• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

your ecw

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bbay

make your rules,

how would you run ecw?

the only thing you need to do is use the existing wwe roster

this is how i would do it

ECW ON SI FI: 25/09/2007

The show starts with the current ECW general manager Almando Estrada in the centre of the ring and all the ecw superstars circling the ring, he is holding a belt bag in his hand as he adresses the fans

Elmando

" Tonight on Almando Estrada's ECW we not only have a big night for you's, we have a hell of a night", crowd roars as almando looks in disgust, we will not only have our elimination chase for the no 1 contendership for no mercy"

" Tonight we will have a surprise battle royal to crown a new ECW television champion, we will show the other brands why ECW is the number 1 show in all of sports entertainment"

the crowd roars

"now lets get this show started"

the whole ecw roster is in the ring apart from the three superstars competing tonight and cm punk they start to brawl

Joey you hear that tazz tonight we will crown a new ECW television champion!

Tazz this is going to be one rocket buster of a night Jo

suddenly we hear the entrance "aint no stopping me nowwwww"

Joey Tazz thats shelton benjamin from raw!, what

Tazz looks like tonights gonna pick up joe

Shelton enters the ring and jumps big daddy v from behind, he places a sleeper on the big mantries to slow him down, suddenly stevie goes for v's leg trying to lift the big man out of the ring, he is joined by nunzio and mike knox, they try to lift the big man over the top rope, big daddy v is on his way out over the top rope, the boogy man then takes care of big daddy v and he falls over the top, the giant is angered and eliminates the boggy man he decimates him and re - enters the ring eliminating mike knox with a solid punch, then lifts nunzio over his head and eliminates him, shelton remains outside and stares at the big man, the ecw officials enter the ring and try to stop v from destroying the rest of the ecw locker room.

commercial

a recap of the destruction that was left in the ring by big daddy v, we now have matt striker, balls mahoney, stevie richards, and shelton benjamin left in the ring stevie kicks balls in the chin with some sweet chin music and catches benjamin as he tries to do the same he moves benjamins leg and benjamin swings round and knocks stevie out cold, benjamin picks him up and gets ready to throw stevie over the top rope but suddenly balls charges and benjamin hits balls with a stiff belly to belly suplex, striker then hits benjamin from behind and goes for an elimination, benjamins on the top just holding on, balls then hits striker with a chair from behind, benjamin eliminates striker over the top rope, we are now down to 3, balls tries to go for a chair shot on benjamin but is winded sholder to the sternam, benjamin then puts balls in a front face lock, and tries to take balls over the top, balls is nearly eliminated and is trying to hang on by his left hand, suddenly the miz comes out from under the ring and holds on to benjamin, richards comes out of nowhwere and forces balls over the top with benjamin, they both land and we have a new television champ.

Joey Oh my god, stevies the champ, stevies the champ!

Tazz1: Talk about an under dog story

Tazz catches a glimpse of miz and goes for an interview

why did you eliminate Shelton and Balls?

The miz tries to explain in a cocky arrogant fashion but is grabbed by benjamin, benjamin proceeds to beat down mizz , miz runs scared and gets layed out by balls with a chair.

we cut to stevie richards walking through the back with the tv title, he is congratulated by tommy and cm punk but then bumps into thorn, thorn stares at stevie as stevie stands his ground and then proceeds to walk off to the ring.

next match

the elmination three way tommy dreamer v elisha burke v kevin thorne

the stars make their way to the ring thorn coming in last

both elijah and thorn double team dreamer, dreamer tries to power out but to no avail, thorn signals burke to go for the elijah express, thorn takes burke out with one stiff closeline, thron picks burke up and take him to the ropes for the vampires kiss, suddenly stevie enters the ring and takes out thorn with the tv championship belt, he places dreamer on for the 3 count

let me know what you would do or how you would play out this story line, is it too much or is it too weak let me know

This belongs in Book This! Didn't you do this before? Surprised Luther didn't warn you.

Does this count as spam? I hope not.

Umm Jake trashed the other person that tried to do this...i wouldn't be surprised if u made another account.

I think you are going to be banned...wait until Jake finds this one...i am gonna have fun laughing!!

i liked this ecw, shelton should totally be on this show, they will probably just have him job on raw, what a waste, props to you bbay and lets hope for another installment well thats if your not banned forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back