, but she tricked me one day and took one of my dress shirts after I got out of class as I use to wear a shirt and tie to class for some reason. She took my shirt saying she was cold never gave it back, but slept in the shirt every night. But I will say at nothing sexy like a girl in just socks, panties,long dress shirt,her hair pulled back in a pony tail & no make up. Memories!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back